• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts on week 4

Started by PA Dad, September 21, 2018, 11:05:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PA Dad

Harrison emerges as the clear favorite in the West.  I don't see them losing a conference game.  Alma won but doesn't seem to be as strong as in past years.  Morrilton has the injury bug.

The East is topsy turvy.  It appears that Batesville and Wynne will not be dominant this year.  Are Nettleton and Blytheville the favorites?

The South still looks like Texarkana and McClellan are the teams to beat but CF made a statement with a big win over Lakeside.  Hope came close to a win!

The top dog in the Central will be decided next Friday night.  I don't know if the Maumelle game will be continued tomorrow but they didn't look good tonight.

JacketFan

In the east, I believe Blytheville will go unbeaten, they are super fast, super agressive, only thing they need to clean up is the head tackling, you can call face mask on them on almost every snap.  Wynne is just young, need some offense to give them guys some confidence, they have the athletes, just need something to kick them into gear.

redsport27

White Hall 23, Maumelle 16

Final

That will be an interesting topic in central.

the voice

Morrilton has injury bug it's true. Be healthy in a couple of weeks. In the playoffs should make noise !! I expect them to. Tonight third team qb played. It improves from here. Senior was cleared to play. But didn't. Be there next week. All good.

AverageJo24

I just don't think people are giving Nettleton the credit they deserve. But keep sleeping on them.

Go Postal

There was many times that I think that Morrilton would have broken out loose for the score.  Their 3rd string QB had some tosses that were right on the money but fell out of the hands of the receivers due to the wet conditions.
Our QB can toss the ball but I think that the coaches were playing more on the side of caution tonight because of the weather.  This is the first time that I've seen them do the "Wild Goblin" (Wildcat) that many times.

the voice

I agree posty , the weather helped slow things down, dogs had two possessions inside the red zone that resulted in no points. Credit the weather and certainly the goblin defense,
In normal conditions, with all healthy, this game is a track meet , would be very exciting to watch.

incogneto

Quote from: AverageJo24 on September 22, 2018, 01:01:34 am
I just don't think people are giving Nettleton the credit they deserve. But keep sleeping on them.
Just keep winning.  Even then there will still be haters and truly upset losers that doubt.  That isn't anything but more fuel for the fire. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas