• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cutter @ England (homecoming)

Started by bigpound98, October 07, 2018, 08:48:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpound98

Homecoming week for the Lions expecting a W this week

bigworm

Yessr. Time to refocus and get after it.

JHFootball37

What is so wrong with Cutter the last 7 years or so. Do they need a new coach or do they just have a body of kids that don't want to play. I don't see how numbers would be a problem when there are plenty of teams around 2A with very small amounts of kids that make a name for themselves. The last couple of years i've seen that Cutter has had some not too shabby athletes, I guess they just haven't put anything together.

coachdude75

England could have a tough time coming back from Conway Christian. Cutter could give England a run for it if they don't show up to play

bigpound98

bigworm

Good to win on homecoming, but if we perform like that next week we will lose on senior night. Boys better get focused monday and get to work. Gotta have balls to the wall effort and focus every single play.

CW08

Officials were bad! Cutter got the worse end of that. The game was 12-6 midway through the 2nd quarter and England has a 4th and 5 and does not get penalized for illegal man down field after QB scrambles for a bit and finds a guy in the end zone. I know that's not called much but it was called on them two plays earlier! It was called on us on our next drive after a big catch. England made some great plays, especially the strip and score, but Cutter was right there with them in the first half. And how about England throwing the ball with their starters late in the fourth quarter winning by 28. Come on. At that point run the ball so the clock runs. Unsportsmanlike IMO.

jsky14

Have to give CMS lots of credit. Better than advertised.

bigworm

Quote from: CW08 on October 13, 2018, 08:44:42 am
Officials were bad! Cutter got the worse end of that. The game was 12-6 midway through the 2nd quarter and England has a 4th and 5 and does not get penalized for illegal man down field after QB scrambles for a bit and finds a guy in the end zone. I know that's not called much but it was called on them two plays earlier! It was called on us on our next drive after a big catch. England made some great plays, especially the strip and score, but Cutter was right there with them in the first half. And how about England throwing the ball with their starters late in the fourth quarter winning by 28. Come on. At that point run the ball so the clock runs. Unsportsmanlike IMO.

I cant agree more about runnin the ball. But its your job to stop our offense. We didnt score anyway. Refs sucked for both sides. 2nd worst crew i know of. My son tried to shake the white hats hand after the game and he just looked at him and walked off. What kind of idiots do we have doin this stuff? Ive seen that crew several times and every time they are terrible. They are a major black eye to officials

jsky14

bigpound98

I guess both schools got bad officals this week because they sure were terrible at the junior high game Thursday night at cutter as well 🤷‍♂️

SAUAlum

I agree officials were bad both nights but seemed to be very hostile Friday night. I don't understand kicking a kid off the field on the opening kickoff because his knee pads were completely covering his knees when the official could have simply asked him to get off the field. But he literally yelled at the kid saying get off the field! Or on third and short we call freeze play and get England to jump and had the flag thrown and white Cap was signaling penalty when the back judge says he was trying to blow the play dead because our left offensive tackle had one chin strap lose. But anyhow it's done and time to move on. And I also agree it's Cutter's job to stop England but seems to be uneccessary to throw the ball in that situation. But I do understand getting live game reps and it's good for our 2's and 3's to see that but I still feel it's uneccessary.

bigworm

2s and 3s? I saw 1s the whole game. Dont see how you can have 2s and 3s with 25 kids.

SAUAlum

Last few minutes of the game we had D-lineman that rarely play there  playing ILB and OLB to get them playing time. Therefore, they would be our 3rd or 4th choice at that position if the game was close. So, yeah our 2's and 3's. Think outside the box.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas