• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ashdown @ Joe T Robinson 7-4A

Started by RyanLR, October 21, 2018, 08:23:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson 6-2 (4-1)
@Springdale L, 28-48
Rogers W, 35-14
OPEN
@Camden Fairview W, 41-12
Fountain Lake W, 28-6 2 qtrs
@Arkadelphia W, 42-14
@Nashville W, 39-25
Malvern W, 42-0
@Bauxite L, 35-41

Ashdown
Hamburg L, 7-10
@Dequeen W, 24-14
@Hope W, 49-14
OPEN
Haskell Harmony Grove L, 20-36
@Bauxite L, 21-59
@Malvern W, 47-15
Nashville L, 20-27
Arkadelphia L, 12-24

Robinson heads back home following their disappointing loss to Bauxite and needs to rebound in a hurry. The Senators finish at Haskell Harmony Grove and can't overlook anyone in 7-4A. Ashdown is seemingly down from the past few years, but hung tough with Nashville and Arky. Robinson should win but needs to avoid a letdown.

SUGARTOWN

So is Waits officially out for the year or everyone still not saying anything?

SUGARTOWN

Oldbadger

For those of us who aren't familiar with the personnel on various teams, who is Waits?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Oldbadger on October 21, 2018, 12:47:26 pm
For those of us who aren't familiar with the personnel on various teams, who is Waits?

Robinson's best RB, Zaytron (sp?) Waits. He's been out most of the season with an injury that no one seems to know much about.

HoneyBadger1996

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 21, 2018, 12:57:23 pm
Robinson's best RB, Zaytron (sp?) Waits. He's been out most of the season with an injury that no one seems to know much about.

I heard he's ineligible due to grades

RyanLR

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 21, 2018, 12:29:28 pm
So is Waits officially out for the year or everyone still not saying anything?
Yeah all the info I've been able to get is he's out for the year with a knee injury suffered against Camden Fairview. Also Tyler Jones was knocked out of the game in the 2nd quarter at Bauxite and didn't return so he's questionable as well. We're basically down to 1 sophomore running back and Mekel Kentle who is supposed to be playing receiver but has been inserted at running back because of low numbers.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: RyanLR on October 21, 2018, 04:14:44 pm
Yeah all the info I've been able to get is he's out for the year with a knee injury suffered against Camden Fairview. Also Tyler Jones was knocked out of the game in the 2nd quarter at Bauxite and didn't return so he's questionable as well. We're basically down to 1 sophomore running back and Mekel Kentle who is supposed to be playing receiver but has been inserted at running back because of low numbers.
Sucks about the skill guys going down, wishing them a speedy recovery, any lineman hurt?

RyanLR

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on October 21, 2018, 05:33:22 pm
Sucks about the skill guys going down, wishing them a speedy recovery, any lineman hurt?
Na all the big guys are good.

Maynard G Krebs

Somewhat surprised how quiet this thread is.

AirWarren

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on October 26, 2018, 09:27:10 am
Somewhat surprised how quiet this thread is.

Not a lot of ashdown fans or Joe t fans on here.

Not sure what to think about Ashdown.

mossflyer

Unless Robinson has a major hangover, they should win easily. Ashdown has some talent but they are very undisciplined. A lot of unforced errors. Since they've switched offenses, they are able to get it to their playmakers easier and they are a tougher team to stop.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Robinson will be done by halftime.

RyanLR

#1thetruth

Quote from: HoneyBadger1996 on October 21, 2018, 03:53:23 pm
I heard he's ineligible due to grades
[/quote
And that's a lie and you should know better...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas