• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR schools?

Started by Sweet, May 02, 2007, 04:59:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet

I am considering a job transfer to North Little Rock. Is there a public school that is above and beyond in facilities/coaching for football and fast pitch?

COWTOY

Quote from: Sweet on May 02, 2007, 04:59:41 am
I am considering a job transfer to North Little Rock. Is there a public school that is above and beyond in facilities/coaching for football and fast pitch?

CAC (lol)

Sweet

Quote from: COWTOY on May 02, 2007, 06:54:42 am

CAC (lol)

Actually we are looking hard at CAC.

Rocksport

NLR for facilities and Softball.  CAC if you are an average footballer.

busta

Move to Little Rock and commute to Brinkley - they are in great need!

bbishop

NLR has been more of a basketball school than football.  Coach Hutson turned the football team around.  The question is what will we have in the way of a coach next year.  We should know Monday (school board meets).  Our Facilities are first class. 

bbishop

NLR is going to the state finals in Softball

fbfan56

Hall is on the way up as far as the public schools.  Principal is doing a great job, basketball is top notch, football is heading in the right direction, good kids overall.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas