• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Usernames

Started by The Marsupial, January 21, 2018, 09:08:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SackAttack

Quote from: Catfish on January 23, 2018, 01:02:50 pm
There was a pitcher in the 60s and 70s that went by the name Catfish, and when I was younger, a man in my church would always call me catfish. So that's where I got mine.
Yes Catfish Hunter. I think he hunted catfish

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Catfish on January 23, 2018, 01:02:50 pm
There was a pitcher in the 60s and 70s that went by the name Catfish, and when I was younger, a man in my church would always call me catfish. So that's where I got mine.
so you aren't an actual catfish like marsupper is?

sevenof400

Quote from: SackAttack on January 23, 2018, 01:10:54 pm
Yes Catfish Hunter. I think he hunted catfish

Catfish Hunter was the Greg Maddux of his generation. 

sevenof400

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on January 23, 2018, 08:29:10 am
Hey 7 where your name come from?

I wish I could tell you a snappy story about my name, but any story I pen would pale in comparison to the tales told by Mr. Shattered, B.  But here goes...

When I first noticed Fearless Friday, my oldest son was just beginning his high school athletic career.  Just a bit before that, I had managed to finally watch one of the Star Trek spin off series (in this case, Star Trek; Voyager).  At about the same time, I was laid off from a job (this was my first time for this experience - and one which I hope to never repeat!) and felt like my employer had really treated those laid off like we were nameless and faceless - sort of like the Borg.  There were 400 of us who were laid off in that action, and I was the 7th who got the news so my screen name came from that experience while watching that Star Trek series. 

Now, I know this tale is entirely inadequate for the level of quality of story told around these parts - I promise I'll try better in the future.  But it is factual. 

I know.  Boooring. 

elgaeyddad

Good story fish face

elgaeyddad

I got mine becuz I'm the baddest eagle in the land. All the other eagles are a spawn of me

elgaeyddad

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas