• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missing 5A Conference Scores as of April 26, 2014

Started by sevenof400, April 03, 2014, 08:44:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

April 03, 2014, 08:44:05 am Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 12:45:08 pm by sevenof400
If you know the result of any of the games listed here, please post them here:

Missing as of April 26, 2014

5A East
Wynne @ GCT (Boys) April 25th

5A West
none

5A Central
LR Mills @ Jacksonville (Both) April 1st
Jacksonville @ North Pulaski (Both) April 8th
LR Mills @ North Pulaski (Both) April 10th
LR McClellan @ North Pulaski (Boys) April 21st
Jacksonville @ LR Mills (Both) April 24th

5A South
none

Go Postal

You would think that the internet is available for the Central section of Arkansas or at least have the phone text to another poster that can post on fearlessfriday.com. LOL ;)

sevenof400

bump - this list is growing (yuck!)
please help if you can.

Raiders5

Wynne @ Nettleton

The game was canceled by the athletic directors of both schools due to the threat of inclement weather, and has not been rescheduled yet.

sevenof400

Quote from: Raiders5 on April 08, 2014, 08:10:36 am
Wynne @ Nettleton

The game was canceled by the athletic directors of both schools due to the threat of inclement weather, and has not been rescheduled yet.

Thanks Raider5 - please let me know if you hear of a rescheduled date for that match if you would...

sevenof400

Bumpy.

Now that I have a complete schedule for all 5A teams, the list of missings scores has grown a bit as I found some missing games.

Please help if you can 0 - thanks!

sevenof400

ARSoccer25

The Lakeside and Dequeen games got postponed. Not sure on the dates.

Wahls

De Queen and Lakeside played yesterday. .

Girls - Lakeside won 5-3. Extremely competitive game. De Queen led for most of first half, Lakeside tacked 2 on late

Boys - De Queen boys were up 2-0 with 25 left in first period. Dunno final but it was looking ugly for Lakeside.

VHSCoach2

Quote from: Wahls on April 16, 2014, 11:03:17 am

Girls - Lakeside won 5-3. Extremely competitive game. De Queen led for most of first half, Lakeside tacked 2 on late

Boys - De Queen boys were up 2-0 with 25 left in first period. Dunno final but it was looking ugly for Lakeside.

Were the matches between Lakeside and DeQueen yesterday already scheduled for April 15th, or were these the makeup from the rain-outs from April 8th?

hst

Quote from: Wahls on April 16, 2014, 11:03:17 am

Final was 4-0 DQ from what i have been told for the boys game

sevenof400

Thanks to every one for these scores!

Wahls - good to hear from you again!

Go Postal

Wahls, being a musician myself, I laughed so hard when I saw your statement under your avatar, "I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato."  Thanks, I needed a belly laugh. ;D

sevenof400

Sir Alex

sevenof400

It seems as if there is a void of scores at the center of the state........weird

Raiders5

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas