• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wayyy too early predictions

Started by JimmyChitwood, March 11, 2018, 03:18:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyChitwood

Next year's state champions:
Boys- ICC
Girls- Rural Special

Sadly, my team will be moving up to 2A along with Nemo. But I will still keep up with 1A. Hopefully the AAA will get it right and move us back down in 2020. 2020 being the same year Donald J gets re-elected.

VietnamFlashbacks

Alpena Girls looks to be very salty next year my guy.

Also Mitt Romney gonna melt that cheeseball in 2020

Flobbito

March 11, 2018, 09:41:09 pm #2 Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 09:17:53 am by Flobbito
Jasper girls are going to be tough again. So will Kirby, MVE, and Wonderview.

ICC boys, and don't be surprised to see Wonderview boys in the mix.

Moonshiner

Quote from: Flobbito on March 11, 2018, 09:41:09 pm
Jasper girls are going to be tough again. So will Kirby, MVE, and Wonderview.

ICC boys, and don't be surprised to see Wonderview boys in the mix.

Personal opinion, Jasper girls are done.  Alpena girls.....maybe.
Norfork girls, if they get the transfer I've heard they are getting, will be back in the mix.
ICC boys and Western Grove (conference rivals next year) will be in the mix. 

bscinar

Quote from: Moonshiner on March 11, 2018, 10:37:35 pm
Personal opinion, Jasper girls are done.  Alpena girls.....maybe.
Norfork girls, if they get the transfer I've heard they are getting, will be back in the mix.
ICC boys and Western Grove (conference rivals next year) will be in the mix.
Layne is not going to Norfork

thebigman3

Quote from: bscinar on March 11, 2018, 11:44:51 pm
Dang how you know who he was talking about?

Flobbito

Rural Special Girls will be stout for the next few years too.  The new 1A-5 Conference has Concord, Rural Special, MVE, Westside GF, and Wonderview.  That conference will be brutal.

Bears_94

Quote from: bscinar on March 11, 2018, 11:44:51 pm
I think he knows what he is talking about. Layne went to Norfork . Bye!

thebigman3

Quote from: Bears_94 on March 12, 2018, 09:43:29 am
I think he knows what he is talking about. Layne went to Norfork . Bye!
Ring Chasing

coach05

VietnamFlashbacks

Quote from: coach05 on March 12, 2018, 11:24:10 am
Should have stayed at Bay then
they'll be 2A next year brotato chip

Bears_94

Quote from: coach05 on March 12, 2018, 11:24:10 am
Should have stayed at Bay then
Bay isn't in this conversation anymore. She should've stayed at Mammoth actually. Unfortunately Norfork will be good next year. They have been a thorn in our side for years. They had  two good seniors that they lost but they still have very good returning players. My Lady Bears will make a run again next year as well.

thebigman3

2 thing... I honestly don't know what Bay has returning, but if they are still going to be good I think they will be good in 2a. 2a is the weakest classification boys and girls to me.

Basketballfan13

I think Bay returns all but 1 from this years team. The one graduating is one of the two best they had, but they will still compete really good in 2A next year. Mammoth without Layne will not be competitive. They will probably be #2 in a very weak conference since Norfork and Viola are moving over to another conference, but won't be in the top 10 in 1A girls.

VietnamFlashbacks

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 12, 2018, 01:08:29 pm
2 thing... I honestly don't know what Bay has returning, but if they are still going to be good I think they will be good in 2a. 2a is the weakest classification boys and girls to me.
Marked Tree and Earle boys would've destroyed any team from 1A this season

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: VietnamFlashbacks on March 12, 2018, 02:46:49 pm
Marked Tree and Earle boys would've destroyed any team from 1A this season
Well I think 2A is top-heavy. Earle and Marked Tree are consistently good while the rest is kind of ehh. It is kinda like the NBA where you know before the season who is gonna be in the championship.

VietnamFlashbacks

Quote from: JimmyChitwood on March 12, 2018, 02:50:46 pm
Well I think 2A is top-heavy. Earle and Marked Tree are consistently good while the rest is kind of ehh. It is kinda like the NBA where you know before the season who is gonna be in the championship.
I think this NBA season is way different. Cavs aren't gonna have a cakewalk past the Raptors or Celtics. Warriors will defintely have to play their best against the Rockets to advance.

VietnamFlashbacks

And ole fragile ankle Curry may not even make it to post season.

JimmyChitwood

Well at least the last three years were that way and that is very similar to Earle and Marked Tree.

Bears_94

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on March 12, 2018, 02:24:03 pm
I think Bay returns all but 1 from this years team. The one graduating is one of the two best they had, but they will still compete really good in 2A next year. Mammoth without Layne will not be competitive. They will probably be #2 in a very weak conference since Norfork and Viola are moving over to another conference, but won't be in the top 10 in 1A girls.
Viola girls will be strong next year two sophomores that can play the post. ICC boys will be in state finals for the next two years. Viola has some freshmen that are ballers. Rural Special girls will be a top 5 team and a young team. Unfortunately , Norfork is still strong three good guards and then two post players. I've watched them for several years now and the starting sophomore is one of the best consistant  shooters around. The junior blondes can drain the three all night. The worst game I have seen them play was in semis. Mammoth has A senior that's a beast and a sophomore that is good in the paint. Wonderview will be good the point guard is amazing.

Ctucker

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 12, 2018, 01:08:29 pm
We wasn't good at end of year but Earle and Clarendon, Marked Tree, Lighthouse when Davis wants to play and parkers chapel would all beat Guy Perkins in boys and Wcc  would hang with them if not beat them! Almost forgot England would too!

Ctucker

I was just being a homer on the WCC on are best night we would give them a game but I stand by the other teams I listed

thebigman3

I was just talking about girls not boys...

Ctucker

Quote from: thebigman3 on March 12, 2018, 08:36:38 pm
I was just talking about girls not boys...
sorry I agree totally with that!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas