• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5a east

Started by Rick Swines, August 12, 2019, 10:16:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Swines

1. Batesville. Locked and loaded this year
2. Wynne. Returns slot of sophs that played last year
3. Valley view. Defense is returning. Offense huge question mark
4. Nettleton. Brings back alot on offense
5. Blytheville
6. Gct
7. Fc
8 gould

PA Dad

I know very little about the East teams this year.  But, based on what little I know, this looks reasonable to me.

JessieP

August 12, 2019, 11:10:36 pm #2 Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 11:34:00 pm by JessieP
1. Batesville: Full disclosure, I think Wynne is the best team but King has Wynne's number, in spades.
2. Wynne: Much improved but not quite WMS improved.
3. Blytheville: Rodney Dangerfield of the 5A, no respect. They could be huge if they don't self destruct. That is the biggest "if" in history.
4. Nettleton: too many new players.
5. Forrest City: They should be respectable.
6. Valley View: Nothing to see here.
7. GCT: Maybe a spoiler.
8. Paragould: Because their Paragould.

JacketFan

Pretty good assessments, Wynne and Batesville easily 1 and 2, playing in Batesville this year, so the cards are definitely stacked against Wynne.  Who knows what will happen, would not surprise me if a giant sinkhole appeared during a Wynne drive, just to stop the momentum, lol.  Good luck to all players, stay healthy, play hard, and play to the whistle.  Go Jackets

JessieP

Quote from: JacketFan on August 12, 2019, 11:31:48 pm
Pretty good assessments, Wynne and Batesville easily 1 and 2, playing in Batesville this year, so the cards are definitely stacked against Wynne.  Who knows what will happen, would not surprise me if a giant sinkhole appeared during a Wynne drive, just to stop the momentum, lol.  Good luck to all players, stay healthy, play hard, and play to the whistle.  Go Jackets

That's an ugly accusation to make and I for one am offended. Just to show how we bend over backwards for our guest, the other night I was returning late from Little Rock, around 2 am, and I saw some guys working on the visiting teams locker room. They were using flash lights and wearing all black (to not disturb the neighbors) and full black mask over their faces (probably OSHA guidelines) Safety first. When I drove past they were hooking up some sort of tanks to the air conditioning/heating vents. God bless them, who else goes to those lengths to insure such comfort for our visitors?

Overdahill

Quote from: JacketFan on August 12, 2019, 11:31:48 pm

Recommendation based on History: Move your game vs Batesville to week 1, 2, or 3 of the season b4 they gain traction and implement their "home improvement" projects

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas