• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A Intersquad Scrimmages Start This Week

Started by ZacAttack, October 07, 2018, 07:33:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttack

Stopped by THE Sonic this weekend and heard the Westside Eagles will have their team scrimmage on Thursday and Mt. Vernon plays on Friday.  Any other teams scrimmaging this week?  I can't wait for the basketball games to start so I don't have to concentrate on Hawg Football  :'(

BossBaby

Bigleague

Quote from: ZacAttack on October 07, 2018, 07:33:48 am
Stopped by THE Sonic this weekend and heard the Westside Eagles will have their team scrimmage on Thursday and Mt. Vernon plays on Friday.  Any other teams scrimmaging this week?  I can't wait for the basketball games to start so I don't have to concentrate

I like westside to win Thursday and I guess I will take mount Vernon to win Friday. 

SackAttack

This thread might be the weekly winner with 8.3 posts ;D

Weiser

thebigman3

Bigleague

SackAttack

Quote from: Bigleague on October 08, 2018, 09:33:31 pm
No.   I'm ready for some backboard shattered
Yep Backboard Shattered nuf said but I'll say more if y'all want me to or don't!! Inventerator of the Double Hand follow through! Editor of the Bosses EBook!! And the brains behind the Box and 2 defense! Sheer genius! Thousands logged on!! Won't even get into the epic greatest finishing moves of all time!! Get visuals!! Thumbs over on the double hand follow through! Imagine the spin and trickery for all opponents to deal with! Is Brown gonna use em probably not but should but won't until they 2-3 games under at Christmas time Feliz Navidad  whoever that dude is ain't my dad! Boom Daddy!!

Flobbito

I watched she MVE scrimmage they could've done better, they beat themselves really.

Flobbito

I watched she MVE scrimmage they could've done better, they beat themselves really.

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Flobbito on October 12, 2018, 10:30:47 pm
Hey, happens to the best of 'em.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas