• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A

Started by 1-Adam-12, November 09, 2015, 03:46:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mudd puddle

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 30, 2015, 01:14:28 pm
Quote from: mudd puddle on December 30, 2015, 11:10:18 am
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 29, 2015, 11:06:12 pm
Quote from: mudd puddle on December 29, 2015, 10:54:30 pm
Lamar takes on  Two Rivers at  Two Rivers,   the 4th I hear  Two Rivers only has one  loss.   Any thoughts?

I'll take Lamar by 10
Lakyn sounds like a terrific player

She isn't bad  for sure.    The whole team when they are  on is going to be  hard  to stop.   2 six foot plus posts sure helps.   

That's more size than a lot of varsity teams lol
Are they all freshman?
They will prolly step up after jr season to varsity I would expect.

Our jr girls have more size than our varsity does, and a couple are 7th graders

One freshman  and an 8th grader.   We will see  sr high could use the freshman

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 30, 2015, 01:14:28 pm
Quote from: mudd puddle on December 30, 2015, 11:10:18 am
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 29, 2015, 11:06:12 pm
Quote from: mudd puddle on December 29, 2015, 10:54:30 pm
Lamar takes on  Two Rivers at  Two Rivers,   the 4th I hear  Two Rivers only has one  loss.   Any thoughts?

I'll take Lamar by 10
Lakyn sounds like a terrific player

She isn't bad  for sure.    The whole team when they are  on is going to be  hard  to stop.   2 six foot plus posts sure helps.   

That's more size than a lot of varsity teams lol
Are they all freshman?
They will prolly step up after jr season to varsity I would expect.

Our jr girls have more size than our varsity does, and a couple are 7th graders

Thank you, Lakyn works very hard every day,  very proud parents! Just need her to get taller haha.

Clara Allen

Well the TR coach just got tossed.....

Longfellow

Yes. Yes he did. Makes you wonder what happens tomorrow night at Danville

mudd puddle

Lady  Warriors win  45 to 30.   I thought both teams were impressive are good.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: mudd puddle on January 04, 2016, 08:20:20 pm

Congrats!!

1-Adam-12

January 04, 2016, 08:59:43 pm #106 Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 09:01:14 pm by 1-Adam-12
Booneville boys over Mansfield by 16.  The Cats are now 12-2.

Booneville girls lose by 12 or so.  Very rusty tonight.

Have Paris at home Thurs, then at Atkins Fri.

BigMan15

Charleston boys lose by 4 to VB
Charleston girls lose by 15+ but it was close most of the game.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: mudd puddle on January 04, 2016, 08:20:20 pm

I thought its was a good game as well! Lamar girls does not need to overlook them when they play again for sure. I give Lamar boys the advantage next time they play.

BigMan15

Who won the boys game?

Longfellow

TR won the boys game. Best I've seen us play all year

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Longfellow on January 05, 2016, 01:04:17 pm

That #22 (I think) couldnt miss once he got going.

Longfellow

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on January 05, 2016, 03:06:45 pm

His older sister is Grace Coates. He's a 7th grader

BigMan15

Charleston boys beat Atkins by 20

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Longfellow on January 05, 2016, 03:40:15 pm
Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on January 05, 2016, 03:06:45 pm

His older sister is Grace Coates. He's a 7th grader
Thats what I was told that night,  pretty impressive

1-Adam-12

Booneville boys over Paris tonight, 40-21.  Outscored the Eagles 15-2 in 4th quarter after a disjointed start to the game.  Balanced scoring up and down the line.

Paris girls win 44-35.  Our girls played well but Paris played a bit better, got more 2nd chance points. Proud of our mostly 8th grade (and one 7th grade) team against a bunch of 9th graders.

Right back at it at Atkins tomorrow.

BigMan15

Charleston boys by 30 over TR
Charleston girls also win 10+

mudd puddle

Lamar boys get beat by  a few over  County line, Lamar girls  win by  almost 20 to County Line  very ugly game.

BigMan15

Charleston boys and girls win big against Paris

mudd puddle

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 08, 2016, 06:13:53 pm
Charleston boys and girls win big against Paris
You remember the score?  In girls?

fbisgreat

CHS 28-Paris 14 is what i was told .I got there for the jr boys game it was 50- 25.or close to that.

1-Adam-12

Booneville boys beat Atkins 44-26. Move to 14-2.
Atkins girls win 39-24.

mudd puddle

Quote from: fbisgreat on January 08, 2016, 09:36:42 pm
CHS 28-Paris 14 is what i was told .I got there for the jr boys game it was 50- 25.or close to that.

Thank you

1-Adam-12

Booneville is headed to Charleston tonight.  Both of the boys teams have been mowing down everyone in sight convincingly. This might end up being a really good game.

The girls team at Booneville is very young but they have shown good ability at times. Meanwhile Charleston is doing quite well as always.

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Games are in Booneville tonight are they not?

1-Adam-12

That is correct. I'd heard both. Went with last one I'd heard. Obviously that was wrong.

BigMan15

Charleston boys @nd girls win tonight at Booneville!! Boys game was pretty good.

1-Adam-12

Heck of a game in boys.  I think Fenner was the big difference. 

But if we'd shot anything (we shot 25%, Charleston 65%) we might have won it.  Stayed in the game from the line.

Our leading scorer in girls had an off night but it would not have mattered.  The Rucker girl can flat out shoot, and the Charleston defense is solid.

BigMan15

Really I think this game was a complete team win Blaine played Prolly the beat game of the year. Fenner played 3 great quarters Ross played great Caudle was a great leader and pushed the ball and made some amazing passes. Turner came in and played hard Kenner played well and Kaleb played well too. Booneville is a good team and will finish 2nd in conference.

1-Adam-12

Caudle was #1 right?  We had trouble with him all night long.  Only once could we get a player in front of him when he drove.  Doesn't look like he could play that position at first glance, but he did a good job.

Our bigs had an off night, our guards I thought did very well. Looking forward to the rematch.  Hopefully we will shoot a little better.

BigMan15

We usually shoot better as well. Ross is a very dangerous shooter. Our rebounding wasn't very good tonight. We were a little wild with the ball at times but overall we got the buckets when we needed them.
#1 Caudle 9th     #14 Fenner 8th
#15 Fisher 8th     #24 Rowland 9th
#00 Ross 8Th       #23 Keener 9th
#34 Turner 8th
Scary to think of how good next years team will be!!!

mudd puddle

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on January 11, 2016, 08:08:26 pm
Heck of a game in boys.  I think Fenner was the big difference. 

But if we'd shot anything (we shot 25%, Charleston 65%) we might have won it.  Stayed in the game from the line.

Our leading scorer in girls had an off night but it would not have mattered.  The Rucker girl can flat out shoot, and the Charleston defense is solid.

What was the score of the girls team?

1-Adam-12

40-12 if I remember correctly. 42-36 boys.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on January 12, 2016, 08:25:37 am
40-12 if I remember correctly. 42-36 boys.

Lake is very sick today hopefully she can step up tonight against Boonville.   Lamar girls should be a good game boys I feel are going to struggle.

1-Adam-12

Our girls might be down a starter tonight.  Nevertheless they will play hard, and the score will take care of itself.

Boys will be smarting off their loss to Charleston.  If they'd shot what they normally do they probably would have won.

WPWells

Woulda coulda shoulda...

1-Adam-12

January 14, 2016, 08:37:15 pm #136 Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 08:53:14 pm by 1-Adam-12
....Never made a did yet. I know.

Back on the winning track tonight 44-24 over Lamar. Our big guy had 22 pt 11 reb 4 blocks and our guards got a ton of assists getting it to him. #4 for Lamar did very well. All in all Lamar's boys played much better than in the other game.

Lamar girls win 43-20. Their 3rd string played the 4q. Sanders had 16 pt 5 assists. Our bunch did show a lot of moxie even with our starting post out.  Her backup played well and several girls who had not been playing confidently did so tonight.  We got to the line 21 times making 12. This game will help us.

Kudos to the traveling Lamar faithful.  Great job backing and encouraging your team.  Sorry you weren't here Hitman.  Wanted to say hi.

mudd puddle

January 14, 2016, 09:53:46 pm #137 Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:47:46 am by mudd puddle
Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on January 14, 2016, 08:37:15 pm

Back on the winning track tonight 44-24 over Lamar. Our big guy had 22 pt 11 reb 4 blocks and our guards got a ton of assists getting it to him. #4 for Lamar did very well. All in all Lamar's boys played much better than in the other game.

Lamar girls win 43-20. Their 3rd string played the 4q. Sanders had 16 pt 5 assists. Our bunch did show a lot of moxie even with our starting post out.  Her backup played well and several girls who had not been playing confidently did so tonight.  We got to the line 21 times making 12. This game will help us.

Kudos to the traveling Lamar faithful.  Great job backing and encouraging your team.  Sorry you weren't here Hitman.  Wanted to say hi.

I seen in Facebook  he was coaching a little League game and couldn't make it.   His daughter played very good sick today  very proud for him, to bad he missed it.   Lamar junior girls   has a huge week next week  As far as boys were missing to many links with move ups and injuries.  The sr high boys is doing good right now.

BigMan15

Charleston JR Boys and Girls got wins last night againest Danville.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on January 14, 2016, 08:37:15 pm

Maybe next time my friend, I help coach my nephew 2nd grade team Lakyn was pretty sickly yesterday figured id tale the game off, and keep her from being nervous.   I heard she did pretty good.  Proud dad.

1-Adam-12

January 18, 2016, 09:47:35 pm #140 Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 10:58:22 pm by 1-Adam-12
The Booneville girls had been on a skid lately but they get a non-conference win against Hackett tonight 43-29.  7th grader Jadyn Hart scored 24 points for Booneville going 10/12 from the line. 

Far cry from the last time these two teams played when the game went into 4 overtimes at the Hackett tournament.

The Jr. Bearcats are now 16-3 following a 45-20 win over Hackett.  Scoring was well spread out.  JV played most of the second half.

Host Danville on Thursday then Atkins at home on Friday.

Hitman Warrior23

When does Ctown play Two Rivers Again?

cobbs34

Already have played them twice. Was up 25-4 at half cruised to an easy win

mudd puddle

Quote from: cobbs34 on January 19, 2016, 10:03:29 pm
Already have played them twice. Was up 25-4 at half cruised to an easy win

Impressive!   Was that boys or girls?

cobbs34

mudd puddle

Hitman Warrior23

PREDICTIONS TONIGHT?  I say Ctown boys big,  Girls I go with Home Town Lamar. In a very good game!

1-Adam-12

Agree with you Hitman.

Danville comes to Booneville tonight.  I think both Booneville teams cruise.

mudd puddle

Lamar Girls Win  tonight  37 to 32 in  a Great Game!  That should seal up Conference!

1-Adam-12

Not exactly a cruise but wins for both Jr Girls and Jr Boys.  Games were really sloppy.

26-17 girls.  Hart 18 pts 8 reb and 6 steals.

44-25 boys. Big man had 12 and 8.

Must play better against Atkins tomorrow night, especially the girls.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas