• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer Request From Charleston

Started by -Painted Fan-, July 21, 2006, 05:36:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

Yolanda Maul, mother of senior-to-be Andy Maul, lost her battle with breast cancer yesterday.  Funeral will be Monday at 10:00 at First Baptist Church of Charleston.

They live just down the street from my house.  Andy is over all the time, just like he's one of my own.  He's the same age as my oldest daughter, Jessica.
I have thought long and hard for the right words to say to this young man.  I fear saying the wrong thing, or it not coming out right.  See, I've been blessed in my own life in that I haven't known loss in my personal family.  So how can I say something that will comfort him, his dad Kenny, or his sister Joanna?
I know that she is in a better place, and that she's feeling no pain now.  But somehow, those words seem all wrong to say.

RisonRacingFan

softballash25

Prayers from Ashdown for this young man and his family.

warriorsforever

Prayers from Russellville.  May God grant them the comfort they need so much.  It is hard to say the right thing, sometimes, just being there is the most comfort of all.  God Bless them

rabs_fan4life

Many prayers from Lonoke!  There never does seem to be the right words to say in times like these!  I had no clue what to say to manningfan not long ago when he lost his cousin very suddenly right before his graduation.  I tried and tried, but nothing seemed like it was good enough to say to him, and I felt helpless!  But I later learned, that just being there and listening to him and letting him know I was there was the best thing I could have done for him!  *Thanks to a certain Padre on the boards, who I looked to for mucho advice ;)*

MIAMI_CANES

Father Guido

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on July 21, 2006, 05:36:44 pm
Yolanda Maul, mother of senior-to-be Andy Maul, lost her battle with breast cancer yesterday.  Funeral will be Monday at 10:00 at First Baptist Church of Charleston.

They live just down the street from my house.  Andy is over all the time, just like he's one of my own.  He's the same age as my oldest daughter, Jessica.
I have thought long and hard for the right words to say to this young man.  I fear saying the wrong thing, or it not coming out right.  See, I've been blessed in my own life in that I haven't known loss in my personal family.  So how can I say something that will comfort him, his dad Kenny, or his sister Joanna?
I know that she is in a better place, and that she's feeling no pain now.  But somehow, those words seem all wrong to say.

Prayers from Greenwood to Charleston for this loss to their community.

In the words from the Casting Crowns song..."Love Them Like Jesus"

"...Your holding their hand/Straining for words/Trying to make sense of it all/They're desperate for hope/Darkness clouding their veiw/ They're loooking to you.../Just Love them Like Jesus/Carry them to him/His yoke is easy/His burden is light/You don't need the answers to all of lifes questions/Just know that he loves them/And stay by their side/  and Love Them Like Jesus...Love Them Like Jesus"

Sometimes there are no words and that's all we can do. 

FooseballGuru

Lions84

msubulldogs21

Super Scrapper

Prayers from Nashville!  God Bless the family for their loss. SS

Go Scrappers
  :'(

Burto

Prayers from the Dierks Outlaws.

mouse48

Pyayers from Mouse48. God bless you and your family. Look to him for your strength. He will always supply what we need.

hoghigh

WCD

I sent you a PM.

Prayers from WCD and the Wildcat family!

WCD ;D

retiredlion05

Quote from: mouse48 on July 23, 2006, 11:33:33 am
Pyayers from Mouse48. God bless you and your family. Look to him for your strength. He will always supply what we need.

I saw a sign at one of the churches here in Searcy and it read "Where the Lord leads, the Lord supplies."  I kinda liked that one.
Back on topic- many prayers from Searcy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas