• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ricebirds at a chance for STATE!!!!!

Started by footballdad2222, October 22, 2018, 08:27:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

footballdad2222

SUGARTOWN

footballdad2222

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 22, 2018, 08:31:20 am
So you felt the need to start a thread? smh

Are you with me or not sugartown

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 22, 2018, 08:34:31 am
Are you with me or not sugartown

I have no idea what you're even talking about. A "chance for state"? State what?

footballdad2222

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 22, 2018, 08:38:42 am
I have no idea what you're even talking about. A "chance for state"? State what?

State Championship

Jimbo Morphis

Little Bear

Their game with Warren was rained out (lightning)       That would have told us alot.    They lost to Dewitt.     They will represent 4-2A well but I don't see them winning state.   

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 22, 2018, 08:41:25 am
State Championship

Every team that makes the playoffs has a chance. There are still 2 games left in the regular season. It's a bit premature to be talking about the playoffs until the brackets are set. The #1 seed with a bye and home field advantage would be a nice place to start though.

Little Bear

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 22, 2018, 08:46:41 am
Every team that makes the playoffs has a chance. There are still 2 games left in the regular season. It's a bit premature to be talking about the playoffs until the brackets are set. The #1 seed with a bye and home field advantage would be a nice place to start though.
Well said.    I can promise you their coaches aren't worried about the playoffs.    They are game planning for Lonoke.

phdefense

Quote from: Little Bear on October 22, 2018, 08:50:26 am
Well said.    I can promise you their coaches aren't worried about the playoffs.    They are game planning for Lonoke.

Riverviewdad5

Sugartown, You are no where near a sports analysts so you have no clue what could happen.

HeberFan

Stuttgart is thinking about Lonoke... that's it.

phdefense

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 22, 2018, 09:23:06 am
Sugartown, You are no where near a sports analysts so you have no clue what could happen.
That'a too funny. Considering that is exactly what he has been doing for years LOL
Only Ricky Henderson could be more off base.

HeberFan

Have some respect, pal.

Maynard G Krebs

SUGARTOWN

October 22, 2018, 10:10:30 am #15 Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:12:23 am by SUGARTOWN

And you aren't a "Riverviewdad" either.

But I do get paid for some of my "sports analysis".  I suspect you already knew that though.

$aintMaximu$

Sugartown confirmed what the OP said... They indeed have a chance... 

Riverviewdad5

Come on now bigriverviewguy and I do not deserve these comments

Sports Guru

This whole thread needs to be shut down before it gets outta hand in here.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 22, 2018, 12:20:43 pm
Come on now bigriverviewguy and I do not deserve these comments

Disrespect to not only the team but also the district

dirtybirdz69

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: HeberFan on October 22, 2018, 10:30:10 am
That was uncalled for, and, should be deleted. Insulting high school kids is crossing the line.
Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 22, 2018, 01:06:16 pm
somebody ban this guy
Too soon

Jimbo Morphis

phdefense

BirdFlu

dirtybird12

Their coach has not proven to have the pedigree to climb the mountain and lift a banner. Couldn't finish while at Dardenelle. Tightens up under pressure. Same has happened at Stuttgart. Always can be proven wrong though.

footballdad2222

Quote from: dirtybird12 on October 23, 2018, 06:22:13 am
Their coach has not proven to have the pedigree to climb the mountain and lift a banner. Couldn't finish while at Dardenelle. Tightens up under pressure. Same has happened at Stuttgart. Always can be proven wrong though.

You are a goofball for this dirty bird.

dirtybirdz69

i think he handles himself quite well thanks

Riverviewdad5

Dirty bird we saw a well represented Stuttgart team when they rolled into Riverview 2 weeks ago.

BirdFlu

Honestly I could agree with some of this. The decision to play a different qb at Dewitt definitely costs the ricebirds a victory and a year of shame. Unless they could somehow pull off a state championship, then it wouldn't hurt so bad

HeberFan

Coaching is just one piece of winning a championship. Lots of pathetic posters in here.

BirdFlu

How would anyone from heber know what it takes?

HeberFan

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 23, 2018, 10:04:58 am
How would anyone from heber know what it takes?

Ouch, that stings.

Heber has the most successful track & cross country program in the nation. Look it up.

BirdFlu

October 23, 2018, 10:08:21 am #33 Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 10:09:57 am by BirdFlu
This is a football generated board so....

Wait!!!! Maybe the ricebird bowling championships will culminate into a winning football program some day too

HeberFan

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 23, 2018, 10:08:21 am
This is a football generated board so....

Wait!!!! Maybe the ricebird bowling championships will culminate into a winning football program some day too

The poster talking about winning, water boy. Wonder who the state bowling champs are?  And chess team, love me some chess team!

dirtybird12

Quote from: HeberFan on October 23, 2018, 09:56:00 am
Coaching is just one piece of winning a championship. Lots of pathetic posters in here.
When the talent level is equal, coaching usually IS THE DECIDING FACTOR.

Thatoneguy2

To bad green forest is mowing down all opposition.

HeberFan

Quote from: dirtybird12 on October 23, 2018, 12:05:54 pm
When the talent level is equal, coaching usually IS THE DECIDING FACTOR.

Good point.

BirdFlu

HeberFan

BirdFlu

Seen lots of talented kids in my life but they lacked the desire to win

HeberFan

Quote from: BirdFlu on October 23, 2018, 02:12:51 pm
Seen lots of talented kids in my life but they lacked the desire to win

Talent without desire has the same value as gold in the ground.

BirdFlu

HeberFan

One time, I saw a cat riding on a dog's back.

Redskin2015

October 23, 2018, 08:32:00 pm #44 Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 08:39:55 pm by Redskin2015
Quote from: HeberFan on October 23, 2018, 02:24:10 pm
One time, I saw a cat riding on a dog's back.
I've seen a rabbit that had the face of a woman!

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 23, 2018, 08:32:00 pm
I've seen a rabbit that had the face of a woman!

Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 23, 2018, 08:55:12 pm
Go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall.
Are you going to be the Mad Hatter for Halloween, G Krebs?

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 23, 2018, 10:16:51 pm
Are you going to be the Mad Hatter for Halloween, G Krebs?

No sir. Sticking with traditional  Dracula.  May repost photo from last year later own.
But I dig the reference to the Mad Hatter.   Let's go chasing rabbits!

MillsFan1985

Ricebirds basically already have conference decided, so now really they do just need to prepare for the playoffs, but i'm not saying they couldn't lose the next 2 games and lose conference, but all they have to do is beat Lonoke or CAC and its over, 2-4A conference champs.

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: MillsFan1985 on October 25, 2018, 10:25:35 am
Ricebirds basically already have conference decided, so now really they do just need to prepare for the playoffs, but i'm not saying they couldn't lose the next 2 games and lose conference, but all they have to do is beat Lonoke or CAC and its over, 2-4A conference champs.
outright conference champs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas