• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre-Season Rankings for Each Division/Conference

Started by Mulerider4Life, April 26, 2018, 12:59:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

prHOG13

May 22, 2018, 09:45:51 am #50 Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 08:22:12 pm by prHOG13
Nm

bigchief72455

Quote from: prHOG13 on May 22, 2018, 09:45:51 am
You're more optimistic about the offense than I am at this point. Any time you replace 3 year starters at all your skill positions, there's going to be a transition process. The non conference schedule isn't going to give them time to work through those hurdles either. 

Shiloh is my pick to win the conference for at least this season. Both PR and PG lost a lot. PR returns a lot on defense and they'll have to rely on them quite a bit to win games.
I agree with you. Shiloh is coming in this next season and looking to pick up where they left off. PR graduated some of the best players from one of the best teams they have ever had. It is going to be tougher for them to win games as they will not have the offensive producers like they have had the past 3 years.

ISU7

Quote from: bigchief72455 on May 22, 2018, 09:24:00 am
No. I hope we come into your house with you are at full capacity. Beat you and leave.
Win or lose you gone leave Big Chief lol ;D

bigchief72455

In all seriousness we are looking forward to playing Rivercrest. Wish we could have made a trip to the old Cotton Patch just once.

Coltfan2005

x14113

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on June 03, 2018, 07:24:45 pm
And newport beat your conf champs too.

Lonoke didn't even make the playoffs last year, let alone win the 4A-2.

Try again, please.

Razorhummer

1.Southside-Batesville
2 Stuttgart
3. Heber Springs
4. Bald Knob
5. Riverview
6.LR Mills
7.Lonoke
8. CAC
Southside and Stuttgart will most likely battle for conference title in week 4 and watch out for Heber Springs as well.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Razorhummer on June 04, 2018, 03:36:43 am
1.Southside-Batesville
2 Stuttgart
3. Heber Springs
4. Bald Knob
5. Riverview
6.LR Mills
7.Lonoke
8. CAC
Southside and Stuttgart will most likely battle for conference title in week 4 and watch out for Heber Springs as well.

Top 3 look about right, it was a 3 way tie last year, 4-8 is anybody's guess at this point.

Hopefully Stuttgart won't have 5 turnovers in the 1st half against Southside this year.

beach bum

Quote from: Razorhummer on June 04, 2018, 03:36:43 am
1.Southside-Batesville
2 Stuttgart
3. Heber Springs
4. Bald Knob
5. Riverview
6.LR Mills
7.Lonoke
8. CAC

1.Stuttgart
2.Heber Springs
3.Batesville Southside

.....The Ricebirds will beat the Kitty Kats and Pioneers by 30 each to easily win the conference crown this fall.

JessieP

Quote from: beach bum on June 05, 2018, 04:13:40 pm
1.Stuttgart
2.Heber Springs
3.Batesville Southside

.....The Ricebirds will beat the Kitty Kats and Pioneers by 30 each to easily win the conference crown this fall.

Correction, the Southerners. SS is not the Pioneers. Granted, every year they poach back-up players and now Coaches (No great loss either way), their band plays the same songs, they have adopted every Batesville football tradition but they are not the Pioneers. At least not yet, they may yet change the nickname.

Razorhummer

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on June 04, 2018, 12:31:08 pm
Top 3 look about right, it was a 3 way tie last year, 4-8 is anybody's guess at this point.

Hopefully Stuttgart won't have 5 turnovers in the 1st half against Southside this year.
I agree

Razorhummer

Quote from: JessieP on June 05, 2018, 05:10:04 pm
Correction, the Southerners. SS is not the Pioneers. Granted, every year they poach back-up players and now Coaches (No great loss either way), their band plays the same songs, they have adopted every Batesville football tradition but they are not the Pioneers. At least not yet, they may yet change the nickname.
You are right, the Southerners are not the Pioneers. Southerners colors are blue and gold while the Pioneers have the same colors as Newport. I just hope the Batesville announcers are smart enough and not refer to Southside as Batesville on every play like Newport has done in the past at legendary Greyhound Field because everyone will be confused and it just won't look good for Pioneer Nation. Both schools know later down the road they will be in the same conference together. ;D

LakeRat

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on June 04, 2018, 12:31:08 pm

I agree and I think CAC will rank higher than 8th. 

Who left the door open for Bald Knob to sneak back into 4A-2..?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LakeRat on July 02, 2018, 09:39:59 am
I agree and I think CAC will rank higher than 8th. 

Who left the door open for Bald Knob to sneak back into 4A-2..?

Baptist Prep.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas