• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monta Thomas

Started by dawgpound, January 07, 2018, 08:38:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dawgpound

Monta got in some trouble a couple months ago and is no longer at NWMCC. he is getting a second chance at it that a lot of kids don't get in Coffeyville,KS. the down fall to this is he don't have a way to get there and his family can't help. y'all know how good a player he is and many dont get a second chance, so what I'm asking is there anybody going up there over the next 2 days January 8th or9th that could give him a ride? If nothing else y'all pray for him

Billie Blue

Quote from: dawgpound on January 07, 2018, 08:38:50 am
Monta got in some trouble a couple months ago and is no longer at NWMCC. he is getting a second chance at it that a lot of kids don't get in Coffeyville,KS. the down fall to this is he don't have a way to get there and his family can't help. y'all know how good a player he is and many dont get a second chance, so what I'm asking is there anybody going up there over the next 2 days January 8th or9th that could give him a ride? If nothing else y'all pray for him
O my a sad situation

couch-coach06

Quote from: dawgpound on January 07, 2018, 08:38:50 am

You mean too tell me no one in Hampton will give the dang kid a ride ? That's terrible ...

dawgpound

Coffeyville is kinda out of the way for most working folks around here but we are trying

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: couch-coach06 on January 07, 2018, 10:57:36 am
You mean too tell me no one in Hampton will give the dang kid a ride ? That's terrible ...

They got all they needed from the young man.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: dawgpound on January 07, 2018, 11:35:10 am
Coffeyville is kinda out of the way for most working folks around here but we are trying

May be, but wouldn't it be even further out of the way for someone who doesn't live in hermiton?

dawgpound

Never know if someone might have been going that way no need for ignorance here just trying to get the boy a ride Ables will take him if nobody is going that way how many high school coaches would do that for a kid

couch-coach06

The dang principle or a coach or anyone should take him...goodness ..

dawgpound

How many kids have you drove 7 hours that didn't belong to you to college

couch-coach06

I guarantee you our coaching staff would do it .. if a former player needed it

dawgpound

He got a first class ride in a Prevost from one of our donors i mean local business men

N2DEEP

Greyhound...Amtrak, both very affordable forms of transportation.

couch-coach06

Quote from: dawgpound on January 07, 2018, 05:31:14 pm
He got a first class ride in a Prevost from one of our donors i mean local business men

Good deal

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: N2DEEP on January 07, 2018, 07:37:10 pm
Greyhound...Amtrak, both very affordable forms of transportation.
Pretty  sure Amtrak has a hub in Hermitage, I mean Hampton.

Hogman2018

dawgpound

If that was true why would we still be trying to help him when his family won't

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: dawgpound on January 09, 2018, 06:48:43 am
If that was true why would we still be trying to help him when his family won't

Why won't his family help him?

AirWarren

January 09, 2018, 03:22:48 pm #17 Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 04:36:09 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on January 09, 2018, 01:40:00 pm
Why won't his family help him?

Wher is  flawlessthoughts? I figured he would have been first in line to help. He always said he was his #1 advocate no matter what.

Danold Dump

did he not make enough money on his sales to afford bus ticket? Bad business...Dump out.  Karma

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas