• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City

Started by Jimbo Morphis, July 20, 2017, 01:06:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo Morphis

Lets assume the team struggles with new offense the first few games. How long will it take and how many on here will be calling for the new guy's head or to change the offense. Will you be patient?

WHITEchicken

I'm guessing there will be people calling for his head if he doesn't win a championship the first year. That is just the way it is. I remember when JC lost to Shiloh in like 99 and hearing people in the stands saying carpenter would never coach a state championship team and he needed to be replaced. Fast forward to now and everybody is pretty much in agreement that he is one of the best to coach at the high school level.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: WHITEchicken on July 20, 2017, 01:15:44 pm
I'm guessing there will be people calling for his head if he doesn't win a championship the first year. That is just the way it is. I remember when JC lost to Shiloh in like 99 and hearing people in the stands saying carpenter would never coach a state championship team and he needed to be replaced. Fast forward to now and everybody is pretty much in agreement that he is one of the best to coach at the high school level.

Wasn't j.c terrible before carpenter came back?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 20, 2017, 01:53:43 pm

Pretty much.

dragondad

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 20, 2017, 01:53:43 pm

Terrible is a nice way to phrase it.

Monsta

Carpenter Invented Dragon Football

THA TRUTH

It was a struggle but the conference Jc played in was prolly one of the toughest in the state

Ventman

Doesn't JC move back to double A next year?

Proud Buckaroo

bleudog

Quote from: Oldman on July 20, 2017, 01:06:20 pm
Lets assume the team struggles with new offense the first few games. How long will it take and how many on here will be calling for the new guy's head or to change the offense. Will you be patient?

Dang OM, there were some seasons where I wanted Coach C to go back to the 'bone.  ;D

HG Hornet

You never really know about scrimmage games, but I think the Junction crowd will find out what the Dragons have after the scrimmage with CHG and the Bearden game in week one.  I think the Bears are gonna be stout this year. 

bear for life

We just taking it one game at and time Bearden boys are looking forward to junction I can promise you it will be an game you don't wanna miss cause this Bearden bunch flipping tractor tires like it's and truck tire lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bear for life on August 02, 2017, 12:35:19 pm
We just taking it one game at and time Bearden boys are looking forward to junction I can promise you it will be an game you don't wanna miss cause this Bearden bunch flipping tractor tires like it's and truck tire lol
They should be in AN summer school English class.

SOUTHARK99

HAHA Oldman you are AN funny man.

HG Hornet

Quote from: SOUTHARK99 on August 02, 2017, 01:04:16 pm
HAHA Oldman you are AN funny man.
AN he learnt his English good, two.

panther07

Man... Go ahead and call Jostens and get fitted.  If you can flip tires, you can beat anybody.  I'm sure Junction isn't strong enough to flip tires.  They've always been known for not doing much work in the weight room...

Proud Buckaroo

So... I'm going to play devil's advocate here and go ahead with asking this...

How many weight lifting championships does Bearden have?

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 02, 2017, 08:02:57 pm
So... I'm going to play devil's advocate here and go ahead with asking this...

How many weight lifting championships does Bearden have?

None.....but I can bet they are great at pit stops in the tractor races

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

Just plain ole tractor tires? JC does that too.....but leaves the tractor attached

gooze55

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on August 04, 2017, 09:52:17 pm
None.....but I can bet they are great at pit stops in the tractor races
lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas