• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

top girls in the state

Started by Coachbanks12, December 04, 2015, 09:15:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

Is there a list of top girls 2016 2017 and 2018? I see a list for boys no one makes list for girls? Just curious

Moonshiner

Alphaman1906

Coachbanks12

Is this the same ranking with all little rock and Fayetteville area teams? That can't be the true ranking. I can name at least 6 girls that should be here and 6 that shouldn't be on this list

Coachbanks12

Thanks for a list tho it's better than not having a list at all

always88

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 26, 2015, 08:20:57 pm
Is this the same ranking with all little rock and Fayetteville area teams? That can't be the true ranking. I can name at least 6 girls that should be here and 6 that shouldn't be on this list
Agreed! And then some!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 26, 2015, 08:20:57 pm

payton tennison of valley springs is rAnked 10th...last I checked thats in neither area you listed...check out thr list before criticizing it...

Coachbanks12

You named 1 girl and I'm sure she is good enough to be on this list but 7 players from Central ( which is a team I like) and 6 from Fayetteville 4 from NLR. That alone is a joke. You can't say Arkansas and not really get all the best in Arkansas no matter what class. I looked at the list maybe you should look at it again.

always88

It appears to be a list from a recruiting site that is likely based on summer ball and not current or past criteria relating to school stats. It is a good general summary though.

Alphaman1906

Central, has 3 girls that have signed D1, and 4 underclassman that are being recruited by D1's, 6 girls over 6 foot tall and ranked 25 in the nation. So tell me which girl doesn't belong???

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 27, 2015, 12:38:18 am
You named 1 girl and I'm sure she is good enough to be on this list but 7 players from Central ( which is a team I like) and 6 from Fayetteville 4 from NLR. That alone is a joke. You can't say Arkansas and not really get all the best in Arkansas no matter what class. I looked at the list maybe you should look at it again.

So...who's on your top 50??

It is easier to criticize someone else who takes the time to do the homework than to put your own rankings out there for criticism?

Coachbanks12

You brothers criticize everything all I did was question this list. So if a kid don't play on certain AAU teams they don't make the list. I appreciate the list because Arkansas usually don't have a list. Because a kid is recruited by a few teams don't mean make the list. Let's get stats and maybe some other kids that don't play on those aau teams a chance to be recruited or seen. This list can put them in the mix. You know this is not a accurate list. No hate in me I still appreciate the list

Coachbanks12

I appreciate any list because someone took some time to do it. Because I question it don't mean I don't appreciate it. Love

NEA Razorback olfan

I have seen Centrel , NLR, and Fayetteville girls , they are legit.
Saw clips of Tennison from VS during summer teamcamp , she will be a for ASU.
At least with a list you have an idea who is being noticed and who isn't.
If someone should be on the list then people can give credentials why they belong.
Best of luck and Health to all these players !!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 27, 2015, 12:14:36 pm
You brothers criticize everything all I did was question this list. So if a kid don't play on certain AAU teams they don't make the list. I appreciate the list because Arkansas usually don't have a list. Because a kid is recruited by a few teams don't mean make the list. Let's get stats and maybe some other kids that don't play on those aau teams a chance to be recruited or seen. This list can put them in the mix. You know this is not a accurate list. No hate in me I still appreciate the list
Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 27, 2015, 12:16:17 pm
I appreciate any list because someone took some time to do it. Because I question it don't mean I don't appreciate it. Love

You might have more credibility with your questions, if you used proper English and used "doesn't" instead of "don't".

Coachbanks12

WPWells

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 28, 2015, 12:03:41 am
Really bro

Yes "really", your questions and statements read like you are 12. Leaving the reader with a thought that you do not know what you are talking about. 

Just a thought.

Coachbanks12

Lol I'm through with this conversation your right I apologize for my imperfection.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 28, 2015, 12:01:37 pm
Lol I'm through with this conversation your right I apologize for my imperfection.

You want to complain about someone's list, yet you can't use proper English and have yet to post your top players.

NEA Razorback olfan

What dose proper grammar have to do with anything??
Who gives a crap ? This is a sports forum!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 28, 2015, 02:25:46 pm

It has to do with making sense of someone's post, especially when you are calling out someone else's list.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 28, 2015, 04:30:41 pm

It has to do with making sense of someone's post, especially when you are calling out someone else's list.

Allllrighttty thhheen!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 28, 2015, 04:33:35 pm

Allllrighttty thhheen!!

Point being, if you are claiming to know more about something than someone else does, at minimum,  make a proper sentence so it looks like you are smart.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 28, 2015, 04:35:57 pm

Allllrighttty thhheen!!

Point being, if you are claiming to know more about something than someone else does, at minimum,  make a proper sentence so it looks like you are smart.

I see, I read it and understood what he was saying. I have seen and agree with the list.
But if you throw people under the bus for grammar , ........

WPWells

Understanding what he said doesn't necessarily mean his grammar was correct

NEA Razorback olfan

December 28, 2015, 05:00:14 pm #26 Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:06:40 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: Fred Bird on December 28, 2015, 04:58:39 pm
Understanding what he said doesn't necessarily mean his grammar was correct

I never stated his grammar was correct. I just try not to Judge people's idea's by their grammar.
I don't have a kid playing basketball. I'm just a fan of the game 12th man.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 28, 2015, 04:45:02 pm

Allllrighttty thhheen!!

I see, I read it and understood what he was saying. I have seen and agree with the list.

But he's throwing them under the bus for their list, and cannot even make a proper sentence.

NEA Razorback olfan

December 28, 2015, 05:14:26 pm #28 Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 05:16:42 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 28, 2015, 05:04:16 pm
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on December 28, 2015, 04:45:02 pm

Allllrighttty thhheen!!

But he's throwing them under the bus for their list, and cannot even make a proper sentence.

I don't know coachbanks12,
To me , if he disagrees with the list he needs to submit names and stats of the player or players he believes belongs. I appreciate the work put in to make the list. No matter what , your not going to make everyone happy.

Coachbanks12

I said I appreciate the list because someone took the time to do it. I also disagree with some players on the list and not on the list. You came at me on my grammar. I meant no disrespect. I could go at you but I'm cool. I still appreciate the list but disagree with the list.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on December 28, 2015, 06:45:43 pm
I said I appreciate the list because someone took the time to do it. I also disagree with some players on the list and not on the list. You came at me on my grammar. I meant no disrespect. I could go at you but I'm cool. I still appreciate the list but disagree with the list.

Post your list

always88

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 28, 2015, 08:15:57 pm

Post your list

Why do you keep pushing? Did you help compile this list? How can you justify having kids that are averaging 6-8 Pt's a game during high school games as a top 40 prospect? I'm not talking about every person on this list and I have not called anyone out by name, nor will I. Research can be done if anyone is seriously interested in finding out individual stats. High school vs AAU/summer teams can be as different as day and night in regard to those stats. Overall this is a great list with some great athletes, just not necessarily an accurate representation of all female athletes outside the top few schools.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

December 28, 2015, 09:42:19 pm #32 Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:47:15 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: always88 on December 28, 2015, 09:27:47 pm

Post your list

Why do you keep pushing? Did you help compile this list? How can you justify having kids that are averaging 6-8 Pt's a game during high school games as a top 40 prospect? I'm not talking about every person on this list and I have not called anyone out by name, nor will I. Research can be done if anyone is seriously interested in finding out individual stats. High school vs AAU/summer teams can be as different as day and night in regard to those stats. Overall this is a great list with some great athletes, just not necessarily an accurate representation of all female athletes outside the top few schools.

I would like to see some other lists.  No, I have nothing to do with the list above.  As for the high school stats vs aau stats, I know in some cases the player can be playing out of position on a high school team as opposed to their aau team. For example a taller player may have to play on the inside on their high school team, but may play on the wing on their aau team.

always88

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 28, 2015, 09:42:19 pm

Post your list

I would like to see some other lists.  No, I have nothing to do with the list above.  As for the high school stats vs aau stats, I know in some cases the player can be playing out a position on a high school team as opposed to their aau team. For example a taller player may have to play on the inside on their high school team, but may play on the wing on their aau team.

Fair enough, and I agree 100% with that assessment.

Moonshiner

So anyway.....thanks for the list.  Gotta start somewhere.

PASS

Any list that doesn't have Kennedy Cooper on it from ICC is misinforned at best, or biased at worst. I can't take this list seriously. Christyn Williams is top recruit in the state, period!!!!! It has a girl with an offer from Kansas State in the mid 30's......the list definitely favors the power house high school teams. No Kellie Lampo on it either? She has multiple D-1 offers. No Jamilyn Kinney? I could go on & on.

NEA Razorback olfan

Watched ICC beat Marmaduke in the NEA Championship 73-58 , Kennedy Cooper looked very good !!
28pts and 10 Rebounds

Good to hear from you Pass!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Watched ICC beat Marmaduke in the NEA Championship 73-58 , Kennedy Cooper looked very good !!   Talked to a Juco coach from Florida , he said he would love to have her but she is D1 material, not sure if he talked to her or not.
28pts and 10 Rebounds

Good to hear from you Pass!!

ReddieKnightTrojan

Post your list

I agree... It's like 7 on 7 in football. I coached a team that played Magazine, Lavaca, and Booneville one summer and never lost a 7 on 7. In the regular season we went 6-5 because my OLine was small and couldn't block their way out of a paper bag.

TheMercenary

Not going to nit pick your list.......happy to see someone give it a shot, but here's four off the top of my head:

Shameka Ealy- Russellville, Signed with Missouri St.
Alissa? Sr. guard- also from Russellville
Jaycee? Combo Guard from Har-ber
Maddie Goodner- Greenwood, Signed with UCA

Also agree with Pass:
Lampro from Jessieville
Jaymilyn Kinney from Van Buren

PASS

Quote from: TheMercenary on January 07, 2016, 01:18:30 pm
Not going to nit pick your list.......happy to see someone give it a shot, but here's four off the top of my head:

Shameka Ealy- Russellville, Signed with Missouri St.
Alissa? Sr. guard- also from Russellville
Jaycee? Combo Guard from Har-ber
Maddie Goodner- Greenwood, Signed with UCA

Also agree with Pass:

All great players. There are very few people that have seen all these girls play. That's why it is hard to do an accurate list. I have helped several scouting services over the years with girl players from Arkansas. I always make sure to let them know, that I haven't seen them all & some I have only seen once. It is hard to rank them, unless you have seen all of them multiple times. These ranking services do the best they can, but I wouldn't get too hyped up or too upset by any of these rankings. The main goal for these girls is a free education thru the game of basketball.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas