• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scooter Register

Started by Idindonuffin, February 27, 2018, 12:58:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Idindonuffin

beaverfan007

Beaver Fever

Hmmm... with the announcement in saline county yesterday, I could see Patton going after it.

Iknewthemwhen

I could see Patton thinking he could make a mark at LRC.  I'm not sure that's a good move.

Scooter has been a Mediocre coach.
He went to the state finals ONCE and Lost....
But he ordered "Loser" Rings.
He was caught "Tecruiting" at Catholic, yet received no pushisment.
Why does anyone give this man credit for being a Positive Part of the game of footballl.
It is a wonder he hasn't dislocated both arms patting himself on the back.

Red Devil Alum

Quote from: Beaver Fever on February 28, 2018, 08:37:09 am
Hmmm... with the announcement in saline county yesterday, I could see Patton going after it.
What was the announcement?

thebigshot

Quote from: #5 on March 07, 2018, 09:38:53 pm
Scooter has been a Mediocre coach.
He went to the state finals ONCE and Lost....
But he ordered "Loser" Rings.
He was caught "Tecruiting" at Catholic, yet received no pushisment.
Why does anyone give this man credit for being a Positive Part of the game of footballl.
It is a wonder he hasn't dislocated both arms patting himself on the back.

They really need an IQ test on here before someone register for a username. If you actually knew anything you would know he went to the state championship twice, 1994 and 2001.

STBruin

Quote from: Iknewthemwhen on February 28, 2018, 03:22:55 pm
I could see Patton thinking he could make a mark at LRC.  I'm not sure that's a good move.

True, Patton's personal baggage should keep him out of the running for ANY bigger jobs...think he is right where he should be...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: STBruin on April 22, 2018, 03:25:47 pm
True, Patton's personal baggage should keep him out of the running for ANY bigger jobs...think he is right where he should be...
Soooooo personal baggage must stay at the 4a level and below?

Michiganhog

The rules are set up at Catholic so you cannot recruit.  This person needs to get a clue.

STBruin

Quote from: Oldman on April 26, 2018, 10:11:53 am
Soooooo personal baggage must stay at the 4a level and below?

Not at all, but looking back at his track record...things dont look good at all, and personally wouldn't want my son playing for him. We can get more in depth if you want...but why did he leave Bryant, from what I have heard same reason he left Fayetteville , but they didn't fire him...so you have 2 incidents at his last 2 places of employment with the same behavior...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas