• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-5 Week 0 Games

Started by Leopardindianpantherfan, August 19, 2018, 09:58:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Leopardindianpantherfan

August 19, 2018, 09:58:25 pm Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 10:00:41 pm by Leopardindianpantherfan
England vs Des Arc

Poyen vs Drew Central

Magnet Cove vs Mt. View

any others???

hawgball3

Conway Christian vs. Bauxite

i40traveler

Either England is not as good as they were supposed to be or the 62A is just way better than the 52A

HorseFeathers

14 pts isn't exactly a blow out? And the 6-2a is better than the 5-2a most years

i40traveler

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 23, 2018, 10:45:10 am
14 pts isn't exactly a blow out? And the 6-2a is better than the 5-2a most years

Did you watch the game?  It was a blowout.  England didn't have a chance.

Cheek

Quote from: i40traveler on August 23, 2018, 10:47:23 am
Did you watch the game?  It was a blowout.  England didn't have a chance.

So 14 points is a blowout?   If England's QB did not go out, it could have been a different result.  I know Des Arc also lost their QB, but it hurt us more with our style of offense.  England dropped a touchdown pass in the end zone twice on the same drive, which would have made it a one score game. .    Des Arc beat us, but us not being able to hold the ball, gave them more opportunity to score.  Plus they dominated the line of scrimmage.   

Pick_DA_EAGLES

August 23, 2018, 02:11:50 pm #6 Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:59:40 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Cheek on August 23, 2018, 01:45:25 pm
So 14 points is a blowout?   If England's QB did not go out, it could have been a different result.  I know Des Arc also lost their QB, but it hurt us more with our style of offense.  England dropped a touchdown pass in the end zone twice on the same drive, which would have made it a one score game. .    Des Arc beat us, but us not being able to hold the ball, gave them more opportunity to score.  Plus they dominated the line of scrimmage.

yes they dropped two passes in the end zone on the first drive that never should have gotten that far, because of the totally blown call of the refs. as for what team it hurt worse, im not sure that it wasn't ours that hurt worse, for one ours plays defense and was a big loss there, BUT even more important was the fact that the player that had to move to qb was tearing up the England defense on the ground before the move. he had 111yds on 7 carries and 2 tds.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 23, 2018, 02:11:50 pm

yes they dropped two passes in the end zone on the first drive that never should have gotten that far, because of the totally blown call of the refs. as for what team it hurt worse, im not sure that it wasn't ours that hurt worse, for one ours plays defense and was a big loss there, BUT even more important was the fact that the player that had to move to qb was tearing up the England defense on the ground before the move. he had 111yds on 7 carries and 2 tds.

I agree,  but y'all could still run your offense.  We had to change our offense for a few possessions befor the Sophomore QB was ready to go.  The receiver caught the pass on the first drive, because the official said he did.  We are glad there was not instant replay though.  The biggest move in  The game was moving no 55 from linebacker to end.  Des Arc was not getting much of a rush until that point.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on August 23, 2018, 04:25:14 pm
I agree,  but y'all could still run your offense.  We had to change our offense for a few possessions befor the Sophomore QB was ready to go.  The receiver caught the pass on the first drive, because the official said he did.  We are glad there was not instant replay though.  The biggest move in  The game was moving no 55 from linebacker to end.  Des Arc was not getting much of a rush until that point.

the biggest difference in the game was our players are either better conditioned physically, mentally or both. Yes its a good thing review isn't in play, not to mention the blown p.i. call on the first 4th down play.

as for not getting much rush after yall moved someone, that's not what I saw, heck baby worm was running for his life on the first drive.
  good luck the rest of the year.

Lions84

N2DEEP

Magnet Cove made the long trip to Mt. View.

We played good at times and error filled at times. The refs were very home sided, but we overcame in the end.

You can watch it here:

https://www.youtube.com/c/pprdsports

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas