• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Hogs Arrested for Burglary

Started by Brian G, May 12, 2012, 01:10:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Quote from: True Believer on May 15, 2012, 07:01:50 am
Alamtrackstar.  First of all your name is too long.  Secondly.  Grow up.

Never point your finger at anyone.   Sad day for the Razorbacks.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2012/5/14/3019919/fulmer-cupdate-cup-gone-ham

This has now gotten to the point of being completely ridiculous. Saying my username is too long? How old are you?

It's AlmatrackstEr, which is 13 characters.

While True Believer is 13 characters also if you count the space.

I will now take myself out of this conversation or whatever you call it.

Big Fan

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2012/5/14/3019919/fulmer-cupdate-cup-gone-ham
Alma trackster is right, you are wrong.

True Believer

Quote from: Almatrackster on May 15, 2012, 05:01:40 pm

This has now gotten to the point of being completely ridiculous. Saying my username is too long? How old are you?

It's AlmatrackstEr, which is 13 characters.

While True Believer is 13 characters also if you count the space.

I will now take myself out of this conversation or whatever you call it.

I am a genuis 4 year old. 

True Believer

May 15, 2012, 08:44:11 pm #53 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 08:46:11 pm by True Believer
Quote from: Big Fan on May 15, 2012, 08:33:05 pm

LOL...Oh Lordy!!   I am rolling my eyes big time.   Big Fan you just made me laugh so hard.  Thanks. 
If you don't have thick skin on here.  Get.  Out. Now.  :)

AT

Kane Whitehurst was released today, so assuming that these guys get the same treatment,  our WR depth just became...well...not so deep.

Big Fan

Quote from: True Believer on May 15, 2012, 08:44:11 pm
Quote from: Big Fan on May 15, 2012, 08:33:05 pm

LOL...Oh Lordy!!   I am rolling my eyes big time.   Big Fan you just made me laugh so hard.  Thanks. 
If you don't have thick skin on here.  Get.  Out. Now.  :)
My skin is fine and your reading comprehension skills really are quite low.  You're welcome for the laugh.....no charge....this time.

Big Fan

Quote from: Almatrackster on May 15, 2012, 09:29:29 pm
Kane Whitehurst was released today, so assuming that these guys get the same treatment,  our WR depth just became...well...not so deep.
Wade with one count will probably survive....the other two....history.

True Believer

May 15, 2012, 09:51:46 pm #57 Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 09:55:40 pm by True Believer
Hehehehe.

The fishing is great. 

Coach Venny Slocombe

You know what is really funny? Arkansas could lose all their WR's, Tyler Wilson, Knile Davis and half the offensive line and they would still beat Arkansas State by 4 TD's and would win that conference without even a close contest...and yes the Hogs would win the Godaddy.com bowl...lololololololololololol...

Now folks...that's how pathetic ASU is... ;D

Ridge Rat

Wade has that crap on his backtrail from last years Vandy game. I'd have to look at that too. Not real quality character as far as I'm concerned.

Big Fan

Quote from: Ridge Rat on May 16, 2012, 01:04:45 pm
Wade has that crap on his backtrail from last years Vandy game. I'd have to look at that too. Not real quality character as far as I'm concerned.
The Vandy deal was a load of crap.  Pandering to the "home crowd." 

Ridge Rat

You didn't notice his behavior when the coach had to take him off the field? That's the garbage I'm talking about.

Smithian

Breitontime

Not necessarily from me, heard someone else say it, but it seems to hold true; When you hire a coach with questionable character, he's going to recruit players with the same.

Peety

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 16, 2012, 09:36:55 am
You know what is really funny? Arkansas could lose all their WR's, Tyler Wilson, Knile Davis and half the offensive line and they would still beat Arkansas State by 4 TD's and would win that conference without even a close contest...and yes the Hogs would win the Godaddy.com bowl...lololololololololololol...

Ohhhh yeaahhhhhhh. Since you just totally DESTROYED Troy last year right? Who finished at the bottom of the Sunbelt? Or how about that ULM game a few years back?

Uncle Ivan

Gus has already contacted all three.

Quote from: Peety on May 17, 2012, 01:26:28 pm

Ohhhh yeaahhhhhhh. Since you just totally DESTROYED Troy last year right? Who finished at the bottom of the Sunbelt?

Speaking of pathetic.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Peety on May 17, 2012, 01:26:28 pm

Ohhhh yeaahhhhhhh. Since you just totally DESTROYED Troy last year right? Who finished at the bottom of the Sunbelt? Or how about that ULM game a few years back?
Arkansas won the Cotton Bowl and finished 5th...ASU lost to NI in the CODaddy bowl and finished ranked where?

Ex-HAplayer

It has gotten so bad that Arkansas has to beat their chest at a sunbelt team. Times are surely rough.

Baitshop

Quote from: Ex-HAplayer on May 17, 2012, 11:31:10 pm
It has gotten so bad that Arkansas has to beat their chest at a sunbelt team.

But.....we beat Auburn's butt much worse than we be our chest...... ;)

True Believer

You are just funny Ven.  Just funny!   

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: True Believer on May 18, 2012, 06:50:36 am

It is funny...it is funny how truly pathetic ASU actually is...they are a wannabe team...they wannabe as good as the Hogs...never gonna happen...I can't wait to hear you guys moaning and groaning when the Gus Bus leaves town in a couple of years. If you guys really think that he is gonna stay after that "statewide tour" this past week the you guys are dumber than I first thought...lol...Gus would and will jump to Arkansas if offered in December...

Hoghead

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 18, 2012, 09:18:04 am

It is funny...it is funny how truly pathetic ASU actually is...they are a wannabe team...they wannabe as good as the Hogs...never gonna happen...I can't wait to hear you guys moaning and groaning when the Gus Bus leaves town in a couple of years. If you guys really think that he is gonna stay after that "statewide tour" this past week the you guys are dumber than I first thought...lol...Gus would and will jump to Arkansas if offered in December...

Hmmmmm.......The ASU Job offers a half filled Indian/Red Wolf Stadium on any given Saturday. Regardless of what their record is that place will NEVER sell out.
Players in Jonesboro are guys who would much rather be HOGS. Yet they settle for Sun Belt Championships dreams and getting pumped to play Florida Atlantic !

Then there's those cold nights in Jonesboro where players are drapped in ASU gear (If they can find any) and little kids are asking them is it Halloween again ?
Yea being a ASU Red Wolf has it's benifits.
Yet I'm one of the few who would like to see the two play each year in Little Rock. This way the Hogs can lobby more to have all SEC Games are played in Fayetteville.
So take your shots ASU fans. I don't care how many rocks you throw you will always be itty bitty wittle ASU !!!!

Ex-HAplayer

Quote from: Baitshop on May 17, 2012, 11:36:48 pm

Yeah you guys HAD our number with Petrino as the head coach. Unfortunately, He is gone with nothing really to show for it.

ricepig

Quote from: Ex-HAplayer on May 18, 2012, 11:13:12 am

Yeah you guys HAD our number with Petrino as the head coach. Unfortunately, He is gone with nothing really to show for it.

Yep, this is the first time your head coach and ours have the same ability. Smith with Wilson will be like Cheesewiz with Cam  go as far as they carry them. Unfortunately for you, you don't have a Cam or Tyler Wilson.

Ex-HAplayer

Quote from: ricepig on May 18, 2012, 01:26:54 pm

Yep, this is the first time your head coach and ours have the same ability. Smith with Wilson will be like Cheesewiz with Cam  go as far as they carry them. Unfortunately for you, you don't have a Cam or Tyler Wilson.

You guys act like Cam comes a dime a dozen. Cam was a magnificent gifted Athlete and unstoppable force.  There are many TWs.  We will see how good he does with a ok line, without Petrino, Without wide receiver depth, without those playmakers that he had last year etc.  Secondly, We don't want someone like TW. We are going back to our roots in running the ball and being physical defensively. How many TW qbs have won the NC recently?!!  Third, Do not compare Smith/TW to Chiz/Cam. 

ricepig

Quote from: Ex-HAplayer on May 18, 2012, 03:04:19 pm

You guys act like Cam comes a dime a dozen. Cam was a magnificent gifted Athlete and unstoppable force.  There are many TWs.  We will see how good he does with a ok line, without Petrino, Without wide receiver depth, without those playmakers that he had last year etc.  Secondly, We don't want someone like TW. We are going back to our roots in running the ball and being physical defensively. How many TW qbs have won the NC recently?!!  Third, Do not compare Smith/TW to Chiz/Cam. 

I believe the going rate for Cam's were $180,000/Cam. You need to spend your time worrying about Awbarn, and less time on Arkansas, and yes, John L is a better coach than Cheesewhiz. Good luck with that power game, you'll have to be able to complete a pass to make it work. Also, this tough D, were you not trying to play it previously?

True Fan

Last year, TW was working with a young inexperienced line. Made to #3 and a shot for a NC. This year, the line will be better.

Hoghead

I'll Have to agree. What CAM NEWTON done in one year as a STARTER in the SEC is the MOST AMAZING FEAT BY ANY SEC QB EVER !!!!!!! I DON"T CARE IF IT COST AUBURN  180 thousand dollars. AUBURN got their money's worth !!!!!!!

Ex-HAplayer

May 18, 2012, 10:09:54 pm #78 Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:12:49 pm by Ex-HAplayer
Quote from: ricepig on May 18, 2012, 04:06:29 pm

I believe the going rate for Cam's were $180,000/Cam. You need to spend your time worrying about Awbarn, and less time on Arkansas, and yes, John L is a better coach than Cheesewhiz. Good luck with that power game, you'll have to be able to complete a pass to make it work. Also, this tough D, were you not trying to play it previously?

Nope, See defenses is built on the type of DC you have.  Our previously DC believed in speed/zone (Alas Oregon) coverages rather than strength, aggressiveness and playing man across (Like we use to do). Not going to cut it in the SEC. Umm have you seen the qbs who have won NCs? I remember a couple of years ago y'all were saying Cam cannot throw, You guys bashed LSU qbs and Bama's qbs.

If you have a tough defense, run the ball and have a qb who can manage the game than you can win a NC. You don't need an offense that basically runs X,Y,Z fly routes to win. So answer my question. In the last few years how many QBs like TW has won a NC?  The run opens up the pass and that is what we are going back to. 

Again, what are we basing great coaching statuses on? Gene chizik is undefeated in bowl games.  He has been on 2 NC teams (Auburn as the HC and UT has the DC). You keep discrediting him with Cam Newton but he recruited him so that really doesn't make sense. He was awarded head coach of the year etc. John L. Smith only accolade is being Big Ten coach of the year in 03. I thought we based greatness on winning...

Hoghead

Quote from: Ex-HAplayer on May 18, 2012, 10:09:54 pm
Quote from: ricepig on May 18, 2012, 04:06:29 pm

Nope, See defenses is built on the type of DC you have.  Our previously DC believed in speed/zone (Alas Oregon) coverages rather than strength, aggressiveness and playing man across (Like we use to do). Not going to cut it in the SEC. Umm have you seen the qbs who have won NCs? I remember a couple of years ago y'all were saying Cam cannot throw, You guys bashed LSU qbs and Bama's qbs.

If you have a tough defense, run the ball and have a qb who can manage the game than you can win a NC. You don't need an offense that basically runs X,Y,Z fly routes to win. So answer my question. In the last few years how many QBs like TW has won a NC?  The run opens up the pass and that is what we are going back to. 

Again, what are we basing great coaching statuses on? Gene chizik is undefeated in bowl games.  He has been on 2 NC teams (Auburn as the HC and UT has the DC). You keep discrediting him with Cam Newton but he recruited him so that really doesn't make sense. He was awarded head coach of the year etc. John L. Smith only accolade is being Big Ten coach of the year in 03. I thought we based greatness on winning...
Cam Newton is a freak of nature.  His talent was supposed to sink him in the NFL. The guy can flat out play. For those waiting on him to fail , light yourself up a couple of cartons of Malboros and hate on.

dc24

Quote from: Hoghead on May 18, 2012, 09:44:56 am

Hmmmmm.......The ASU Job offers a half filled Indian/Red Wolf Stadium on any given Saturday. Regardless of what their record is that place will NEVER sell out.
Players in Jonesboro are guys who would much rather be HOGS. Yet they settle for Sun Belt Championships dreams and getting pumped to play Florida Atlantic !

Then there's those cold nights in Jonesboro where players are drapped in ASU gear (If they can find any) and little kids are asking them is it Halloween again ?
Yet I'm one of the few who would like to see the two play each year in Little Rock. This way the Hogs can lobby more to have all SEC Games are played in Fayetteville.
So take your shots ASU fans. I don't care how many rocks you throw you will always be itty bitty wittle ASU !!!!

I'm pretty sure that the players from Texas, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, and Florida couldn't give a flip about being Razorbacks.  UA is really only big news one place and when it is big news outside of this state, it has to do with things like Bobby P and his motorcycle hoebag.  Of course the instate kids WANTED to be Razorbacks, but that has more to do with them being in the SEC than anything else.  I'm sure Tyrell Johnson is just fine that he didn't get offered there.  Once they get to ASU it's a different story. 

The thing about it is though is that ASU doesn't want to be Arkansas.  We don't want a scumbag as our coach.  We don't want the negative publicity from that.  We don't want to be Arkansas.  We want to find our own identity and be Arkansas State.  The sooner you figure that out, the sooner your posts will stop sounding so childish.  Then again, after 8 years or so on this site, I have little faith it will stop.

Arkansas is a good school, with great facilities, and good athletic teams that competes in one of the best conferences in America.  Be proud of them.  Turn that negative energy of hating ASU into positive energy for the UA.

ricepig

Too much waste of bandwidth to quote your garbage, but get back with me after the season and tell me hpw that commitment to the run worked out. As far as defense, you ain't Bama or LSU, got to have the horses to be considered "tough" on D.

AT

May 19, 2012, 11:17:57 am #82 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 11:20:21 am by Almatrackster
Quote from: dc24 on May 19, 2012, 03:40:35 am

I'm pretty sure that the players from Texas, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, and Florida couldn't give a flip about being Razorbacks.  UA is really only big news one place and when it is big news outside of this state, it has to do with things like Bobby P and his motorcycle hoebag.  Of course the instate kids WANTED to be Razorbacks, but that has more to do with them being in the SEC than anything else.  I'm sure Tyrell Johnson is just fine that he didn't get offered there.  Once they get to ASU it's a different story. 

The thing about it is though is that ASU doesn't want to be Arkansas.  We don't want a scumbag as our coach.  We don't want the negative publicity from that.  We don't want to be Arkansas.  We want to find our own identity and be Arkansas State.  The sooner you figure that out, the sooner your posts will stop sounding so childish.  Then again, after 8 years or so on this site, I have little faith it will stop.

Arkansas is a good school, with great facilities, and good athletic teams that competes in one of the best conferences in America.  Be proud of them.  Turn that negative energy of hating ASU into positive energy for the UA.

I'm confused? ASU doesn't want to be a good school with great facilities, good athletic teams that competes with one of the best conferences in America? Ok....

Ex-HAplayer

May 19, 2012, 02:31:21 pm #83 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:33:16 pm by Ex-HAplayer
Quote from: ricepig on May 19, 2012, 08:20:55 am
Too much waste of bandwidth to quote your garbage, but get back with me after the season and tell me hpw that commitment to the run worked out. As far as defense, you ain't Bama or LSU, got to have the horses to be considered "tough" on D.

Ha guess what though? We have beaten them BOTH. Have you? We definitely use to be smash mouth football and hardcore defense type of team. I guess you never heard of ronnie brown, cadillac williams etc.  Secondly, Look at our recruiting. We recruit very well compared to Arkansas..and you say we don't have the horse?????!!!!. We need to have the right mindset and it start with the coaches. We ain't Bama or LSU HAHAHAHA and what are y'all? We have established our own identity. What have y'all accomplished? I will wait

fastdrop

Quote from: Ex-HAplayer on May 19, 2012, 02:31:21 pm

Ha guess what though? We have beaten them BOTH. Have you? We definitely use to be smash mouth football and hardcore defense type of team. I guess you never heard of ronnie brown, cadillac williams etc.  Secondly, Look at our recruiting. We recruit very well compared to Arkansas..and you say we don't have the horse?????!!!!. We need to have the right mindset and it start with the coaches. We ain't Bama or LSU HAHAHAHA and what are y'all? We have established our own identity. What have y'all accomplished? I will wait
Your own identity with Bama being in your back yard. The folks on the HIll well lest say they can say they are better the best thing since slice bread....LOL.

ricepig

Sure we've beaten both of them, but you've got to admit, you were afraid of becoming Petrino's beotch. Time will tell on the next hire if it's a continuing of the excellence, or rebuilding.

Now, where is that loaf of bread, I've got some more slicing to do.

Ex-HAplayer

May 19, 2012, 03:08:45 pm #86 Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 03:13:43 pm by Ex-HAplayer
Quote from: ricepig on May 19, 2012, 03:01:09 pm

Sure we've beaten both of them, but you've got to admit, you were afraid of becoming Petrino's beotch. Time will tell on the next hire if it's a continuing of the excellence, or rebuilding.

Now, where is that loaf of bread, I've got some more slicing to do.

See that is the difference between me and you. You are worried about Petrino. He is gone with nothing to show for it. Has he won anything relevant in the sec? See, we have won SEC championships, we have won a BCS nc, heck we have even won a couple BCS games. Until you do that you are a nobody in the SEC. All flash and no substance.  You are already looking toward the next hire. Pathetic. Arkansas window is closing. If you don't win this year hahahaha.

Billyo62

Ex-HAplayer

BTW, There is no hard feelings toward ricepig. Petrino is good freaking coach. Just trying to spice this up a little. It's been boring!!

Billyo62

Quote from: Ex-HAplayer on May 19, 2012, 03:49:46 pm
BTW, There is no hard feelings toward ricepig. Petrino is good freaking coach. Just trying to spice this up a little. It's been boring!!
Hey Ricepig is evil.. be mean    ;)

dc24

Quote from: Almatrackster on May 19, 2012, 11:17:57 am

I'm confused? ASU doesn't want to be a good school with great facilities, good athletic teams that competes with one of the best conferences in America? Ok....

You don't understand at all.  We are already a good school.  Facilities are good compared to who we compete with.  I'm happy with our conference too.  It's not like we can pick what conference to be in anyways. 

You don't get it.  Which isn't surprising seeing your other posts.

AT

Quote from: dc24 on May 20, 2012, 08:06:43 pm

You don't understand at all.  We are already a good school.  Facilities are good compared to who we compete with.  I'm happy with our conference too.  It's not like we can pick what conference to be in anyways. 

Fair enough, you're right, I don't get it. I would blame that on your explaining as much as my understanding, though.

dc24

Quote from: Almatrackster on May 20, 2012, 11:40:54 pm

Fair enough, you're right, I don't get it. I would blame that on your explaining as much as my understanding, though.

Well, the best way to understand it is by looking at the level ASU is on.  We all know the Sun Belt isn't the SEC.  Sure, ASU would love to get to a point where they are an SEC-type school, but let's be real, that isn't happening ever.  And if it does, it's 50 years away at least.  I mean Boise State has had boatloads of success lately and the PAC 10 (now PAC 12) never came calling.  They did get Utah though.  Speaking of Boise State though, now there is who ASU wants to be like!  A mid-major that wins at least 10 games a year, beats members of the big 6 conferences on a regular basis, wins big bowl games and sneaks into a BCS bowl game!  If we do that, I'll be happy.  Ole Miss should want to be Arkansas. 

That's the best way to explain it.  No one is taking over the UA's spot in this state.  It doesn't matter if ASU, UCA, or anyone else has ten 10 win seasons in a row and the UA goes 0-12 the next 10 years.  UA will still be in the SEC and ASU will still be in the Sun Belt or another conference not on that level.

Ex-HAplayer

Quote from: dc24 on May 21, 2012, 02:43:06 am

Well, the best way to understand it is by looking at the level ASU is on.  We all know the Sun Belt isn't the SEC.  Sure, ASU would love to get to a point where they are an SEC-type school, but let's be real, that isn't happening ever.  And if it does, it's 50 years away at least.  I mean Boise State has had boatloads of success lately and the PAC 10 (now PAC 12) never came calling.  They did get Utah though.  Speaking of Boise State though, now there is who ASU wants to be like!  A mid-major that wins at least 10 games a year, beats members of the big 6 conferences on a regular basis, wins big bowl games and sneaks into a BCS bowl game!  If we do that, I'll be happy.  Ole Miss should want to be Arkansas. 

That's the best way to explain it.  No one is taking over the UA's spot in this state.  It doesn't matter if ASU, UCA, or anyone else has ten 10 win seasons in a row and the UA goes 0-12 the next 10 years.  UA will still be in the SEC and ASU will still be in the Sun Belt or another conference not on that level.

The sad thing is most conferences would take BSU if they had a bigger stadium. Many conferences would take a hit economically because of so.  Big East has been put into a corner so they have to accept them. I do think Boise should go to the big 12 though.

Coach Venny Slocombe

So basically you are saying what we all have been saying...ASU sucks...

dc24

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 23, 2012, 12:13:27 pm

I don't think any team sucks as bad as your reading comprehension because I said no such thing.

Hoghead

I saw ASU playing BYU in Rugby today...... For the D1 Championship. I was glued to the TV ! Had no Idea how they score in Rugby. Crazy Game ! ROUGH TOO !

Uncle Ivan

We don't want a scumbag as our coach.

How ironic.  You have one.

In other news, Wade, Humphrey, and Peacock were spotted on the ASU campus today.

True Fan

Spotted?

On what?

Security cameras?

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: dc24 on May 23, 2012, 07:27:18 pm
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on May 23, 2012, 12:13:27 pm

I don't think any team sucks as bad as your reading comprehension because I said no such thing.
I think my reading comprehension is fine. Your first sentence says all I need to know...when you talk about the level ASU is on...now who needs reading comprehension classes...lol...ASU's level sucks... ;D...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas