• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Classiest Team/Communities in Arkansas

Started by Greenie, December 02, 2018, 12:58:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on February 10, 2019, 03:23:49 pm
I haven't kept up a whole lot since my son graduated. He is in his 4th year of college now. So I try my best to keep up but I moved and my youngest is a Senior at Bauxite so I been keeping up with 4A. I still check on GR and Prescott and a few other teams when I think about it. I made a lot of buddies on here.
Man, 4th year of college? Hard to believe.

1wildcat

Years ago Rison and Fordyce players and fans alike had some real battles. But over the years I guess a mutual respect has developed and even though Fordyce is still our #1 rival I would have to say they have some of the best fans around. Highly competitive and proud but some of the best.

friscokid

It's been a long time since I've been truly plugged in to a couple of Arkansas communities where I can compare apples to apples, but about 15 years ago I could tell you who was classy in 3A and who wasn't in 4A. All I'm gonna say.

panther07

Quote from: friscokid on March 08, 2019, 02:11:31 pm
It's been a long time since I've been truly plugged in to a couple of Arkansas communities where I can compare apples to apples, but about 15 years ago I could tell you who was classy in 3A and who wasn't in 4A. All I'm gonna say.

Sweet.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas