• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5a south

Started by Coachbanks12, February 18, 2015, 09:57:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

Hot Springs girls and boys play in Championship tmrw in Camden.
Girls play Dequeen at 5pm
Boys play Magnolia at 6pm

Hoophawg

Should be two good games.  Magnolia boys decent.  Dequeen girls pretty good and mostly 8th graders

Coachbanks12

Hot Springs girls 5a south Champs
Magnolia boys 5a south Champs
Incase you didn't know Hot Springs girls play 3 9th graders 2 8th graders and a 7th grader and still win in double digits.

Hoophawg

Without the 3 9th graders they lose big.  Those girls can play

Marblehog

Yea I saw those 3 move up and play h.s. Friday.  All 3 pretty good.  A fan told me they were about 80 percent of their scoring most games.  Would someone please educate the hot springs fan what a pump fake is.  It's not a walk.  They screamed walk every time a girl pump faked.  Why wasn't hot springs best player playing early on in the boys game?

Coachbanks12

I agree with you about the pump fake lol they was yelling walk. I was the guy recording on his phone. The boy's Coach got tired of the kid talking back and talking crazy to his teammates. He is one of those that fuss at team when they make mistakes but don't want anyone to say something when he make them. Good athlete bad attitude

Marblehog

After watching your h.s. Boys team Friday I think they can win state.  Girls might can also.  Crazy boys will be better next year

Coachbanks12

Yeah we have a great chance of winning state boys and girls. Boy's may win 2yrs in a row

Marblehog

Can't see anyone beating those boys next year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas