• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Projected Playoff Bracket After Week 7

Started by NWA Hawg, October 12, 2018, 11:49:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NWA Hawg

I realize that it is early but this is my projected playoff bracket after week 7. Teams and green moved up, red moved down, and black stay the same. 

Top Bracket

E1 Blytheville
S4 Lakeside

W2 Alma
C3 LR Parkview

S1 Texarkana
E4 Wynne

C2 LR Christian
W3 Morrilton

Bottom Bracket

C1 Pulaski Academy
W4 Greenbrier

S2 LR McClellan
E3 Batesville

W1 Harrison
C4 White Hall

E2 Nettelton
S3 Camden Fairview

Rampage72501

Unless something drastic happens, Batesville isn't finishing 3rd.  Both Nettleton and Forrest City are ahead in the standings and have the head to head advantage over the Pioneers.

Hogman2018

I hope Batesville finishes 4th so they can come to Texarkana! We want them and their obnoxious fans!!

woopork

Quote from: Rampage72501 on October 13, 2018, 09:13:10 am
Unless something drastic happens, Batesville isn't finishing 3rd.  Both Nettleton and Forrest City are ahead in the standings and have the head to head advantage over the Pioneers.

There's a pretty good chance Forest City goes 0-3 next 3 games. Especially after almost losing to paragould.

The_Pioneer

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 13, 2018, 09:20:26 am
I hope Batesville finishes 4th so they can come to Texarkana! We want them and their obnoxious fans!!

I don't know if Jesse will go or not. 

Rampage72501

October 13, 2018, 10:04:31 am #5 Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 10:17:57 am by Rampage72501
Quote from: woopork on October 13, 2018, 09:47:49 am
There's a pretty good chance Forest City goes 0-3 next 3 games. Especially after almost losing to paragould.

You might be correct.  Nettleton, Wynne, and Blytheville will be a tough run, especially considering they will get a Wynne team fighting for their post season lives.  Very possible the Wynne game could be for the 4th seed.

It is possible for FC to lose out and they get the 4, but Wynne has to win out and Batesville has to beat VV (assuming Batesville loses to Blytheville and beats Tech while VV beats Tech and loses to Nettleton).

MDXPHD

Red Devil Alum

That sets up for McClellan at PA in Round 2.

JessieP

Quote from: The_Pioneer on October 13, 2018, 10:03:42 am
I don't know if Jesse will go or not.

Jessie will not go to Texarkana. On the trips home to Dallas Jessie stops in Hope for gas or "Nature calls" business. Passing through Texarkana Jessie speeds up, rolls up the windows, locks the doors and tells everyone in the car to duck down. We've all heard to old joke, Is Texarkana in Texas or Arkansas? People in Texas say it's Arkansas. People in Arkansas say it's Texas.

Overdahill

Quote from: JessieP on October 13, 2018, 11:36:37 am
Jessie will not go to Texarkana. On the trips home to Dallas Jessie stops in Hope for gas or "Nature calls" business. Passing through Texarkana Jessie speeds up, rolls up the windows, locks the doors and tells everyone in the car to duck down. We've all heard to old joke, Is Texarkana in Texas or Arkansas? People in Texas say it's Arkansas. People in Arkansas say it's Texas.

Not me, I always stop at Bryce's cafeteria :)

JessieP

Quote from: Overdahill on October 13, 2018, 12:41:21 pm

You're two and a half hours from Campisi's, Have you no self control?

Overdahill

Quote from: JessieP on October 13, 2018, 12:48:23 pm

I stop there on the way back!

Overdahill

Quote from: JessieP on October 13, 2018, 12:48:23 pm

I have a fondness fro Campisi's. I took my wife on our first date there on Mockingbird after a Mavs game 30 plus year's ago :)

Hogman2018

Quote from: Overdahill on October 13, 2018, 12:41:21 pm
Bryce`s has closed down! That was some good food!

Rocket23

C'mon, we all know Texarkana is twice as nice!

zebrafan

Quote from: Hogman2018 on October 13, 2018, 01:38:00 pm
Bryce`s has closed down! That was some good food!
Dang, use to eat there a lot during the PB trips to Texarkana!

JessieP

Quote from: Overdahill on October 13, 2018, 01:01:08 pm
I have a fondness fro Campisi's. I took my wife on our first date there on Mockingbird after a Mavs game 30 plus year's ago :)

You got married at age 10? You know they say that for SMU frat boys Campisi's is foreplay.

Overdahill

Quote from: JessieP on October 13, 2018, 03:19:09 pm
You got married at age 10? You know they say that for SMU frat boys Campisi's is foreplay.

I'm pleading the 5th (amendment that is) ;D

Yellowcake

White Hall won't be finishing 4th fellas.
2 or 3.
Hide and watch.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Yellowcake on October 15, 2018, 11:34:03 pm
2 or 3.
Hide and watch.

I hope so. Ghost will be back if that happens!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Yellowcake on October 15, 2018, 11:34:03 pm
2 or 3.
Hide and watch.
They might beat Parkview but they not beating Christian or Pulaski Academy. Gonna be tough to beat Parkview.

zebrafan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 16, 2018, 07:44:04 am
They might beat Parkview but they not beating Christian or Pulaski Academy. Gonna be tough to beat Parkview.
Agreed.

Yellowcake

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 16, 2018, 07:44:04 am

I believe they will dispatch of Parkview, handily.
The will give LRCA concern til late in the game, and a mistake or turnover could end up in a W.
unlikely they will beat PA.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas