• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here is your post to gripe about the outcome of the 4A Championship Game.

Started by JACK D BACK 27, December 10, 2006, 12:26:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

should they repeat the game?

Yes
No

jackfan1™

Quote from: Implant Guy on December 16, 2006, 10:52:59 pm
Quote from: jackfan1 on December 16, 2006, 09:27:13 am
Quote from: Implant Guy on December 16, 2006, 08:32:23 am
jackfan, it has been a week now.  Your team lost.  Get back to life, whatever that may be.

I AM over it...sad thing is, the scrappers still feel llike they have to defend their "title". If it is so clear cut, then why all the continued posturing and defensive wah-wah'ing on their part?

BTW, get back to your OWN life as I don't recall rattling YOUR chain. ::)

Anytime you post on a public website, you are yanking someone's chain.  Do you actually think that I am going to sit here and wait until you make a comment directly at me.  If you really think that, I would suggest you seek counseling. 
And another thing, if people like you would not keep attacking the fact that Nashville won the game, nobody would be saying anything about the title at this late of a date.  By the way, just in case you forgot, your team lost last Saturday night.

Oh my, whatever will I do? I need counseling because a little boy bully hurt my feelings on a high school message board! :o

Do you SEE how dramatic and over-reactive you are?

Jeez, talk about junior high mentality!  ::) Notice my avatar? It is to remind folks how silly they can get. I will gladly let you wear it since you have earned the title of "Drama Queen".

Grow up and stop hinging your life on a high school sport. You react because you place so much importance on being right. If you have to jump on every one who posts anything you don't like, you have a sad little life. Like I said, I didn't rattle your chain....you reacted because you cannot help yourself. Sad.....
Now shhhhhh. It will be okay. Go hug your trophy and rock yourself to sleep.

scrappergirl_jjh

Quote from: cowboy391 on December 10, 2006, 12:36:55 am
i love it you didn't win so now you're looking for excuses... someone stole it from us...
why is it no one can ever just say we lost ...it always has to be someone else's fault.

seriousley!so many scrappers have been saying that warren is just jealous because this is nashvilles 2 state title in a row!

Bleachermom

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 16, 2006, 11:22:47 pm
Oh, I like it...It's the best comedy I seen in a while.  Anyone that believes all of the garbage you and BM are putting on here is really a nutcase.  No one AAA director can run the AAA believe it or not.  Does he like private schools?  I really don't know?  I'll add that to my list of questions?  If he reads this board, I'm sure he doesn't care for you anymore than you do him.  Would that surprise anyone?  However, that wouldn't affect the kids at CAC, HA or any other private school. 

Speaking of "Ethics"...I am beginning to think you don't know what they are so I won't discuss that topic with you.  You attack individuals on the board after being instructed not to and based on speculation.  SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

No one ever said any one person "runs" the AAA. I did say that I believe one or two people "used" the system to manipulate the AAA to accomplish the goal of positioning the school(s) which employ them to be among the largest schools in their classification. I doubt that the promoter of the increased multiplier particularly likes or dislikes private schools. He simply identified an easy mark to accomplish his goal. The private schools were simply "there" when he needed them. He could use hyperbole and jealousy to whip up a vote and politick the voting process to "get them out of 3A" thus insuring his school's dominance at the top of the new 4A.

I see you've adopted a strategy or two from that process. Just call others opinions and facts "garbage" and identify anyone who agrees with them as "nutcases", don't offer a shred of reasoning for your position...stick with emotion, ignore any unfair results, make accusations about "rules" violations, then sit back and enjoy the fruits of your work. Finally, not discussing ethics? Typical. So very typical. When you have no reasoned, factual response to a question, it becomes "off limits"...just as you would like for the entire increased multiplier subject to be. As for "attacking" anyone. I simply stated what he actually did and bragged about. I also stated my opinion based on reason and information that I have received about why he undertook the task of increasing the multiplier. Actually, he did "attack" private schools with the mantra...they "win too many championships." while quietly ignoring the facts of how many championships Nashville has won...and according to you will win next year.  Food for thought for the members of 4A if and when the multiplier issue is raised again.

Sensitive

Oh, I like it...It's the best comedy I seen in a while. 
Go Scrappers

Then perhaps you should step away from the computer for a couple of minutes.  It is obvious that you don't get out much.
Anyone that believes all of the garbage you and BM are putting on here is really a nutcase. 

Brilliant!  You cannot reason with the arguments being put forward, so you resort to name calling. 
No one AAA director can run the AAA believe it or not.

No one gave him that much credit.  However, this one man carried out an orchestrated campaign to increase the multiplier and he was successful.  You should be proud of him instead of making excuses for him!  After all, he did this all for your beloved Scrappers!
Does he like private schools?  I really don't know?  I'll add that to my list of questions?

Don't bother, I can assure you that the private school supporters could not possibly care less one way or the other.  It may come as a surprise to you, but I have no reason to think that your beloved Mr. Graham has any ill will towards private schools.  If it would have served his purpose and he thought he could have kept Nashville in a smaller classification he might have tried multiplying the enrollment of schools that didn't wear orange helmets.  It was the end he was concerned with.  It didn't matter who received the collateral damage.
I'm sure he doesn't care for you anymore than you do him. 

Actually, we have met several times and he seems like a very pleasant gentleman.  As I have said, he was trying to serve the people who pay his salary.  I am sorry that it offends you that those of us who were thrown under the bus are not exactly thrilled with his success.
However, that wouldn't affect the kids at CAC, HA or any other private school.  Go Scrappers

Whether he likes us or not wouldn't, but what he successfully promoted certainly does.

Speaking of "Ethics"...I am beginning to think you don't know what they are so I won't discuss that topic with you.  You attack individuals on the board after being instructed not to and based on speculation. 

You won't discuss ethics because you don't have a clue what you are talking about.  Oh wait, that never stopped you before.  Nevermind!  If truthfully stating what someone did is an attack, then I am guilty.

Super Scrapper

***YAWN***

Beat that "DEAD HORSE" all you can.....SS

Go Scrappers
;D

tradition

Quote from: No Longer Sensitive on December 17, 2006, 01:46:23 pm
Oh, I like it...It's the best comedy I seen in a while. 
Go Scrappers

Then perhaps you should step away from the computer for a couple of minutes.  It is obvious that you don't get out much.
Anyone that believes all of the garbage you and BM are putting on here is really a nutcase. 

Brilliant!  You cannot reason with the arguments being put forward, so you resort to name calling. 
No one AAA director can run the AAA believe it or not.

No one gave him that much credit.  However, this one man carried out an orchestrated campaign to increase the multiplier and he was successful.  You should be proud of him instead of making excuses for him!  After all, he did this all for your beloved Scrappers!
Does he like private schools?  I really don't know?  I'll add that to my list of questions?

Don't bother, I can assure you that the private school supporters could not possibly care less one way or the other.  It may come as a surprise to you, but I have no reason to think that your beloved Mr. Graham has any ill will towards private schools.  If it would have served his purpose and he thought he could have kept Nashville in a smaller classification he might have tried multiplying the enrollment of schools that didn't wear orange helmets.  It was the end he was concerned with.  It didn't matter who received the collateral damage.
I'm sure he doesn't care for you anymore than you do him. 

Actually, we have met several times and he seems like a very pleasant gentleman.  As I have said, he was trying to serve the people who pay his salary.  I am sorry that it offends you that those of us who were thrown under the bus are not exactly thrilled with his success.
However, that wouldn't affect the kids at CAC, HA or any other private school.  Go Scrappers

Whether he likes us or not wouldn't, but what he successfully promoted certainly does.

Speaking of "Ethics"...I am beginning to think you don't know what they are so I won't discuss that topic with you.  You attack individuals on the board after being instructed not to and based on speculation. 

You won't discuss ethics because you don't have a clue what you are talking about.  Oh wait, that never stopped you before.  Nevermind!  If truthfully stating what someone did is an attack, then I am guilty.

Why is this an issue. Sure the ole AD at Nashville was the first to speak up, but you can rest assured many folks around the state were silently thanking him, because they didn't want to be the first.  You gotta love the way that a ton of people will openly criticize him for his haste in bringing this up, but are loving the fact he did it at the same time. The fact is that it was voted in by the AAA, not Doug Graham.  It amazes me how the loudest voice is often scapegoated, but the rest of the votes go unnoticed.

Super Scrapper

What a beautiful post...Someone knows what they are talking about...SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D :D ;) :) 8)

Bleachermom

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 17, 2006, 02:18:46 pm

Go Scrappers

All he knows is that his beloved Scrappers are at the top of the heap.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Bleachermom on December 17, 2006, 03:56:23 pm
Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 17, 2006, 02:18:46 pm

Go Scrappers

All he knows is that his beloved Scrappers are at the top of the heap.

No, that's not all I know...I know you are acting very "Crabby"..Don't you have some "Beloved" whatevers over at HA that you like to follow and brag on a lot??  SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Super Scrapper

Quote from: tainted gold on December 17, 2006, 06:43:22 pm
TAINTED GOLD

That is certainly what Warren has if they think they deserve any part of Nashville's "Championship"....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

OldScrap

A picture use to be worth a thousand words, but no more, those days are gone forever. Pictures can no longer be trusted, they are very easily doctored up now days to make them seem to be what they are not. It is just amazing at what people can and will do to pictures now days.

These picture have not proved nothing.

I keep reading in the papers that the Nashville Scrappers are the 2006 State Champions, if that were not so it would not be in the papers so often.

The only thing that is tainted is the integrity of some of the posters character that have posted under this topic.

fearless_footballer

Well Nashville did out play warren by far. And Nashville was the better team. But he was across that line!!! And 10 years from now it will always say nashville with their back to back championships but all you nashville fans will alway have that image in your mind knowing yall lost that game.

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: OldScrap on December 17, 2006, 08:20:51 pm
A picture use to be worth a thousand words, but no more, those days are gone forever. Pictures can no longer be trusted, they are very easily doctored up now days to make them seem to be what they are not. It is just amazing at what people can and will do to pictures now days.

These picture have not proved nothing.

This is true, I mean, they teach everyone who takes the multimedia classes how to use Adobe Photoshop and the like... it doesnt take much to move lines around and stuff... pic of a player going up for a pass last year (2005 State Championship)  I made it look like he was in the endzone... and i certainly wasn't the best in that class... i was mediocre compared to some... but my pic that i did like that... was flawless... only way to see my changes were to change it to a negative.

Scrapdawg

Go Scrappers!

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: tradition on December 17, 2006, 02:14:11 pm

Why is this an issue. Sure the ole AD at Nashville was the first to speak up, but you can rest assured many folks around the state were silently thanking him, because they didn't want to be the first.  You gotta love the way that a ton of people will openly criticize him for his haste in bringing this up, but are loving the fact he did it at the same time. The fact is that it was voted in by the AAA, not Doug Graham.  It amazes me how the loudest voice is often scapegoated, but the rest of the votes go unnoticed.

I think his contention is that "the old AD at Nashville" (now the superintendant) orchestrated this and convinced everyone else that it was for the benefit of all the public schools when in reality it was only a few at the top of the class that had much to gain.  Having all schools vote on an issue that only affected some classifications is one area where Bleachermom is crying foul.  Without the "loudest voice" this would never have flown.  Why not have your boy take a bow for accomplishing his goal instead of making excuses for him?

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 09:05:24 pm
Quote from: tradition on December 17, 2006, 02:14:11 pm

I think his contention is that "the old AD at Nashville" (now the superintendant) orchestrated this and convinced everyone else that it was for the benefit of all the public schools when in reality it was only a few at the top of the class that had much to gain.  Having all schools vote on an issue that only affected some classifications is one area where Bleachermom is crying foul.  Without the "loudest voice" this would never have flown.  Why not have your boy take a bow for accomplishing his goal instead of making excuses for him?

He took his own bows last year when it passed and again this year when it was challenged.  There is no need for any of us to do it for him.  He believes strongly in the measure or he would not have proposed it in the beginning.   As he told me before it was not for any one school but for everyone.  You don't like it or believe him, take it up with him.  There is no need to argue with Nashville posters on the board.  I assure you he is not on FF, doesn't read FF and could care less what you have to say.  Simple fact is he did his job for his 75 school districts and they all seem pleased.  Evidently so do a majority of the others in the state....Bleachermom just has her panties in a wad again...she'll get over it....SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Scrapper Slapper

Actually he did his job for one school district.  There wouldn't be an argument if you would stop being his stooge and kissing up for him on this board.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 09:31:45 pm
Actually he did his job for one school district.  There wouldn't be an argument if you would stop being his stooge and kissing up for him on this board.

See what a biased opinion you have...you're wrong again...SS

Go Scrappers
  ;)

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 17, 2006, 09:37:24 pm
Actually he did his job for one school district.  There wouldn't be an argument if you would stop being his stooge and kissing up for him on this board.

Go Scrappers
  ;)
I am sorry that everyone can't be as open minded and unbiased as you.  (There is not an appropriate emoticon for this statement).

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 09:39:53 pm

Go Scrappers
  ;)
I am sorry that everyone can't be as open minded and unbiased as you.  (There is not an appropriate emoticon for this statement).

You obviously can't.......You are too busy finding negative things to say about everyone.....SS

Go Scrappers
   :)

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 17, 2006, 09:50:37 pm

Go Scrappers
  ;)
I am sorry that everyone can't be as open minded and unbiased as you.  (There is not an appropriate emoticon for this statement).

You obviously can't.......You are too busy finding negative things to say about everyone.....SS

Go Scrappers
Not everyone.  Just the ones who richly deserve it.

OldScrap

Actually he did his job for one school district.  There wouldn't be an argument if you would stop being his stooge and kissing up for him on this board.

Go Scrappers
   ;)
I am sorry that everyone can't be as open minded and unbiased as you.  (There is not an appropriate emoticon for this statement).

It was presented to the AAA, the majority voted in favor of it, its history that you don't like, that's your privilege.

Seems you have a big problem with history, with rules, with authority, thus all you want to do is run down people when everything does not go your way.

There is a proper way to do everything, why not take that route for a change. Of course if it went against you once again, it would change nothing with you, you would probably just start running people down who disagree with once again, seems that is your way of life.

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: OldScrap on December 17, 2006, 09:59:21 pm

Go Scrappers
   ;)

It was presented to the AAA, the majority voted in favor of it, its history that you don't like, that's your privilege.

Seems you have a big problem with history, with rules, with authority, thus all you want to do is run down people when everything does not go your way.

There is a proper way to do everything, why not take that route for a change. Of course if it went against you once again, it would change nothing with you, you would probably just start running people down who disagree with once again, seems that is your way of life.

Is EVERYONE in Nashville blind?  Yes, I make fun of people who appear to be clueless on this board.  Yes, I know that there is a right way to get things done.  However just because your AD went through the right channels to pass the multiplier does not mean that the outcome was just.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 09:52:50 pm
Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 17, 2006, 09:50:37 pm

Go Scrappers
  ;)

Go Scrappers
Not everyone.  Just the ones who richly deserve it.

That is just your biased opionion.  Doesn't make it right.  You are nothing but a blow hard....SS

Go Scrappers
  :D

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 10:02:52 pm
Quote from: OldScrap on December 17, 2006, 09:59:21 pm

Go Scrappers
   ;)

Is EVERYONE in Nashville blind?  Yes, I make fun of people who appear to be clueless on this board.  Yes, I know that there is a right way to get things done.  However just because your AD went through the right channels to pass the multiplier does not mean that the outcome was just.

Oh look, everyone is out of step except our Johnny...How's that?  Is that, what you think?  Get a life...Go convince the majority and leave Nashville alone.  We only have 1 (ONE) vote.  When will  you "MORON DETECTORS" get that through your heads??   SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

Scrapper Slapper

If it had not been for your AD there would never have been a vote.  Yes I know it was suggested in another activity district.  I also know that he knew about that before it happened.  It was a grand plan.  It worked. 

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 10:14:40 pm
If it had not been for your AD there would never have been a vote.  Yes I know it was suggested in another activity district.  I also know that he knew about that before it happened.  It was a grand plan.  It worked.    

On that proposal, you are correct.  He admits that.  He also had a co-sponsor.  I'll admit he was the leader of the pack and was the most vocal.  That is what his district wanted and evidently what the state wanted.  It sure passed by a very large majorly.  Why don't you go to the AAA with another resolution instead of bothering the Nashville posters.  We can't change the ruling anymore than you....No one said that we all agree with it....However, all of these vicious attacks on our townspeople will make us band together and fight together....like it or not....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D ;D

Scrapper Slapper

I am simply stating facts on a board.  Since you are obviously bothered by facts, ignore them.  I don't understand why you view stating facts as an attack?  The only person I have attacked from Nashville is you.  Before you get your panties in a wad over that one you might want to read back over all the names you have called me because I disagree with your myopic opinions.

Scrapper Slapper

By the way, since the topic of this thread is supposed to be griping about the championship game, I think Warren was hosed.  I also think that Nashville is the rightful champion (in spite of the fact that Super Scrapper is for them).  Human error is part of the game.  Sadly, it was a huge part of this one.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 10:37:19 pm
I am simply stating facts on a board.  Since you are obviously bothered by facts, ignore them.  I don't understand why you view stating facts as an attack?  The only person I have attacked from Nashville is you.  Before you get your panties in a wad over that one you might want to read back over all the names you have called me because I disagree with your myopic opinions.

No..you are not simply stating facts...You are simply rubbing it in over and over.  I have replied time and again to this crap.  If you want answers about this, go to the horse himself.  You are such a know-it-all and think you are so smart, write  him or call him and see what you get for some answers to your questions.  Everyday posters on FF evidently don't satisfy you.  Since that is the case drop it.  Enough is enough.  That is why I calll you names like "Stupid"b/c it fits....SS

Go Scrappers
   ;D

Scrapper Slapper

I don't want to hear from "everyday posters on FF" if that is what you call yourself.  You have posted crap over and over in response to my statements of facts.  I already know what the "horse" thinks (You really shouldn't call people names like that.  He might not appreciate the size reference).  He has admitted that he proposed, campaigned for, and argued in the meeting for the passage of this measure.  He has already stated publicly that he did it because the private schools were winning too many championships.  The only opinion I have stated is that his ulterior motive was to keep Nashville from moving up a class.  He seems like a smart man.  I am sure he could do the math on that one.   I am not so confident that you have similar abilities.

OldScrap

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 10:39:09 pm
By the way, since the topic of this thread is supposed to be griping about the championship game, I think Warren was hosed.  I also think that Nashville is the rightful champion (in spite of the fact that Super Scrapper is for them).  Human error is part of the game.  Sadly, it was a huge part of this one.

Mistake, NO, its no mistake, Scrappers are the 2006 Class 4 A Champions and they have a 28 game winning streak to go with it.

Warren's coach made the decision to go for all or nothing with a 2 point conversion, the referee made the call, Warren did not get in, bad decision for Warren's coach, end of game with Nashville up 21-20.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: Moron Detector on December 17, 2006, 10:53:33 pm
I don't want to hear from "everyday posters on FF" if that is what you call yourself.  You have posted crap over and over in response to my statements of facts.  I already know what the "horse" thinks (You really shouldn't call people names like that.  He might not appreciate the size reference).  He has admitted that he proposed, campaigned for, and argued in the meeting for the passage of this measure.  He has already stated publicly that he did it because the private schools were winning too many championships.  The only opinion I have stated is that his ulterior motive was to keep Nashville from moving up a class.  He seems like a smart man.  I am sure he could do the math on that one.   I am not so confident that you have similar abilities.

If you think you have all of the answers, what is the point of discussing it?  You think you are right even when you are not so it does no good to argue with you.  You are just like the other folks that post on this subject...too biased and just want to jump on anyone from Nashville....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D

Bleachermom

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 17, 2006, 11:19:55 pm
If you think you have all of the answers, what is the point of discussing it?  You think you are right even when you are not so it does no good to argue with you.  You are just like the other folks that post on this subject...too biased and just want to jump on anyone from Nashville....SS

Go Scrappers
  ;D
I won't speak for MD, but I have no intention of jumping on anyone from Nashville. My reason for continuing to post on this subject is to exercise my freedom of speech and let as many posters as possible from the new 4A understand what was potentially done to their classification as a result of the increased multiplier. The potential for Nashville to remain at the top of the 4A heap if the 1.75 multiplier is not adjusted, will be there again when the next reclassification numbers are computed. I'll certainly run the numbers at that time to see how the increased multiplier benefits Nashville. You've repeatedly urged me to "do something" instead of complaining. I am taking the only action available to me. I am campaigning for the patrons of other schools to influence their employees who vote for AAA proposals to reconsider their vote on the multiplier when it comes up again. You do not believe that Nashville school patrons and tax payers are responsible for the actions of their school employees. I, however, believe that many other school patrons will decide to influence the way their tax supported employees view this situation.

Fanofallfootball

Anyone who has posted over 5,000 times on this board definitely needs to get a life.  Imagine if that person had been doing a good deed in place of each post and the countless hours spent reading and contriving insulting, know it all, abusive, arrogant responses.  Super Scrapper may call herself/himself a super fan of a winning team but to ALL has proven to be a super loser as an individual.

transplant

lions44

guess what!!! all this griping and whining aint going to change the outcome ok! nashville won the 4A state championship so why dont yall get over it dang. who has the rings and the big trophy plaque thing NASHVILLE!!!

The_Preacher

looks like it is not strck to me, what your computer have  bad  reactions today

gameoflife

Scrapper Slapper

Quote from: Super Scrapper on December 17, 2006, 11:19:55 pm

Go Scrappers
  ;D

When have you ever proved one of the things I said wrong?  I cannot believe that YOU of all people would accuse anyone of bias.  Finally, I have not jumped on anyone from Nashville other than you.  I have great respect for transplant, Pumpkinheads, Scrapper Mom, Scrapper Girl Boo etc. who are all big supporters of their team.  They are just not obnoxious about it.

Scrapper Slapper

BigDaddyD63

Nashvilles kicking game should be put into question... how did #50 get the job?

sam

Quote from: BigDaddyD63 on December 18, 2006, 02:07:50 pm
Nashvilles kicking game should be put into question... how did #50 get the job?

By making like 300 PAT's in a row.  And that was just in the Booneville game last year.  He's actually a very good kicker.

sam

fearless_footballer

I know one thing, Nashville wont have to worry about next year cause yall aint gonna get to the big dance next year. Once you lose A.J. and J.J you lose your dreams of another championship.

Super Scrapper

Quote from: fearless_footballer on December 18, 2006, 03:38:07 pm
I know one thing, Nashville wont have to worry about next year cause yall aint gonna get to the big dance next year. Once you lose A.J. and J.J you lose your dreams of another championship.

You are rather ignorant...especially about "Scrapper Football"...Sure those guys were great but not irreplaceable.  We will fill the holes they leave.  Expect to see Nashville doing very well and in the game at WMS come Dec. 07....SS

Go Scrappers

Garo

Quote from: fearless_footballer on December 18, 2006, 03:38:07 pm
We hear this every couple of years but it seems that someone always steps up the plate.  And someone will step in to fill the void and Coach Dawson will work it all out. No worries on our part.

fearless_footballer

Man i watched yall JR. high play De Queen the past two years and they got spanked both years. so i know yall might still be good next year with your running back but just wait the next few years for nashville will be tough.

Implant Guy

It was a long time ago when I played but we weren't any good in junior high either.  We went 1 - 5.  When we got to be seniors in high school, we made it to the semi's of the state playoofs.  Junior High is not always the best measure.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas