• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

stuttgart vs mills. week 8 lets get this started!

Started by footballdad2222, October 17, 2018, 09:15:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

footballdad2222

I'm predicting a ricebird win 35-0. What do you guys think?

BigRiverviewGuy

I´m thinking Walker is going to take over this game not only on offense but on defense as well!

footballdad2222

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 17, 2018, 09:18:28 am
I´m thinking Walker is going to take over this game not only on offense but on defense as well!

I totally agree, however your raiders need help.

dirtybirdz69

RabAlumni

35-0 at halftime maybe... No Stuttgart starters will play after mid-way through the 3rd Qtr thus providing lots of rest time for their big showdown with Lonoke next Friday Night!

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 17, 2018, 09:22:31 am

I totally agree, however your raiders need help.

I think we are doing just fine thank you sir

dirtybirdz69

footballdad2222

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 17, 2018, 09:23:01 am
35-0 at halftime maybe... No Stuttgart starters will play after mid-way through the 3rd Qtr thus providing lots of rest time for their big showdown with Lonoke next Friday Night!

Stuttgart will kick lonoke's butt next week.

BigRiverviewGuy

Don´t get too full of yourself now football dad

dirtybirdz69

riverview guy you need to focus on getting your team and fans in check as far as sportsmanship go because that is quite embarrasing

Little Bear

Lonoke doesn't need to look ahead, however,  Stuttgart most likely can coast Friday and still get the W.

footballdad2222

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 17, 2018, 09:28:01 am
Don´t get too full of yourself now football dad

How about you get your cheap shotting raiders in line? 45-9 that is embarrising. You are the laughing stock of the conference.

BigRiverviewGuy

Nothing I can do from the stands as far as that dirty

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 17, 2018, 09:32:48 am
How about you get your cheap shotting raiders in line? 45-9 that is embarrising. You are the laughing stock of the conference.

No sir I believe the team y´all are playing this week is because I believe we manhandled them 2 weeks ago with our second string quarterback

RabAlumni

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 17, 2018, 09:25:50 am
Stuttgart will kick lonoke's butt next week.

Have you been to Lonoke/Stuttgart games? 

A.)  Lonoke leads the overall meetings for wins

B.) Not much butt kicking is done by either team because really this game is a battle almost every time out

C.) Yes the home team typically does pull out the W  (Weird I know)

D.) If Lonoke handles CAC Friday night @ CAC then Lonoke would be playing for a Conference Title and the # 1 seed at Stuttgart so don't expect Lonoke to just roll over for the Birds!

dirtybirdz69

BigRiverviewGuy

Can we just get back on the subject, Mills @ Stuttgart, big easy win for Stuttgart in my opinion especially after what they did to us last week, man that one play was top 10 worthy in my opinion! :o

footballdad2222

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 17, 2018, 09:37:01 am

B.) Not much butt kicking is done by either team because really this game is a battle almost every time out

D.) If Lonoke handles CAC Friday night @ CAC then Lonoke would be playing for a Conference Title and the # 1 seed at Stuttgart so don't expect Lonoke to just roll over for the Birds!

Yea last year was a real "battle" 46-6 is a real battle, try again. AND at YALLS home field. Get your stuff right rab alumni

HeberFan

Only question is how fast the Ricecakes get their starters off the field.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 17, 2018, 09:37:01 am

I'm not sure about Lonoke leading for all time wins, I doubt that. I'll have the actual series record next week. And the game hasn't been that close either way recently.

RabAlumni

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 17, 2018, 09:41:36 am
Yea last year was a real "battle" 46-6 is a real battle, try again. AND at YALLS home field. Get your stuff right rab alumni

Get my stuff right?  Ok....

Let's see I said "Almost" always a battle.

I said the Home team "typically" wins.

I said Lonoke leads the all-time series which they do  7-5 of the last 12 played.

Lonoke was one of the worst teams in 4A last year if you didn't notice.

Did I miss anything?  Looks all right to me again?

dirtybirdz69

rab alumni this is a mills and suttgart thread, that's next week. Start a new thread next week if you want to blab about stuttgart vs lonoke

RabAlumni

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 17, 2018, 09:44:17 am
I'm not sure about Lonoke leading for all time wins, I doubt that. I'll have the actual series record next week. And the game hasn't been that close either way recently.

I was just referencing recent history, I guess I could go back to the 70's-90's and tally it all up.

RabAlumni

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 17, 2018, 09:47:14 am
rab alumni this is a mills and suttgart thread, that's next week. Start a new thread next week if you want to blab about stuttgart vs lonoke

I did comment on it... I believe, well I assume, a Stuttgart fan brought up the Lonoke game about the butt kicking they were going to take next weekend and thus that is where we are correct?

Little Bear

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 17, 2018, 09:41:12 am
Can we just get back on the subject, Mills @ Stuttgart, big easy win for Stuttgart in my opinion especially after what they did to us last week, man that one play was top 10 worthy in my opinion! :o
Yes.   Stuttgart will win.   Mills gives up big play after big play due to lack of organization and game planning.    It's as if they are just winging it on defense.   

dirtybirdz69

HeberFan

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 17, 2018, 09:47:43 am

I was just referencing recent history, I guess I could go back to the 70's-90's and tally it all up.

No need, we have all of the Stuttgart records back to 1934.

RabAlumni

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 17, 2018, 09:44:17 am

4-4 since 2010... Lonoke easily won 2014 and 2015, Stuttgart easily won 2016 & 2017.  2010-2013 were a bit closer games as i expect next week to be.

RabAlumni

HeberFan

Stuttgart is the best team in the conference this year, and, has the best program record in the conference. Just facts, folks. That's why they can handle all the ribbing in here, Ricecakes know their history and future,

RabAlumni

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 09:54:58 am
Stuttgart is the best team in the conference this year, and, has the best program record in the conference. Just facts, folks. That's why they can handle all the ribbing in here, Ricecakes know their history and future,

This was never put into question. Their program has always been one to revel at, but that doesn't make them unbeatable on any given night does it? I actually have a really good friend over there that is a Coach and has been for several years now. I always cheer on the Birds, except when they play Lonoke!

HeberFan

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 17, 2018, 09:57:38 am

This was never put into question. Their program has always been one to revel at, but that doesn't make them unbeatable on any given night does it? I actually have a really good friend over there that is a Coach and has been for several years now. I always cheer on the Birds, except when they play Lonoke!

Ricecakes are certainly beatable.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 17, 2018, 09:54:49 am

That's Impressive!

Yes, it's pretty cool. The radio station has a big book with all the records and scores in it. The scores of the games aren't listed from the 30's just W/L and overall records. We always let the listeners know the series record in our pre-game show.

RabAlumni

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 17, 2018, 10:11:15 am
Yes, it's pretty cool. The radio station has a big book with all the records and scores in it. The scores of the games aren't listed from the 30's just W/L and overall records. We always let the listeners know the series record in our pre-game show.

Well when you look into it, let us know. I am not even sure when the first match-up between the two programs would've been but I would guess likely in in the 50's being that close to one another. Lonoke integrated in 1970 so it would be interesting to see match-ups from that point forward too?

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: RabAlumni on October 17, 2018, 09:49:03 am

I did comment on it... I believe, well I assume, a Stuttgart fan brought up the Lonoke game about the butt kicking they were going to take next weekend and thus that is where we are correct?

I´m with you on this one Rab, that Stuttgart fan needs to settle down!!!

footballdad2222

Stuttgart is a high caliber team right now. I know they had an unexpected loss to dewitt in game 1, but this team has turned it around and in a big way. They have athletes all over the field, definitley bigger and faster than most other teams around the 4a.

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 17, 2018, 10:19:40 am
I´m with you on this one Rab, that Stuttgart fan needs to settle down!!!
big riverview guy you are no man to talk about settling down fans. Prime example of a losing school with bad sportsmanship!!!

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 17, 2018, 10:33:24 am
Stuttgart is a high caliber team right now. I know they had an unexpected loss to dewitt in game 1, but this team has turned it around and in a big way. They have athletes all over the field, definitley bigger and faster than most other teams around the 4a.

I´ve seen the turn around, but I don´t think the line will hold up late in the playoffs, especially at guard...

HeberFan

So, what in the world are Mills coaches planning for Friday? Serious question.

cuckoobird

Serious answer: to try and keep the ricebirds under 50 points

Little Bear

Quote from: HeberFan on October 17, 2018, 10:45:10 am
So, what in the world are Mills coaches planning for Friday? Serious question.
I'm sure they watch film and try to install a game plan.   The problem is they prob don't have enough time to properly prepare their kids or the kids don't execute (mentally and physically) during the game itself.    The Mills players are tough and not afraid and won't back down.   I respect them for playing hard week in and week out.

beach bum

Has anyone seen Mills play and as to why they have plummeted so far down so quickly? In 5A they seemed to at least be competitive to ok most years and I thought they would transition to at least a .500 type team in 4A. This is just bad though this year for them.

HeberFan

Quote from: cuckoobird on October 17, 2018, 10:49:12 am
Serious answer: to try and keep the ricebirds under 50 points

Stuttgart will be the only reason Ricecakes don't score more than 50.  Hopefully, the starters will watch the second half from the sideline.

cuckoobird

BigRiverviewGuy

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: beach bum on October 17, 2018, 10:53:55 am
Has anyone seen Mills play and as to why they have plummeted so far down so quickly? In 5A they seemed to at least be competitive to ok most years and I thought they would transition to at least a .500 type team in 4A. This is just bad though this year for them.

It appears they only have about 29-30 players, it's clearly a basketball school.

HeberFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 17, 2018, 11:12:02 am
It appears they only have about 29-30 players, it's clearly a basketball school.

That sounds like 30% of teams in 4A

footballdad2222

coachcouch123

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas