• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne @ Batesville

Started by justalionfan, October 07, 2011, 10:29:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ADM

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 09, 2011, 06:22:19 pm
Quote from: ADM on October 09, 2011, 10:30:02 am
Quote from: chaingang on October 08, 2011, 11:11:01 pm
Quote from: MrMcFlyHi72501 on October 08, 2011, 08:43:37 pm
OK. Probably too early to be talking about the state. But they're beginning to show why they were the preseason favorite in the east. The defense has been playing well allowing just 20 points the past 3 games and the offense has been taking better care of the ball. Goodluck to both sides tho. The atmosphere will be electric. Can't wait!
Really!!!  20 points the past 3 games......that's great.......until you look and see who it was against.....Forrest City, Paragould, and Nettleton. They are 2wins 14 losses and 2 ties between the 3 teams.  Plus if you look at your whole body of work for the year......you average giving up 28 points per game..........I know you are new to the site by your post count but you gotta do better than this .
if you look both the wins are nettleton why do they get lumped in with two win less schools

You got to be kidding me..... That's because that's all the raiders are going to win. Win a quality game and then come back with that question.
hey just a jacket fan nettleton won their game how did you do ;D ;D ;D

justalionfan

Just got home and what a game. A lot of mistakes but it's a learning curve. If y'all notice in all my post I never said wynne was going to win or did I ever give a score. I knew it would be a game to remember. So I guess as of right now the road to little rock has to go through greenwood for the yellowjackets. Good luck to Batesville for the remainder of the year. I will be an eagle, Chickasaw, and badger fan the next three weeks  :D

Hoghead

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 15, 2011, 12:30:35 am
Just got home and what a game. A lot of mistakes but it's a learning curve. If y'all notice in all my post I never said wynne was going to win or did I ever give a score. I knew it would be a game to remember. So I guess as of right now the road to little rock has to go through greenwood for the yellowjackets. Good luck to Batesville for the remainder of the year. I will be an eagle, Chickasaw, and badger fan the next three weeks  :D
Looks like Batesville, Blythville, Wynne and GCT out of the East.

IYK_DA NATION

Quote from: Hoghead on October 15, 2011, 12:44:53 am
Quote from: justajacketfan on October 15, 2011, 12:30:35 am
Looks like Batesville, Blythville, Wynne and GCT out of the East.
GCT is out got handled by Nettleton should b the badgers wit the 3 seed

The_Pioneer

Uncle Ivan

Didn't get to see or hear the game - wonder why Wynne was flat?

TTofGreenwood

The_Pioneer

Maybe they played a better, more physical team??  Nah.  They gave up 38 because we cheat better up on the hill. 

Rampage72501

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 15, 2011, 11:04:20 am
Didn't get to see or hear the game - wonder why Wynne was flat?

Wynne didn't help themselves with a lot of dropped passes.  The drops put them in 2nd and long and 3rd and long situations where the Pioneer D was able to pin their ears back and go after Wingo.  Batesville also had fantastic coverage most of the night.  I'd say about 7 or 8 of the 12 sacks were coverage sacks where Wingo didn't have any open receivers and the Wynne o-line just couldn't hold off the Pioneer front 5.

From my vantage point, I'm not sure Wynne was prepared for the physicality of the game.  Most of the running success for the Pioneers was simply running right at the defense.  The Pioneers D also brought the wood all night.

86jacketstchamps

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 15, 2011, 11:18:29 am
Maybe they played a better, more physical team??  Nah.  They gave up 38 because we cheat better up on the hill.

No one said anything about such, Ossis your team outplayed ours.  Instead of saying crap, why don't you get something done about the guest bleachers?   Why do they end at the 50?  Lol

The_Pioneer

We're messin with your head.  We're very wily.

justalionfan

someone answer me this.... How did wynne get an intentional grounding call when wingo was two steps from running out of bounce and when he threw the ball it went pass the line of scrimmage????? That is what you call throwing the ball away when there is no one open.

The_Pioneer

Rampage72501

Because the High School rules are different than those in College or the Pros.  Check out the Officals board.  There's a thread that breaks down the rule and how it's applied.

PIONEERFAN

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 15, 2011, 12:20:00 pm
someone answer me this.... How did wynne get an intentional grounding call when wingo was two steps from running out of bounce and when he threw the ball it went pass the line of scrimmage????? That is what you call throwing the ball away when there is no one open.

There is no such "Pocket Rule" in high school. Regardless of if the QB is out the pocket, the ball must be thrown in the direction of a WR. There was no eligible receiver in the area.

Hoghead

Quote from: 86jacketstchamps on October 15, 2011, 12:12:49 pm
Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 15, 2011, 11:18:29 am

No one said anything about such, Ossis your team outplayed ours.  Instead of saying crap, why don't you get something done about the guest bleachers?   Why do they end at the 50?  Lol
Translation. I'm upset with the Pioneer beat down of the Yellowjackets.  The visitors bleachers at Batesville has always been that way. See sentence number two.

BHS

How many yards did Childress finish with?

Rampage72501

Hoghead

Rampage72501

Yes, Hoghead, Jordan Childress had 324 yards rushing and 2 TD's.  Not sure how many carries.  That puts him over 1,200 yards through 7 weeks.

The_Pioneer

Wow, that's a surprising stat.  When was the last time a Wynne D gave up 300 yards to a RB?

tmycjy

hey from a wynne fan im disapointed :( because all i herd from the wynne player is how they want to bring winning tredishtion back to wynne they had there shot and dont play well im not takeing anything way from batesville big win on Wynne i still think that if wynne would have played it would have been a close game

justalionfan

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 17, 2011, 08:40:18 am
Wow, that's a surprising stat.  When was the last time a Wynne D gave up 300 yards to a RB?

we gave up almost 300 yards to tre franklin from marion in week one.

pj72501

Quote from: tmycjy on October 17, 2011, 05:20:15 pm
hey from a wynne fan im disapointed :( because all i herd from the wynne player is how they want to bring winning tredishtion back to wynne they had there shot and dont play well im not takeing anything way from batesville big win on Wynne i still think that if wynne would have played it would have been a close game

100% not being sarcastic by asking this but what does Wynne do normally that they didn't do Friday.  I was surprised too, so I am curious what happened.  Have respect for Wynne's program just wondering why they didn't play well in your opinion.

deltafootball3

Wynne finally had a challenge and look what happened...

The_Pioneer

Quote from: justajacketfan on October 17, 2011, 06:57:41 pm
Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 17, 2011, 08:40:18 am

we gave up almost 300 yards to tre franklin from marion in week one.

Twice in one season?  To Wynne?

Uncle Ivan

They did seem to be improving against the run. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas