• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brookland Lady Bearcats are 4A-3 Conference Champs!!

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, February 02, 2015, 09:32:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

February 02, 2015, 09:32:16 pm Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 09:34:38 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Congrats To the Lady Bearcats 18-6 (12-0) for clinching the Conference title tonight with a 33-22 Win at Highland!!

Hannah Lovrein 12pts
Ally Loflin 8pts

Ally Loflin is one Super Tough Player!!

BoxNOne

Congrats to the lady bearcats! lady rebels are conference runner up to Earle. They beat us twice in close games. They have a dominating guard who is very hard to stop.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: BoxNOne on February 02, 2015, 09:35:58 pm

Congrats to the lady bearcats! lady rebels are conference runner up to Earle. They beat us twice in close games. They have a dominating guard who is very hard to stop.

Thanks Box,
We have had some close games especially lately , we have had players really step up when others have been sick or injured, Hannah Lovrein , Whitney Wagganer, Emily Pate , Mallory Lovrein, Lotti Hoffman, Gracie Hyde , Taylor Hammitt Have all stepped up this season!!
And a special S/O to Ally Loflin who has been playing injured the past few games and still put up 8 pts tonight despite only playing half the game
I have seen all the players in Conference and when she is 100% She is one of, if not the best in Conference

NEA Razorback olfan

February 03, 2015, 12:08:27 pm #4 Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:25:52 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Just wanted to give a S/O to our 7th grade girls who I believe had there last game last night went undefeated in Conference 12-0
A few of those 7th graders could help our Jr Girls if coach decides to move any up

And our 5th and 6th grade girls for winning there League Championship last Saturday!! Both went Undefeated in conference!!

Great Job Ladies!!

4th and 6th boys won there league Championship also , 6th went Undefeated for the year!!
Great Job boys!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Congrats to Brookland Jr Boys 47-45 win at Highland last night
Great to have 8th grader Braxton Haff back he had 27pts last night
And Griffin Hatton with the game winning shot!!

hogfan7

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 02, 2015, 09:32:16 pm
Congrats To the Lady Bearcats 18-6 (12-0) for clinching the Conference title tonight with a 33-22 Win at Highland!!

Hannah Lovrein 12pts
Ally Loflin 8pts

Ally Loflin is one Super Tough Player!!
Everyone has figured out that you NEA Razorback olfan, are Ally Loflin's dad.  We hear about how great she is all the time from you.

NEA Razorback olfan

May 06, 2015, 01:32:12 pm #7 Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:58:19 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Lol, dang Sherlock how did you know??? Lol  :P
Ally is a great Kid , but she is not mine. I met her and her family when she was a 7th grader starting on the Jr team. Her Speed and quickness was impressive for a 7th grader vs 9th grade girls. Especially vs the Quick athletic Nettleton guards!!
You get a chance you should see her play sometime!!

Her Sister Madison a Sr this year can really knock it down from long range!!

Ezyout9700

I must say NEA Razorback olfan is one the biggest fans of the Lady Bearcats, as well as all NEA basketball.  But I have to correct you on the dad quote, I have two girls Madison who will be a senior next year and Ally will be a sophomore next year. Also have three nieces Bailey Lovrien also a senior next year, Hannah Lovrien who will be a sophomore, and Mallorie Lovrien who will be aininth grade.  These girls are all very competitive, it will be a fun year next year with two sets of sisters, who are cousins on the team.  I just hope they get along!  Lol!!   They were undefeated in conference and district champs when they played together under Coach Baltz when they were in 7th and 9th graders.. Should be exciting..

NEA Razorback olfan

Well said ezyout,  main thing is for our girls is to get and stay heathy !!!
Hogfan7 , I'm just an all around Brookland fan, Basketball, Baseball , softball
Whose your team Hogfan ?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas