• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forest City @ Batesville

Started by pioneer_fella, October 03, 2018, 11:08:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pioneer_fella

The_Pioneer

JessieP

October 03, 2018, 12:25:16 pm #2 Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:44:23 pm by JessieP
To me this is our fork in the road game. If Batesville wins then once again King has flipped the switch and they'll run the table in the East. A loss and it's wait till next year.

Batesville 28
FC 16

JacketFan

Quote from: JessieP on October 03, 2018, 12:25:16 pm
To me this is our fork in the road game. If Batesville wins then once again King has flipped the switch and they'll run the table in the East. A loss and it's wait till next year.

Batesville 28
FC 16
I think u r absolutely correct, this is the make or break week for a lot of teams, same with Wynne, this Valley View game will be a pretty good indicator on what happens the rest of the year.  Good luck to the Neers on Friday.

JessieP

Quote from: JacketFan on October 03, 2018, 04:31:35 pm
I think u r absolutely correct, this is the make or break week for a lot of teams, same with Wynne, this Valley View game will be a pretty good indicator on what happens the rest of the year.  Good luck to the Neers on Friday.

It's funny how 3 weeks ago everyone was throwing dirt on Wynne and Batesville caskets, yet for the 13th time in 15 years the East may come down to the Wynne/Batesville game.

JacketFan

Quote from: JessieP on October 03, 2018, 08:41:32 pm
It's funny how 3 weeks ago everyone was throwing dirt on Wynne and Batesville caskets, yet for the 13th time in 15 years the East may come down to the Wynne/Batesville game.
Exactly, that just proves how good both programs are, and they always play a hard fought game, no doubt the Wynne/Batesville game will be very important again this year, so good luck to everyone Friday, and as always to the players reading these boards, play hard, play fair, and always leave it all on the field.  Win with class, lose with class, and shake the hand of the man at the end of the battle.  Go Jackets

Ball Hawk

lol.

I watched a below average Jonesboro team with Sophomores and brand new defensive scheme physically dominate Batesville. It was comical.

Batesville scores 48 on Paragould, moves to 1-4 and all of a sudden yall are back??

Come on dude, Nettleton already thumped you at home and from everything I've heard the game wasn't even as close as the 17-3 final score.

NEASPORTSFAN

Quote from: Ball Hawk on October 04, 2018, 08:34:32 pm
lol.

I watched a below average Jonesboro team with Sophomores and brand new defensive scheme physically dominate Batesville. It was comical.

Batesville scores 48 on Paragould, moves to 1-4 and all of a sudden yall are back??

Come on dude, Nettleton already thumped you at home and from everything I've heard the game wasn't even as close as the 17-3 final score.

game wasnt as close? nettleton scored twice late to win it.

JessieP

Quote from: NEASPORTSFAN on October 05, 2018, 09:05:00 am
game wasnt as close? nettleton scored twice late to win it.

Nettleton scored twice on Batesville sophomore fumbles deep in their own territory. Wasn't that close? Batesville led in every statistical category except the final score, the only one that matters. Ignore Ball Hawk, he's a FF troll who steps outside of his comfort zone, 2A Basketball, to troll the football threads.   

pioneer_fella

Quote from: Ball Hawk on October 04, 2018, 08:34:32 pm
lol.

It was 3-5 at halftime though?

wynnefootballfan

I like the Neers at home. The Mustangs may have a few more horses (haha) than Batesville this year but I think if they can contain the speed, the Neers discipline will be the difference.

AverageJo24

Forest City has 2-3 playmakers, and the rest of the team just isnt very good. If Batesville can limit the big play, and contain those specific players I think they will not have any issues with them.

Batesville 21-7

Ball Hawk

Quote from: JessieP on October 05, 2018, 09:14:23 am
Nettleton scored twice on Batesville sophomore fumbles deep in their own territory. Wasn't that close? Batesville led in every statistical category except the final score, the only one that matters. Ignore Ball Hawk, he's a FF troll who steps outside of his comfort zone, 2A Basketball, to troll the football threads.

Hey Jessie is there an update on the score in this game pal?

Ball Hawk

lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas