• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Huntsville@Vilonia Feb. 10

Started by pinkpanther, February 08, 2006, 07:03:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkpanther

i got the huntsvillegirls winning easily but the boys in a nail biter...

bbmom

Just let your girls know that Vilonia's girls won't let them play their game--they like to waste time playing keep away in hopes of drawing a foul by those trying to steal the ball. Very frustrating and even boring to watch for those of us who are used to watching fast-paced teams like Morrilton & Huntsville. (You might want to take a book to read during the girls game *yawn*.)  ;D

Our guys won literally at the buzzer. It was a very exciting game, so with Mo-Town & Huntsville's guys having split games this year, your guys should match up closely with Vilonia as well.

T-Wacker

Quote from: pinkpanther on February 08, 2006, 07:03:17 am
i got the huntsvillegirls winning easily but the boys in a nail biter...

Nothing at Vilonia comes easy. Huntsville will be very fortunate to just come out with a W.

pinkpanther

bbmom

It's a nice arena-style gym. Plenty of room for everyone.

bballchik4lyfe

im gonna have 2 go with huntsville on this one. Simply because burgess is pretty good in the inside and to me vilonia doesnt' have anyone that can hold her.

~Go DOGS Go!!! MORRILTON #1

GoblinHunter

Huntsville knows how important this game is, so they will come to play.  Huntsville by 5

pinkpanther

Quote from: GoblinHunter on February 08, 2006, 07:37:36 pm
Huntsville knows how important this game is, so they will come to play. Huntsville by 5
you are exactly right this is a big game for the eags.

red23

I think both games will be close with Huntsville winning the Battle of the Eagles.

bbmom

Huntsville people--drive carefully this afternoon & tonight! It's only rain right now but could mix with sleet/snow later on. It was about 35 degrees a little while ago in Morrilton & Vilonia isn't too far down the road.

Both games should be very good. I think Huntsville's girls should do well. Burgess is just an awesome all-around player. And if those outside shooters on the guys get busy, Vilonia will have their hands full. Vilonia has some great shooters, too. I was impressed with how well Trumbo (sorry if the name is spelled wrong) shot even under defensive pressure.

coolkid

b-balla44

what happened i thought the huntsville eagles would handle it and take care of business?

bbmom

That trip must have been killer on Huntsville for one thing. Plus V-Town's guys are no slouch!
I'll admit, I was pretty surprised about the girls' game, though. Huntsville's girls have been playing very well lately.

eaglesflyhigher

I was suprised how many 3's Huntsville shoots, whew...

The Vilonia girls are starting to play well. The boys just play hard all the time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas