• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayers for Zack Towers from Star City

Started by mr.b@sc, November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.b@sc

November 01, 2012, 11:07:28 pm Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:30:28 pm by mr.b@sc
Please pray for Zack Towers and his family. He was injured in the game tonight and is in surgery for a head injury...

Big Fan

Continual prayers coming from Monticello. 

AirWarren

SouthernerPride

LJ06

Prayers for Mr. Towers!  God be with that young man in this critical time!

Romeo

Awful news to hear. Will be praying for him.

Dogs2012

bulldoggfan23

arkiebass

Just got off the phone with some of the family of Zach Towers and folks, it's not good. Don't want to put too much out there, but they are telling the family the worst. Please continue to pray for a miracle for this family.

AirWarren

Eaglemaniac

Championships mean nothing when it comes to the safety and well being of our kids. As much as I love the game of football the safety of my 3 boys and every other kid playing mean more to me. Pray for this family likebyouve never prayed before.

phdefense

AirWarren

Anyone have an update?

I also put this subject on the Monday Morning Quarterback thread. Got to power together to help this family pull through.

apache_alum_90

Rabhog

arkiebass

Quote from: AirWarren on November 02, 2012, 05:30:07 am
Anyone have an update?

I also put this subject on the Monday Morning Quarterback thread. Got to power together to help this family pull through.

Again, I don't want to tell something that is not absolutely true, but only prayer will help this family at this time. Vitals are good, but he is on a vent. No odds were given to the family that he will wake up. He sustained a major rupture in a vein on his brain and only time will tell if he wakes up and what condition he will be in.  We are not sure what happened, or if its even football related at this time. Please continue to pray for the family as this is their worst nightmare.

AirWarren

November 02, 2012, 06:32:46 am #17 Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:46:51 am by AirWarren
Man, I am just devastated for them.

Continual prayers.

rb

Code3Cat

Prayers from Dumas.  Ive tried to find out as much as I can this morning and everything im being told isnt good, but lets keep lifting him up in prayer, because God I bigger!

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Code3Cat on November 02, 2012, 06:50:28 am
Prayers from Dumas.  Ive tried to find out as much as I can this morning and everything im being told isnt good, but lets keep lifting him up in prayer, because God I bigger!

I've spoken with family of his in Crossett and nothing has been good.

Code3Cat

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on November 02, 2012, 06:52:57 am
Quote from: Code3Cat on November 02, 2012, 06:50:28 am

I've spoken with family of his in Crossett and nothing has been good.

Man that stinks, just puts the game in perspective.

Romeo

I'm just hoping for the best right now. I feel horrible for the Star City fans and the Towers family.

mr.b@sc

My heart is heavy this morning. Hang in there Zack..

your name here

tybrit

Please dear God be with him & his family! Prayers are definitely coming from Malvern

noonerricky

Prayers from Bauxite, I really hope he pulls through.

cuckoobird

I hope the young man makes a speedy recovery. Best wishes to him and his family.

ea cat

NwaSportsFan

JackSmack

So encouraging to see all the prayers and faith being lifted up for Zack!  More coming from Warren!!

mr.b@sc

Please continue to pray, at this point the Towers family needs a miracle.

Jimbo Morphis

DogsWin7

Dear Lord, Please wrap your loving arms around this young man and his family during this time.  Many prayers.

LJ06

What happened to him last night exactly?

Big Fan

CounterPunch

Quote from: LJ06 on November 02, 2012, 08:39:41 am
From what I could tell, he made a tackle, got up and right before the next play he went down on the field. All downhill after that. We don't even know if it was football "hit" related right now. More than likely a hit triggered the problem but it wasn't like it was some monster collision or anything, completely normal from what I could tell. Just terrible.

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 02, 2012, 08:43:03 am
Quote from: LJ06 on November 02, 2012, 08:39:41 am
From what I could tell, he made a tackle, got up and right before the next play he went down on the field. All downhill after that. We don't even know if it was football "hit" related right now. More than likely a hit triggered the problem but it wasn't like it was some monster collision or anything, completely normal from what I could tell. Just terrible.

Most likely goes back to that pre-exsisting condition you were talking about.  This is horrible.  My facebook has blown up about this too and the news just keeps sounding worse.  Really hope the young man can come out of this and recover.  One of the best games of the year has turned into an absolute nightmare.  To Towers, his family, and all of SC, we're all with you and praying for the best.

cuz

Prayers for the family and may God heal this young man speedily...........
3John 2.............Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

CounterPunch

I hate to get on here and discuss this but I know there are a lot of people worried about him, so I will be short and to the point.

They had to remove a blood clot from his head, and he is now in an induced coma. The only thing they can do now is to wait for the brain to heal. Nothing else medically they can do for him, from what i have been told.

Its up to the man upstairs at this point.

Iceman_89_07

It's a horrible tragedy and nothing I've heard has been to promising. Prayers go out to him and his family.

Jack1990

Prayers from a former Bulldog and current Lumberjack.

LJ06

Quote from: CounterPunch on November 02, 2012, 08:57:37 am
I hate to get on here and discuss this but I know there are a lot of people worried about him, so I will be short and to the point.

They had to remove a blood clot from his head, and he is now in an induced coma. The only thing they can do now is to wait for the brain to heal. Nothing else medically they can do for him, from what i have been told.

Its up to the man upstairs at this point.

Thanks for the info CP.  Nothing anybody can do now, but pray and wait.

TBone70

Prayers from Highland, May God be with him and his family.

AirWarren

Thanks for the update.

Continual prayers here.

Lions84

True_Fan9

owls_22

CounterPunch

LJ06

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas