• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2a boys

Started by BrianfromCarlisle, September 21, 2015, 01:44:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianfromCarlisle

I look for Carlisle to make a strong push for the conference title this year.  Got size, speed, and a couple of lights out shooters.  This group of 9th graders love to play team ball, and the new coach really likes that philosophy.  They have always been pretty good defensively.  That should get better. 

MomaLion

Clarendon should be pretty good...Ro's nephew is a 9th grader and following in his uncle's footsteps..well over 6 ft and dunking like a pro.  I don't know if he has Ro's instincts yet but there's definite potential.

MomaLion

Clarendon Jr boys pulled out the win against Riverview last night...very good looking team.

purplehajj

I know nothing about Hazen basketball ball this year I know to things
1.new coaches for girls and boys
2.we have a brand new gym

MomaLion

Clarendon's boys have wins against Palestine Wheatley and 4A Riverview. Lost last night 2 points to Stuttgart.  I look for them to be seeking a district title this year.

MomaLion

Clarendon Jr boys are rolling so far with only  1 loss to Stuttgart.

MomaLion

I believe Clarendon boys only have one conference loss and that was Kipp...very bad game.  They host Dewitt tonight for 7th girls, 7th boys, Jr girls and Jr boys starting at 5.

MomaLion

With Jr district just around the corner, how is everyone looking?  Clarendon's girls have had a rough season with only a few wins...our boys however have only lost to Kipp in conference.

MomaLion

Clarendon Jr boys defeated Stuttgart tonight 35-33.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas