• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday Elite

Started by Eddie Goodson, November 22, 2017, 03:48:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: WPWells on November 24, 2017, 12:00:36 pm
I'll never be a part of this. Too many people hate me ;)

Ha. I made it. Anyone can.

BigLion10

I nominate my buddy WPwells, he's a good one

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2017, 09:00:00 pm
Chief on the 5a boards is always been a solid poster.

I appreciate the mention. Likewise, I've always enjoyed reading your posts.

playmaker04

Quote from: RD™ on November 23, 2017, 10:41:48 pm
I nominate Uncle Ivan.
uncle Ivan is probably the King of this list

Go Postal

November 24, 2017, 02:38:20 pm #54 Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 02:49:56 pm by Go Postal
I don't know what to say, but thank you.
I couldn't have compiled the Arkansas Soccer records without the help from Sir Alex, sevenof400 and many more fans too numerous to list them all, plus the help of non soccer fans that love a challenge to help me find the State champs and especially the State runner-ups for games that happened from 1998 to 2006.
Drama Mama was the one that told me about fearlessfriday.  BillyJack and Paw-Paw, along with her showed me how to post graphics.  Them, pantherblue, InYoGrill, and so many others have been a inspiration to me.  Thank you one and all, I am humbled.

I also put in sevenof400 for nomination.  He has done so much in about every sports forums, which a lot of us would be lost without his guidance.

RD™

Quote from: playmaker04 on November 24, 2017, 12:36:33 pm
uncle Ivan is probably the King of this list
me and him made this place, I come around every now and then he has returned from his world wide tour yet

Romeo

I nominate RD. Uncle Ivan is number one. RD is number two.

PrivateLesson

RD™

Quote from: Romeo on November 24, 2017, 03:51:20 pm
I nominate RD. Uncle Ivan is number one. RD is number two.
you the real MVP bro

BadDogGHSDogPound

I will second the RD nomination.

The Future

Few other possible candidates
Pr8hd gatecrasher Razorback red and zebradynasty

LJ06

Quote from: whippersnapper on November 23, 2017, 08:22:47 am
Someone from Hector used to be really good with Hector and their conf. Cant remember his screen name or if he maybe changed it.
Also even though he is no longer with us he would still be posting with nothing but class if he could today and that is GLionAlumi.
I recommend LJ06 too, a couple years ago he put in a lot of work with tbe Fearless Top 10 in 4A we did every week.

Appreciate it whip. It was a lot of work, but it was enjoyable for sure.

Brian G

For this first class, Eddie wants to go with posters of 10+ years on the board.

I think this is exciting but much like a HOF, can't include everyone right off the bat.

PrivateLesson

AirWarren

Quote from: B.G. on November 25, 2017, 11:24:25 am

I think this is exciting but much like a HOF, can't include everyone right off the bat.

10+ years. Amazing some of us have been on here that long.

Lots of time killed Haha.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Go Postal on November 24, 2017, 02:38:20 pm

I also put in sevenof400 for nomination.  He has done so much in about every sports forums, which a lot of us would be lost without his guidance.
I think sevenof400 is a wonderful addition to Fearless too. 

LJ06

Quote from: AirWarren on November 25, 2017, 11:47:45 am

Heck I've been here since 2005 you and Kyle even longer. Those old school boards haha.

Hoghead2

Quote from: RD™ on November 23, 2017, 10:41:48 pm
I nominate Uncle Ivan.
I second that motion on Uncle Ivan and raise you too RD. AirWarren, Zebradynasty and Ppop.

AirWarren

Quote from: Hoghead2 on November 25, 2017, 08:34:21 pm
I second that motion on Uncle Ivan and raise you too RD. AirWarren, Zebradynasty and Ppop.

My man. HH.

HOPE ALL IS WELL!

RD™

Quote from: Hoghead2 on November 25, 2017, 08:34:21 pm
How ya doing Chief?

RD™

Quote from: B.G. on November 25, 2017, 11:24:25 am

You just reminded me of how much time I spent here.

Thanks.

sir ;)

adaptedtigerfan

I sure wish I hadn't slacked off in my posting....    I gotta nominate Oldman. He's a legend.

Coach Jones

Basically everyone that is active would eventually be nominated.  I isn't elite at that point.  Seems a little odd, unless there is some kind of pickem or some kind of incentive to being elite.   Other that that it would just be another section on the board.   Just make a Hall of Fame and list a few of the big posters and some of their most interesting posts/contributions.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: AirWarren on November 25, 2017, 11:47:45 am

12 years in my current iteration.  Prior to that, I had another account, but I don't even remember the name.

BIGGOAT60

November 27, 2017, 05:35:27 pm #74 Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 10:04:04 pm by BIGGOAT60

BIGGOAT60

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on November 27, 2017, 02:24:38 pm
12 years in my current iteration.  Prior to that, I had another account, but I don't even remember the name.

11 years for the G.O.A.T

Pr8hd

I could get on board with RD (Rebel Dawg, Uncle Hawg, etc)  as well...he was one of my favorite at one time before he got lost in the dark side. Maybe, he's coming back around to the "blue" side some.

I also would be remiss if I did not make mention of TT, Father Guido (the Padre), The Future and 7AFBFAN.

Delta Razor (aka Uncle Ivan) was the Jimmy Houston or Bill Dance of the board in his day. Man, he could get under your skin in a hurry.

DR and RD would have some classic showdowns.

AirWarren

Quote from: Coach Jones on November 27, 2017, 09:45:40 am
Basically everyone that is active would eventually be nominated.  I isn't elite at that point.  Seems a little odd, unless there is some kind of pickem or some kind of incentive to being elite.   Other that that it would just be another section on the board.   Just make a Hall of Fame and list a few of the big posters and some of their most interesting posts/contributions.

Always gotta be one in the group.

Coach Jones

It was just an opinion. 

By the way, 13 years for me. 

July 02, 2004, 08:41:09 am

Red Devil Alum

I nominate PA Dad. He keeps things civil and moving on the 5A board.

Jimbo Morphis

Dr. Defense

7AFBFAN

December 16, 2017, 09:37:32 pm #82 Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 09:44:07 pm by 7AFBFAN
Earl is my hero. Even though I am not sure he is even around anymore.
Baitshop is the most obvious choice.
Pr8hd
RD
The Future
Air Warren
Zebradynasty
Gatecrasher
Almatrackster
Coach Venny Slocombe. Please tell me he is on lifetime ban. Ha
Billyo62

Hoghead2

Hoghead2

Hoghead2

Hoghead's log on date was April 7th 2004. Hoghead2 was a rebirth due to snafu over 25'000 post were lost. I had some Epic Jaw jerk ers with Uncle Ivan, RD, Air Warren, Vinney Slocumb,and Valley. Zebradynasty, Ppop and Go Postal put out great info. Even my inbox warnings were classic. Great times on FF !!!

Rulesman

Don't know much about Valley but the rest definitely belong in

RD™

Quote from: Hoghead2 on December 17, 2017, 02:40:37 am
Hoghead's log on date was April 7th 2004. Hoghead2 was a rebirth due to snafu over 25'000 post were lost. I had some Epic Jaw jerk ers with Uncle Ivan, RD, Air Warren, Vinney Slocumb,and Valley. Zebradynasty, Ppop and Go Postal put out great info. Even my inbox warnings were classic. Great times on FF !!!
Man those were awesome times.

Now I'm married, 3 kids, a Supervisor and I actually am not a jerk anymore....

Except to Marion folks. They can still go away.  (jk)

Guarandamnteed!

Merry Christmas to all!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas