• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc vs England week 0

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, May 20, 2018, 10:23:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

Nothing like a little confrontation.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 20, 2018, 08:46:49 pm
Who you telling to chill?

That would be you.  I was just wondering what was said and you got a little defensive. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on August 20, 2018, 09:34:39 pm
That would be you.  I was just wondering what was said and you got a little defensive.

Didnt get defensive at all, and you know I wasnt messed up about it, nor am I one to tell to "chill".

bigworm

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 20, 2018, 08:40:57 pm
I wasnt referring to anyone in particular worm. Just in general.

I agree 100 percent on your statement. At least for the first game of the season everyone should be chompin to play.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 20, 2018, 09:36:31 pm
Didnt get defensive at all, and you know I wasnt messed up about it, nor am I one to tell to "chill".

Is that a bad word in Des Arc?  I wouldn"t take offense, but if you are upset, I appligize.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on August 20, 2018, 09:42:10 pm
Is that a bad word in Des Arc?  I wouldn"t take offense, but if you are upset, I appligize.

Just wondering why you would tell me that, when I was trying to figure out the same thing you were.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Its GAME DAY! A real game, not a benefit/scrimmage. But a real life football game that counts. Good luck England and safe travels.

EAGLE PRIDE!

i40traveler

tigerblood

Heard from a reliable source down south with you fellas that the Widener guy is going spread. Apparently tried to throw everyone off during the scrimmage game. Must be the next Houdini. May throw for 300+ tonight in da rock! He has to be one crazy son of a gun! Good luck to the Eagles tonight. Hope the Lions are ready to defend the Air Raid...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: tigerblood on August 21, 2018, 09:33:22 am
Heard from a reliable source down south with you fellas that the Widener guy is going spread. Apparently tried to throw everyone off during the scrimmage game. Must be the next Houdini. May throw for 300+ tonight in da rock! He has to be one crazy son of a gun! Good luck to the Eagles tonight. Hope the Lions are ready to defend the Air Raid...

if you gonna make up rumors, ATLEAST come with one people may believe. des arc in the spread? lol!!!!!!

EAGLE PRIDE!!!

tigerblood

Im tellin ya man, that Widener guy is wild. He's liable to pull a fake punt on 3rd down! He's the Gus Malzahn of 2A! They're gunna wear out the England secondary! Im calling it right now, 4 verticals first play! You tell RJ Hawk that you heard it here first!

tigerblood

Houdini!!!!!! Now you see him, now you don't! 300+ in the air! Tell your sisters, tell your moms Des Arc scores over da top all night long!

Lions84

Go Greenies beat those Purple Lions.

bigworm

Quote from: tigerblood on August 21, 2018, 09:33:22 am

It would most definitely be a surprise. But if DA beats us in the air so be it. If you cant slow down that run, u aint gonna win anyway.

big E

mr.gametime

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mr.gametime

Wow....he literally had nothing but green grass in front of him after that catch ran about 10 yards and dropped the ball...smh

bigpound98

Can't win games not kicking the ball deep smh

mr.gametime

Des Arc offensive line is really solid.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigpound98 on August 21, 2018, 07:13:25 pm
Can't win games not kicking the ball deep smh

It wasnt the kicking game that got England beat

bigpound98

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 21, 2018, 07:26:06 pm
It wasnt the kicking game that got England beat
Oh I know just something that needs to be worked on for sure

RiverEagle079

Pick_DA_EAGLES

August 21, 2018, 08:17:40 pm #74 Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 08:12:14 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Des Arc had 475 yards rushing.... :o :o

beach bum

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 21, 2018, 08:17:40 pm
Des Arc had 485 yards rushing.... :o :o

That is England's weakness for sure is the run defense. I think I remember Mountainburg in the playoffs doing the same thing last year to them so they are on a 2 game string stemming from last year of almost a 1,000 total rushing given up in 2 games lol.

Lumberjackfan1978

Des Arc offense was pretty dominant that's for sure

beach bum

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 21, 2018, 08:49:41 pm
Des Arc offense was pretty dominant that's for sure

Sounds like they could have scored 50 points with that much yardage. Did DA get stopped in the red zone a time or two cause that's a ton of yardage to have 35.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: beach bum on August 21, 2018, 08:58:49 pm

Sounds like they could have scored 50 points with that much yardage. Did DA get stopped in the red zone a time or two cause that's a ton of yardage to have 35.

Threw 2 passes both were picks. One was when we were driving. Got stopped once on the 1 foot line and then took a knee to end the game

beach bum

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 21, 2018, 09:31:56 pm
Threw 2 passes both were picks. One was when we were driving. Got stopped once on the 1 foot line and then took a knee to end the game

Ok that makes sense. When someone almost rushes for 500 yards I kinda had a hunch the game was not even as close as the score ended up being.

bigworm

Congrats to DA. Good lookin team. Hope your QB makes a speedy recovery. Good luck the rest of the season.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

August 21, 2018, 10:57:29 pm #81 Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 06:49:54 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: bigworm on August 21, 2018, 10:22:08 pm
Congrats to DA. Good lookin team. Hope your QB makes a speedy recovery. Good luck the rest of the season.

I hope yours does to worm. And Good luck to yall as well.

mr.gametime

That was crazy how both teams starting quarterbacks got hurt early in the game and couldn't continue

Old Scrapper

My take on watching the game on TV, (which means nothing) Da kids looked like they made the summer work outs and in shape and England looked like most of the team missed the summer work outs and appeared a little sluggish, especially the big boys.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on August 22, 2018, 06:51:05 am
My take on watching the game on TV, (which means nothing) Da kids looked like they made the summer work outs and in shape and England looked like most of the team missed the summer work outs and appeared a little sluggish, especially the big boys.

I can't speak for the England players, but I can for the des Arc ones. They were held accountable and they showed up all summer.

Neckred

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 22, 2018, 06:56:20 am
I can't speak for the England players, but I can for the des Arc ones. They were held accountable and they showed up all summer.
Why were they lifting weights on the field before the game?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Neckred on August 22, 2018, 09:15:54 am
Probably not, but you could tell DA didn't lay around the house playing xbox all summer.

Neckred

Quote from: Old Scrapper on August 22, 2018, 09:18:22 am
Probably not, but you could tell DA didn't lay around the house playing xbox all summer.
They were doing power cleans on the field at War Memorial before the game.  And trust me every team has 90 percent of their players playing Fortnite.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Neckred on August 22, 2018, 09:15:54 am

that's just how they start games and practice. the BUZZ FACEBOOK lived it. its on their page

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Neckred on August 22, 2018, 09:20:00 am
They were doing power cleans on the field at War Memorial before the game.  And trust me every team has 90 percent of their players playing Fortnite.

my kids are not playing fortnite

heavyhittaz_7

Des Arc looked very solid yesterday. They will be a tough team to beat, I look for them to still be  playing in late November.

bearfan

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 22, 2018, 10:52:50 am
my kids are not playing fortnite
your kids probably aren't playing it but the other kids on the team are

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bearfan on August 22, 2018, 11:54:57 am
your kids probably aren't playing it but the other kids on the team are

maybe it just hasn't caught on here. haven't either say anything about it.

Neckred

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 22, 2018, 11:58:41 am
maybe it just hasn't caught on here. haven't either say anything about it.
LOL its caught on there.  Trust me

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Neckred on August 22, 2018, 12:07:00 pm
LOL its caught on there.  Trust me

ok, well, maybe our players can play that game and still be in shape. lol

Neckred

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 22, 2018, 12:09:58 pm
ok, well, maybe our players can play that game and still be in shape. lol
Oh yea for sure.  Contrary to what some coaches think you only need to practice football max 2 hours a day.  Plenty of time for Fortnite.

bigworm

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bigworm on August 22, 2018, 01:40:57 pm
What the heck is Fortnite?

its some video game, i think they play on their phones.....

Neckred

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 22, 2018, 01:56:33 pm
its some video game, i think they play on their phones.....
No very hard to play on phone.  Most play on PS4 or Xbox.  It's only the most popular game in the history of the world. 

HG Hornet

Quote from: Neckred on August 22, 2018, 02:45:09 pm
It's only the most popular game in the history of the world.
And here all this time I thought it was pocket pool.  :(

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas