• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1-4A in 2019

Started by beach bum, November 15, 2018, 12:54:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

prHOG13

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on August 07, 2019, 09:37:52 am
I know a very good reason to come watch some home games once you guys move up...  Best cheeseburger in the area!!
You're always welcome in the Ridge. You just won't need to sit on the visitor side anymore.

beach bum

Can someone tell me how on earth that Shiloh found that particular school to play in Florida? If I am looking at the right school they are out in the middle of nowhere in the swamps of inner Florida in some off the beaten path town! If you're going to go down to Florida you got to at least enjoy the lavish parts like the Tampa Bay area, Orlando, Miami, or the beach. You all have them Shiloh kids off to the middle of nowhere.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: beach bum on August 12, 2019, 12:06:49 pm
Can someone tell me how on earth that Shiloh found that particular school to play in Florida? If I am looking at the right school they are out in the middle of nowhere in the swamps of inner Florida in some off the beaten path town! If you're going to go down to Florida you got to at least enjoy the lavish parts like the Tampa Bay area, Orlando, Miami, or the beach. You all have them Shiloh kids off to the middle of nowhere.

Beach Bum Shiloh hasn't given much information out on it but in fairness to them I don't have a kid on the team.  I was googling and found a Florida High School forum that was discussing the match up and it appears this is some kind of Disney annual event.  I think it is being played at Disney World at the wide world of sports location.  Looks like 6 out of state teams vs. 6 Florida teams. 

beach bum

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on August 12, 2019, 01:00:43 pm

Beach Bum Shiloh hasn't given much information out on it but in fairness to them I don't have a kid on the team.  I was googling and found a Florida High School forum that was discussing the match up and it appears this is some kind of Disney annual event.  I think it is being played at Disney World at the wide world of sports location.  Looks like 6 out of state teams vs. 6 Florida teams.

Ok that makes total sense... that should be an awesome trip. I hope all the kids, coaches, and family enjoy that trip. On paper the game looks like it will be competitive from just looking at Maxpreps

Tigerdad

I think I got the season fever after going to the Prairie Grove scrimmage tonight!
Can't wait till game time

nuttinbuthogs

It looks very much like another year of the top four and the bottom four without much chance of any of the bottom four breaking into the top.  1-4A always seems to be very clear on who the 4 good teams will be and which will be at the lower half.  Green Forest, Gentry, Gravette and Berryville don't appear to be vastly improved, at least not to break out of the bottom half this season.  Of course strange things happen in football.

RZback

Quote from: whippersnapper on July 23, 2019, 10:23:49 am
Idk bout ole GF but I am gonna go on record right now and say berryville is our 5 seed this year. I really thought they would get gentry last year but gentry opened up with a big score from the ole hook and ladder play to start the game. Seemed berryville couldn't ever get momentum then. Their sophomore class may be one of the better classes they have had in a long time too.

Boy!  You really went out on a limb with that prediction.  That bottom four is in for another rough season I'm afraid.

HeberFan

I think football has started

whippersnapper

Quote from: HeberFan on September 09, 2019, 01:12:21 pm
I think football has started
And you're just now telling us this!?!

HeberFan

Quote from: whippersnapper on September 09, 2019, 01:14:04 pm
And you're just now telling us this!?!

No, really. I was walking around Friday night, looking for a place to sleep, and saw lights at the stadium.

whippersnapper

Well there is a spot open on my creek bed. Gotta provide your own can though. Oh also no gas or electric. The only running water is the creek during flashflood season.

HeberFan

Quote from: whippersnapper on September 09, 2019, 01:17:02 pm
Well there is a spot open on my creek bed. Gotta provide your own can though. Oh also no gas or electric. The only running water is the creek during flashflood season.

We can skin a buck... we can run a trot line....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas