• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarksville at Vilonia

Started by InYoGrill, October 22, 2018, 10:02:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

InYoGrill

Must win game for V, if we want to have a chance at a 4 seed with game following week with Briar.

Eagles had their chances against Motown. Stellar effort by V and came up just short. C'ville will be no push over so V has got to stay focused and NOT LOOK AHEAD to Briar game.

V by 14

InYoGrill

Haha... this will be the least hit and commented thread this year other than maybe Huntsville vs Clarksville. Since there are no posters in Clarksville, I will entertain myself on here.  ;D

MUSTANGSALLY23

I am not too familiar with any of the teams in the West.. (More familiar with 5A east) but does Vilonia really have a shot at the playoffs?

Go Postal

Grill, what is funny to me is that Cville runs the old V whatsis like the Veagles use to. :D. But they are good at it so I wouldn't want you guys to overlook them by thinking of next week's kitty litter box.  Clean this week's litter box first.

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 24, 2018, 10:59:36 am
Grill, what is funny to me is that Cville runs the old V whatsis like the Veagles use to. :D. But they are good at it so I wouldn't want you guys to overlook them by thinking of next week's kitty litter box.  Clean this week's litter box first.

Haha, true Gob!  We have a tendency to turn the ball over. Not good against a ball control team.  Even we started really shaky this year, I think we have as good a chance at beating Briar as we have had in a long while.  ;D

InYoGrill

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on October 24, 2018, 09:28:14 am
I am not too familiar with any of the teams in the West.. (More familiar with 5A east) but does Vilonia really have a shot at the playoffs?

Actually Stang we do. Started really slow but team is starting to show a promising identity down the stretch. I dont think Briar has as good a team as years past. They are still good but not quite where they usually are which is a solid 2 and strong 3 most years in the West. Pains me to even give them that kind of credit!!! I need to repent tonight!  :'( :'( :'(

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 24, 2018, 11:22:48 am
Actually Stang we do. Started really slow but team is starting to show a promising identity down the stretch. I dont think Briar has as good a team as years past. They are still good but not quite where they usually are which is a solid 2 and strong 3 most years in the West. Pains me to even give them that kind of credit!!! I need to repent tonight!  :'( :'( :'(

Beat that Demon out!  The power of V compells you!

VHSCoach2

Quote from: MUSTANGSALLY23 on October 24, 2018, 09:28:14 am

If Greenbrier loses out (against Alma and Vilonia) and Vilonia wins out (against Clarksville and Greenbrier), Vilonia makes the playoffs. At least, I think that's the likely scenario. Perhaps AlmaTrackster can elaborate a bit more.

TrenchHogs

I've not seen Clarksville play this year but I've not been real impressed with Vilonia from what I've seen.

AT

Yes, VHSCoach is right. Vilonia doesn't have to have Greenbrier lose to Alma, but it makes tiebreakers for them a little less messy if they do.

Vilonia needs to win out and then Greenbrier lose out (this would of course involve V beating GB) and they would make the playoffs.

DEVIL DOG HOG

With the 5A schedule this week, this could be the game of the week.

InYoGrill

Quote from: TrenchHogs on October 24, 2018, 01:44:34 pm
I've not seen Clarksville play this year but I've not been real impressed with Vilonia from what I've seen.

Come to the game Fri night in V and see for yourself. I might even knock off a couple dollars for you getting a signed Grill autograph. maybe?  ;D

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on October 24, 2018, 12:51:57 pm

Beat that Demon out!  The power of V compells you!

I only expected a Posty photo to capture my weakest of moments. On Cue as usual. Save that GIF for PantherBLue. Heard he is into that kinda stuff. Hahahaha......

incogneto

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on October 24, 2018, 02:57:02 pm
With the 5A schedule this week, this could be the game of the week.
You serious Clark?

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on October 24, 2018, 03:55:35 pm
Come to the game Fri night in V and see for yourself. I might even knock off a couple dollars for you getting a signed Grill autograph. maybe?  ;D
What a deal!  It's really hard getting a autograph from Grill without paying high prices.  If you're lucky he might do a self portrait like he did for this guy.

NEASPORTSFAN

Schefty

I expect Vilonia to bounce back after a tough OT loss on the road at Morrilton last week. V offense is clicking and I think they will finish more drives in the red zone this week. Hoping for a fast start and an early lead. If they limit turnovers and play a clean game it will give them some great confidence heading into a showdown with GB. 

Go Postal

I agree.  Veagles main weakness this season is themselves.  Stop with the mistakes and turnovers and you'll do fine.  The red Panthers seem to have the discipline (I like their down, set, hut) and can power their way down the field. 
Veagles need a win to stay on the hunt for a playoff spot.

InYoGrill

Real good win by the V tonight. Took offense to crank in the 2nd Q. Clarksville sure runs a qurky offense. They caused themselves a lot of destructive turnovers in this one tonight. BIG game next week with V and GB.

Go Postal

Briar cat scratched fevered the Dale's tonight on the last second of the game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas