• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Secret Southside Fans Thread - Mounties Do Not Read

Started by ARDA, November 21, 2006, 06:57:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BADPUPPY

Quote from: buttmunch02 on November 23, 2006, 11:07:00 pm
i dont think it is man but whatever...good luck to u too hick.

hick 

n. an insult used in the same manner as idiot or moron, but more specifically directed towards persons who have power over your judgement when you don't want them to.

Dousche magousch ennuiui fasnoodidouhe f'kar

Quite Frankly

Mountieman(man?) can't respond right now.  He's out late on a Friday "not misbehaving" while he attends his night pyschology class at NWAC.

SouthsideRebelsone

Quote from: caddotrouble on November 24, 2006, 06:13:44 pm
ok guys - stop with the one upping for a min and help a girl out

What side of War Memorial( what gates) should I go in for the game Sat. nite? Of course I am a Southside fan!

Thanks for the help

Just follow all the people wearing Red and Columbia Blue!! If that fails walk through all the Mounties with your chin held high noting you are a REBEL!

Smithian

hornet2

Any radio for tommorrow's championship games on Nov 25th at War Memorial and what time are the games?

Baitshop

not ray

From a former Southside Reb film man.  Good Luck to the Rebs and bring the title back to the River Valley where it feels most at home.

jacksons42

Bait Shop - bandwaggoners is a term used to mean "fans". I didn't realize you would take it so literally and formulate an entire post on the simple fact that I used a synonym for fans. Yes, your tradition trounces ours, but thats not really what I was talking about was it?

Running Game - I'm neither his father nor Coach Peacock. Just thought I would let you know that kid knows what he's talking about and will have a BIG contribution to the game tonight so you can stop pretending like he is a nobody.

Quote from: Purple Puppy on November 24, 2006, 07:07:07 pm
Mountieman I have had a nice vacation from the board for over a day.  I come back and read your totally worthless prose.  I guess it's kill the messanger or the bearer of any negative news about Rogers.  I cannot help that you need glasses to see or that you can't tell a personal foul when you see one.  I stand by my observations of the play along with the Players and fans that saw it for ourselves. We do not have renal leucotomy, but I think that you see will a renal tint. I was wondering who taught Zimba how to cut block?  He sure did a good job on our MLB, put him out for two games.

As for the other subject based on testing you are so far off that you must be in Alaska.  You accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about.  You do not have a clue. Baseless slander my friend, the only sour grapes that I have are in the aged wine I drink.  At least it has a fruity bouquet and is pleasing to the pallet. There is nothing pleasent about any of your remarks and they are totally bold faced lies.

Rogers= thin skinned
Southside will kick the turkey stuffing out of you.

After talking to the players again, yes I was mistaken, Lee did get the personal foul. However he NEVER picked a kid up by his neck and choke-slammed him. That is ludicrus. He pushed a kid over the pile, evidentaly as the whistle was blowing and therefore received a personal foul for protecting his QB, which I don't really understand. I'm sure our O-line coach was the one who taught Ziemba to chop-block. Considering it is legal as long as you don't hit the guy from behind or the side. In that case it's a penalty. It is actually frequently used in most zone blocking schemes, which, kind funny, is the scheme we run. Even seen the Denver Broncos play? They cut block as well...

Quote from: Bear on November 24, 2006, 09:21:26 pm
Mountiejoke, Your post should be deleted by the moderators....Groundless personal attacks.....

You must be an embarrassment to Rogers. No one in Fayetteville has ever missed a drug test when they were told to take them...we don't give exceptions.... That is a fact

But Mountiejoke  tell us about when Rogers football team was tested? Were they? If they were randomly tested several starters would be gone .....tell us when they were randomly tested this year..... You DA.

You owe Dallas and Gionni an apology for your slander. What you said happened, never did. Please just lie about things in Rogers. 

Please understand that Marijuana stays in your system 14 to 28 days...DA. 
A 1 day delay would make no difference to anyone on ANY DRUG.

Was there a random drug testing policy at Rogers this year....if so, good for the kids. How many kids did you lose???

As for Ziemba, well forget it...it must be hard for a kid to get all that attention and not let it go to his head.

Posters like you just give the rest of us in the state a glimpse of what your town is like...... :-*

Groundless personaly attacks... Maybe such as incinuating a kid should be prosecuted because you don't like the way he plays football? Or devoting an entire thread to groundless personal attack on a city and team?

I'm not an embarassment to Rogers, I'm just the only one who has balls enough to post this. Most were SERIOUSLY considering calling a few journalists to tell them of the things that happened at Fayetteville. And you can try to BS me as long as you want, but I have talked to people involved and I know what happened, there's no need to try and pull it over my eyes.

I'm not all educated on drug usage such as yourself, but considering that marijuana stays in your system 14 to 28 days after, as you say, it sure would make sense that Coach Patton allowed them to take the test 30 DAYS LATER.

Actually yes, we did have a randomized drug test at Rogers. I can think of two kids off the top of my head that were kicked off and one made a slight contribution on defense and a big contribution on special teams. Starters were tested, but unlike in some other towns, our starters don't do drugs, so nobody was kicked off.

Basically, you guys know nothing about Ziemba. You post on here like you see everything the kid does and call him classless and cheap. You people are both pathetic. You know nothing of the kid. You are only mad because he dominated everyone on Fayetteville BOTH times we played you. So you take offense and start to tell everybody that he plays cheap. Like I said, pathetic. Get a life...

not ray

Like I said from the former Rebels film person.  Good luck to the Rebs and may you bring the title back to the River Valley where it feels most at home.  I mean heck it has resided there 9 times in the past 23 years.  So it looks like that is where home is.

bear

MountieMan,

Last time on this subject that has nothing to do with your game today. Sorry to bore the rest of you.

Let me educate you a little more on drug testing in High School. Drug testing policy is governed by the school board in each district including Rogers and Fayetteville. It is a very serious subject not run by any Coach. WHO does the testing, WHEN the test are administered etc...are strictly governed and enforced by the School Board....NOT BY THE HEAD COACH...OF ANY SPORT, INCLUDING PEACOCK or PATTON. They do not get a vote on any of this. They also as coaches have no appeal pertaining to results or penalties.

They also do not decide who gets tested and who does not or when, etc......Get IT !!!!! They have nothing to do with the results or punishment. Once again school board policy. No one got to wait 30 days for anything...The last random test in fayetteville for all sports was the day of the bentonville football game...Hello, you think Patton chose that day???

So call the press (PLEASE) or whomever. Your accusations are simply lies and gossip spread by a bunch of kids....come on wise up. This stuff is to serious to be throwing crap out there about these kids.

Now Good Luck to your Mounties today. Peachey, Huffmaster, Ivey, Kirby, Carmichael, and Ziemba are all great kids and I wish them the best....

not ray

Good luck to the Rebs bring the title back to the River Valley.  If we can't have it in Bentonville then there is no better place for the trophy than home.

Baitshop

Quote from: S.D. Jones on November 25, 2006, 11:30:08 am
Good luck to the Rebs bring the title back to the River Valley.  If we can't have it in Bentonville then there is no better place for the trophy than home.

Nice job S.D. staying on point.........

fivefoot

I am from greenwood and you can bet i''l be a screaming for the rebs on sat ,hit em hard rebs and put rogers back on the bus

Baitshop

I reread this entire thread tonight and enjoyed it so much I thought I would "bump" it to let some of you other guys revisit the "Thread of the Year"........

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did......

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas