• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Downsouth Please Come Back!!!

Started by beeroe, March 13, 2014, 09:47:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

beeroe

Hey all,

I think that we would all agree that the rankings system that DownSouth provided us with some really good information.

I just checked his profile and found that he has not been on since June. Does anyone know how to get in touch with him? Or does any one know how to create a similar tool?

Thanks

DownSouth

March 20, 2014, 08:06:05 pm #1 Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 08:09:09 pm by DownSouth
Hey Beeroe,

Thanks for the shout out; sorry I haven't checked in earlier.  I've been debating whether I can do the rankings this year, but if I'm honest with myself, I just don't have the time with work taking a bigger percentage of my free time than the year before.  I could say this for the past 5 years now..........hmmmmm.......  :)

I'll reevaluate next year and see if I have more time then.  Ideally, I'd like to create a self-sustaining website that athletes/parents could enter the scores and the rankings would update each day.  Unfortunately, I don't have the strong technical skills to do this and am not ready to drop the big bucks to have someone design it.

Anyhow, just wanted to give you an idea where I'm at since you cared enough to post.  Sorry I couldn't help out more, but I'm sure you understand.

Take care and best of luck this season,

DownSouth

Go Postal

I always liked your info, though it was for only boys games.  Very informational.  Don't know if you have any past info on the finals (especially state runner-ups) from 2006 back to 1998 on Arkansas Soccer on my thread for state champions/state runner-ups for all conferences.  Any info would be handy.  Thanks.

Yes, Arkansas high school players, coaches, officials and fans drive many miles (kilometers) to get to a game.  Hey, it's a worldwide sport.  LOL. ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas