• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Special All Star Recognition for Warren

Started by Bleachermom, June 23, 2007, 10:26:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bleachermom

Congratulations to all the All Stars. It was a very enjoyable evening for everyone and a wonderful week for all the young men who participated. I want to add a special recognition for Taylor Wood from Warren. He showed up at the All Star Camp with prepared and printed Bible Study lessons and invited all the All Stars to participate each evening in his room. I'm told there were six athletes there the first evening, and by Friday, they had to move the Bible Study to a lobby to accommodate the 20 or so athletes who were joining Taylor.

I admire the faith, initiative and planning that Taylor exhibited by giving the athletes the opportunity to spend a little time each day in Bible Study.

Well done, Taylor Wood.

olddog79

Quote from: Bleachermom on June 23, 2007, 10:26:42 pm
Congratulations to all the All Stars. It was a very enjoyable evening for everyone and a wonderful week for all the young men who participated. I want to add a special recognition for Taylor Wood from Warren. He showed up at the All Star Camp with prepared and printed Bible Study lessons and invited all the All Stars to participate each evening in his room. I'm told there were six athletes there the first evening, and by Friday, they had to move the Bible Study to a lobby to accommodate the 20 or so athletes who were joining Taylor.

I admire the faith, initiative and planning that Taylor exhibited by giving the athletes the opportunity to spend a little time each day in Bible Study.

Well done, Taylor Wood.
Sounds like a great kid. Keep it up!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas