• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Players to watch out for (Any Classification)

Started by redsport27, November 26, 2017, 08:47:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redsport27

Any of the classes. I just want to hear some thoughts and opinions. GO!

Intelligentsia

Quote from: redsport27 on November 26, 2017, 08:47:08 pm
Any of the classes. I just want to hear some thoughts and opinions. GO!
Boys, Girls, or both?

jimmyt

Joe Pacheco - Jonesboro
Eleodoro Martinez - Maumelle
Josue Hernandez - Hot Springs
Jonathan Aquino - Hot Springs
Alejandro Lerma - Dequeen
Jose Martinez - Dequeen
Jose Samaniengo - Dardanelle
Joseph Oliver - Searcy
Ewan Platt - Mountain Home
Andrew Menke - Sylvan

Just to name a few.. Batesville has a really good center mid and PA has a good forward. Not sure of their numbers.

The Coach

November 27, 2017, 10:26:46 am #3 Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:30:24 am by The Coach
Quote from: jimmyt on November 27, 2017, 09:34:30 am
Joe Pacheco - Jonesboro
Eleodoro Martinez - Maumelle
Josue Hernandez - Hot Springs
Jonathan Aquino - Hot Springs
Alejandro Lerma - Dequeen
Jose Martinez - Dequeen
Jose Samaniengo - Dardanelle
Joseph Oliver - Searcy
Ewan Platt - Mountain Home
Andrew Menke - Sylvan

Just to name a few.. Batesville has a really good center mid and PA has a good forward. Not sure of their numbers.

You do know that Jose Samaniengo didn't even start for Dardanelle last year right? He will this year or at least he should.

Boys wise Temo Martinez, David Rodriguez, and Jacinto Diaz might be the 3 best players at their positions in class 4A.

Girls wise  Zoe Stokes, Olivia Gaspard, and Kayla Miller are 3 good solid players for the Lady Lizards.

soccerman

I know some underrated 4A players, 10th grader, last name Fredrick from Robinson, good talent, just young. Watch out for her.
Temo Martinez is an amazing player and a senior.

jimmyt

Sorry coach, was just looking at your stats and he had 9 goals from 12 games played.

Lizardman16

Quote from: jimmyt on November 27, 2017, 11:58:51 am
Sorry coach, was just looking at your stats and he had 9 goals from 12 games played.
dardanelle also has a sophomore started last year as a freshmen. I think he had 14 goals and 4 assists.

futbolsoccer

Quote from: soccerman on November 27, 2017, 10:42:53 am
I know some underrated 4A players, 10th grader, last name Fredrick from Robinson, good talent, just young. Watch out for her.
Temo Martinez is an amazing player and a senior.

Mackenzie Fredrick is to me the best 4A girls player, my team have play against her team a couple of times and she is good, actually I send a few of my players to play with her team this fall, will send a hand full of players to her team next fall, and possibly she will play for my team as well, not disrespecting Ollie Gaspard from Dardanelle, or any  of the players from CAC, but Mackenzie and Ollie make a huge difference on their teams, CAC is a well build team, to tell who is the best.

razorback

November 28, 2017, 08:31:27 am #8 Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:33:03 am by razorback
Quote from: futbolsoccer on November 27, 2017, 08:09:54 pm
Mackenzie Fredrick is to me the best 4A girls player, my team have play against her team a couple of times and she is good, actually I send a few of my players to play with her team this fall, will send a hand full of players to her team next fall, and possibly she will play for my team as well, not disrespecting Ollie Gaspard from Dardanelle, or any  of the players from CAC, but Mackenzie and Ollie make a huge difference on their teams, CAC is a well build team, to tell who is the best.

Seems like Robinson, CAC, and Dardanelle should be the top contenders then this year.  Good luck to all this season!

stevenv

3 Players from the Benton:
#26 Garrett Bosley- Scoring machine
#12 Breck Rambo- Controlling the game
#1- Tyler Vandiver- His speed

redsport27

Quote from: stevenv on November 28, 2017, 10:50:19 am
I went to the Benton and White Hall game at Benton and that was a great game. An accident own goal decided it. Two strong attacking teams clashed and I was intrigued the whole game. Those three players create havoc on the pitch, though! I bet Benton will go far in 6a this year with those guys!

With White Hall, they didn't lose too much. The senior class they have now is really good. Been playing with each other for awhile.

Players from White Hall:
Ross Ellis - led the team in goals last year
Asante Holman - pacey machine
Dan Heikes - solid at midfield
Clay Rogers - outstanding keeper

frotator888

Quote from: stevenv on November 28, 2017, 10:50:19 am

I've played with Garrett and Breck this past fall, and both of them are very good and promising players, and can really take Benton on quite the run this year. If it's anyone to lead them to victory it has to be those two.

Sir Alex

5a Girls
#10 Anita Bounghit
#32 Yugotta Bkidnme

5A Boys
#2 Oliver Closov

All exchange students from what I understand.

redsport27

Quote from: frotator888 on November 30, 2017, 08:54:09 pm
I've played with Garrett and Breck this past fall, and both of them are very good and promising players, and can really take Benton on quite the run this year. If it's anyone to lead them to victory it has to be those two.
So I assume you were on the Bluebirds?

frotator888

Quote from: redsport27 on November 30, 2017, 10:32:40 pm
So I assume you were on the Bluebirds?

Yep, probably one of the highest-class teams I ended up playing for ever.

chandler

Josh Brant and Asende Lubende from Prairie Grove. Both were in the top 3 or 4 in goals in the 4A-1 conference last season. Both are Juniors this year

Puddle Jumper

Mackenzie Fredrick And Kiley Dulaney are two girls to watch out for. My daughter played club ball for a year with Kiley and still plays on the same club team with Mackenzie. In my opinion they are 2 of the best if not the best female soccer players in the state.

Buck183

Any 6A or 7A input?  Boys and girls both? 

I find it interesting that none of the returning Maxpreps players are getting mentioned. 

futbolsoccer

there is several girls, just to mention a few, Suggs from Bentonville, Kiley Cabot, Mackenzie Robinson, Ollie Dardanelle, Cindy Russellville, Melissa Greenbrier, Inman Bryant, just to mention a few, and there is more very good players that don't even play for any HS, because home school or the coaching is not what they were expecting, and quit the team.
also there is very good older and younger players, these that just mentioned are sophomores except Melissa and Inman (freshman)
keeper, Jess from Lake Hamilton.
there is a lot of talent but some girls, take a bit to get to  the rhythm of the game in HS, specially if never play older players or team before, those who did in the past, adjust their game quicker.

Puddle Jumper

Not sure I would add the Inmans from Bryant to a list of players to watch for, there are several other players on the Bryant roster and around the state with more talent and skill. It will all depend if Bryants new coach gives the other players a chance to play and show what they can do.I don't believe high school ball will be that big of adjustment for the players that play on classic teams either, club soccer is a lot faster and more competitive then Arkansas high school soccer.

Buck183

Quote from: futbolsoccer on January 11, 2018, 12:30:08 pm
there is several girls, just to mention a few, Suggs from Bentonville, Kiley Cabot, Mackenzie Robinson, Ollie Dardanelle, Cindy Russellville, Melissa Greenbrier, Inman Bryant, just to mention a few, and there is more very good players that don't even play for any HS, because home school or the coaching is not what they were expecting, and quit the team.
also there is very good older and younger players, these that just mentioned are sophomores except Melissa and Inman (freshman)
keeper, Jess from Lake Hamilton.
there is a lot of talent but some girls, take a bit to get to  the rhythm of the game in HS, specially if never play older players or team before, those who did in the past, adjust their game quicker.

I would think a couple of very obvious choices that seem to always get looked over in 6A girls would be Audrey Maxwell and Megan Hutto from Siloam Springs.  Their resume over the last three years in 6A play is unmatched.   

Eli Jackson and Christian Marroquin, both Juniors at Siloam, will keep the attention of their opponents this season too. 

Lets Go 5

Quote from: Buck183 on January 14, 2018, 09:36:49 pm
I would think a couple of very obvious choices that seem to always get looked over in 6A girls would be Audrey Maxwell and Megan Hutto from Siloam Springs.  Their resume over the last three years in 6A play is unmatched.   

Eli Jackson and Christian Marroquin, both Juniors at Siloam, will keep the attention of their opponents this season too.

Thats a good thing Buck. Nobody seems to expect it.
Megan was MVP of the State turny as a 9th grader.  Audrey has won the honor as well.
There are more then those two on that team. I can think of 3-4 that can make a team really hurt.
High School for them is simply the fun part of putting all those years into traveling.

On the Boy side it will be extrememly fun watching this group. Most return and have gotten faster and stronger.

stevenv

Benton Boys are looking good this year. #1 Tyler Vandiver broke his foot during football season, so I don't know if he still as quick as he once was. Hopefully a full recovery.

futbolsoccer

Nice to see Gifty and KK playing for a HS team, great adds for Conway girls team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas