• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A East Region @ Carlisle

Started by True Fan, February 22, 2014, 11:47:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on March 01, 2014, 12:08:55 am
Quote from: MomaLion on February 28, 2014, 11:34:25 pm
Quote from: jbtiger73 on February 28, 2014, 11:00:02 pm
Been away, waaaaay too long. But momma, im back. And I know yall ain't talking about bad fans. Where the heck is this clarendon-england final yall been talking about for weeks. Step aside , Monroe county will take it over from here. And I know brian aint talking about bad sportsmanship. That one girl from last night against poyen just stormed off the floor without shaking hands. Yall know if that had been us, mr. Brian would have ripped us from limb to limb on here. So im here waiting on the insults from u guys. So come on. I know yall got something for me.
I wasn't talking about Brinkley..I was cheering for them...very loudly lol. I wanted a Monroe Co playoff.
I didn't think Brinkley fans were any worse than England and certainly weren't worse than Poyen!!! They argued for their players just like every team does.

I'm sure you weren't sitting close enough to hear what was being yelled to England players on the court and on the bench by the guy from Brinkley. England may have been rowdy and yelling at officials like every team I've ever seen does, but I promise you didn't hear grown people yelling derogatory comments to any player on brinkleys team. You are mistaken if you think England fans were as bad as the one idiot from brinkley. Brinkley beat us fair and square and deserve the credit, but bad calls came on both ends of that court. I can remember several times we would drive and get knocked to the floor with no whistle and brinkley get an and 1 on the other end on a ticky tack touch foul. Refs didn't decide it. Our poor play did. Just be glad you don't have to play us mom.  ;D

Why should I be glad we don't play y'all? I welcome the rematch. Y'all did not play well and Brinkley did. I'm confident in my team so there were never any worries about playing y'all.
And no I didn't hear what he was saying as I was sitting on the home side but I did see the exchange with him and the England guy.
I also agree that there were missed and bad calls on both end but I still think Brinkley took the brunt of them...that said, I wanted them to win so I'm sure I'm jaded in that thinking...I'm human after all

MomaLion

If the Brinkley fan was taunting or disrespecting the players he deserved to be sent out...I totally agree. I think so many people forget that these are kids. I want to protect them all lol...I guess it's the Moma in me.

BrianfromCarlisle

How did I even get brought up in this?  Lol. I have never said a word about Brinkleys fans. And if he/she was directly taunting a player, that is totally uncalled for.  Can you tell me who left the court without shaking hands,  I didn't see it. I don't agree with leaving without shaking hands. I can promise you that it wasn't because of Poyen that the player didn't shake hands.  They played a good game. 

jbtiger73

It happened right after the game. It was the tallest black girl. And bro, u did make some comments a couple days ago about our girls having bad attitudes. And, as for our fan, I know who it is, and I've tried to calm him down on many occasions. He almost got us a flag during our first round playoff game.

BrianfromCarlisle

I sure did. Because the girls do have bad attitudes.   I never said a word about the fans though. Lol.
And she should have shook hands, but she was upset with all the crap they have had to put up with, not Poyen.  Still doesn't excuse not shaking hands, and I know she would go back and shake hands if given the opportunity.

BigLion10

I'm ready to watch two good basketball finals tonight they both should be entertaining

BigLion10

jbtiger73

Ok Brian. U saying we have bad attitudes,  but u are defending the girl for storming off the court.  Why doesn't this surprise me.

jbtiger73

Naw im not actually. Going with some co workers tonight to the UALR-ASU game

BigLion10

Be a good game at the jack maybe one of those teams can win the sun belt tourney and we get two arkansas teams in the ncaa

BrianfromCarlisle

I just said I didn't think it was right.  Glad to see you made it back with your partial reading ability. Lol

She was wrong for walking off the court. Said that already, but I will repeat it for you.   

Good luck to everyone today.

True Fan

jbtiger73

Glad to welcome your insults again. Hope to hear more of em buddy

BrianfromCarlisle

Keep posting.  I'm sure you will set yourself up for many more.  Lol

MomaLion

Any updates on the England Hughes game?

keohog

MomaLion

DragonFan

Who won MC v. Poyen girls game? Score?

MomaLion

MC won it...score is on another thread.

jbtiger73

Yea Brian,  u really got me on that one. How bout my team is playing in a championship game on your home court. So u can just storm off here just like the girl did for Carlisle on Thursday. Your move, B-dawg. Lol

Lions84

Solid win by the  Red Lions over Buck.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas