• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UCA Fans

Started by Lanny, November 07, 2007, 09:23:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

Anyone interested in helping with our sister site purplebears.net?

contact me

Lanny

Wahls

November 11, 2007, 04:27:48 pm #1 Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 04:32:17 pm by DQ's Comin'
That's pretty low of you to ban Super Scrapper for advertising, then you come on here and do pretty much the same thing he was doing. It's good to know we have double-standards on this website.

Lanny

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on November 11, 2007, 04:27:48 pm
That's pretty low of you to ban Super Scrapper for advertising, then you come on here and do pretty much the same thing he was doing. It's good to know we have double-standards on this website.

Hogville.net, FearlessFriday.com and PurpleBears.net are owned by Southern Sports Media.

Walter

Idiot it is HIS board.

Wahls

Quote from: SardisHog on November 11, 2007, 04:58:19 pm
Idiot it is HIS board.

Please ask someone what the term double-standard means, because apparently, you haven't quite got the grasp of it.

Quite Frankly

Quote from: DQ's Comin' on November 11, 2007, 05:24:27 pm
Idiot it is HIS board.

Please ask someone what the term double-standard means, because apparently, you haven't quite got the grasp of it.

And apparently you don't grasp the term "idiot".

Do you think that Burger King would let McDonald's place signs in their yard?

Wahls

Quote from: Quite Frankly on November 13, 2007, 10:20:54 pm
Quote from: DQ's Comin' on November 11, 2007, 05:24:27 pm
Idiot it is HIS board.

And apparently you don't grasp the term "idiot".

Do you think that Burger King would let McDonald's place signs in their yard?

If McDonalds also put Burger King signs in theirs too. Like I said earlier, the best way to avoid all of this BS is to creat an affiliates part of the board.

Sensitive

DQ you should be thankful that you haven't been banned because of your attitude towards Lanny.  That just proves that he is much more open minded and fair than some other site owners I can name.

Speaking of SS, he was NOT banned for pimping his site on here.  It was because of an argument that he had with another poster that got out of hand.  The poster shared his comments with a moderator and SS got what he deserved.  According to Hoss the ban is for the season and he can come back if he wants to.

I miss him!  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas