• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alma Staff

Started by Slam1, February 04, 2006, 09:10:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slam1

I would like to stay thanks to the Alma boy that offered his phone, to get help for the Vilonia Player that was hurting after the game Friday night.

I would also like to thank the Alma Trainer, that did help the Player after the game before he left for home.

It showed alot of class in both of them wanting to help.  Alma you have a good group of kids, coaches and trainers. Thanks again for your help.

ahsbasketball

Slam1

He is doing ok now just sore, he was having stomach cramps sending pains up his chest.

eaglesflyhigher

Who was it???

This is ironic. I was watching that game thinking the very same thing. Each time a Vilonia player went on the floor for loose balls, or whatever, an Alma player was always there to help them up. In the closing minutes after the games fate was sealed, Alma players showed allot of class in defeat.

Alma, your season may not be going as planned. But your representing as true champions should. Good job!!

ahsalum

Quote from: Slam1 on February 04, 2006, 09:10:16 pm
I would like to stay thanks to the Alma boy that offered his phone, to get help for the Vilonia Player that was hurting after the game Friday night.

I would also like to thank the Alma Trainer, that did help the Player after the game before he left for home.

It showed alot of class in both of them wanting to help.  Alma you have a good group of kids, coaches and trainers. Thanks again for your help.

What happened?

shiloh forever

Thanks,this really means alot to the town of Alma.

AB™

Someone care to tell me what happened and how the player is doing?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas