• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fearless Friday Elite

Started by Eddie Goodson, November 22, 2017, 03:48:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Goodson

November 22, 2017, 03:48:17 pm Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:14:41 pm by Eddie Goodson
I have created a special member group for members who have become Fearless Friday treasures. They are long term members that have distinguished themselves as being members that add to the board in special and unique ways and who are valued for their positive contributions to the board. They are the members that we really can't imagine having to do without.

The group is known as The Fearless Friday Elite.
The first member of that member group is Tmycjy and and the second is bleudog. FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 is now the third.

Admins will be adding members to that group as we see fit.

Horsefeathers also added.

AirWarren

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: AirWarren on November 22, 2017, 03:52:26 pm
Cool idea.
You need to help me with a 4A member or two. I have one I am considering.

RATTLER43

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 22, 2017, 03:48:17 pm
I have created a special member group for members who have become Fearless Friday treasures. They are long term members that have distinguished themselves as being members that add to the board in special and unique ways and who are valued for their positive contributions to the board. They are the members that we really can't imagine having to do without.

The first member of that member group is Tmycjy and and the second is bleudog.

Congrats, Bleu.  Well deserved.

Jack1990

beach bum

November 22, 2017, 06:01:45 pm #5 Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 06:07:04 pm by beach bum
For the smaller classifications HorseFeathers has to be one. He adds a wealth of knowledge across the board, but especially some of the things he knows 1A-3A in particular. It amazes me some of the things he knows about some of these little towns across the state. He really is able to highlight and recognize players and schools both boys and girls in small class basketball that gives them some great recognition that they may not get on a bigger scale that they certainly deserve. I don't post on those particular boards much, but I am always reading his posts down there to keep me informed and updated. You know you're good when people are using your posts like that to stay up to date and informed on certain specific topics.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: beach bum on November 22, 2017, 06:01:45 pm
For the smaller classifications HorseFeathers has to be one. He adds a wealth of knowledge across the board, but especially some of the things he knows 1A-3A in particular. It amazes me some of the things he knows about some of these little towns across the state. He really is able to highlight and recognize players and schools both boys and girls in small class basketball that gives them some great recognition that they may not get on a bigger scale that they certainly deserve. I don't post on those particular boards much, but I am always reading his posts down there to keep me informed and updated. You know you're good when people are using your posts like that to stay up to date and informed on certain specific topics.
Agreed. You should have known him in his early days here. He is the all time shotgun posting champion.

HorseFeathers

I wasn't THAT bad....okay I might have been... How else can you explain this post count

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 22, 2017, 06:57:22 pm
I wasn't THAT bad....okay I might have been... How else can you explain this post count
Hehe. I used to have a screen shot showing you from top to bottom as the poster on every single thread and I lost it in a hard drive crash.

HorseFeathers

Phayes did that a time or two himself...

I was pretty bad on the 2a...then 3a board at one time tho

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 22, 2017, 07:03:17 pm
Phayes did that a time or two himself...

I was pretty bad on the 2a...then 3a board at one time tho
He absolutely did.

AirWarren

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 22, 2017, 03:53:47 pm

Nominate Romeo.

Eddie Goodson

nastynice

cuz

Congratulations,a honor well deserved....

Eddie Goodson

tmycjy

I want to congrats all member in this group and I also still shock I'm part of this group

Bearcatdad

Oldschool82.  Need's to be added

HorseFeathers

What about gopostal? Just for the work he's done on compiling the soccer information...

And I'm not a soccer guy

Brian G

You can also get in by way of directed donation.

PM me for details but it'll cost you 2-3 figures. :)

Looking forward to this process.

nastynice

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 22, 2017, 03:53:47 pm
X14113 keeps everyone informed without getting caught up in all the bickering.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2017, 07:46:34 pm

I don't read 4a board much, but I enjoy his comments on his glionmemorial picks

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: nastynice on November 22, 2017, 07:46:34 pm
He is in a group almost by himself. He is a Fearless Friday Historian.

AirWarren

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 22, 2017, 07:53:34 pm
He is in a group almost by himself. He is a Fearless Friday Historian.

Chief on the 5a boards is always been a solid poster.

The Future

November 22, 2017, 09:01:31 pm #24 Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:04:54 pm by The Future
I nominate Go Postal as well.
Well spoken and very knowledgeable and is a great story teller!

Texarkana_Piggie

STUNNA

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on November 22, 2017, 03:48:17 pm

The first member of that member group is Tmycjy and and the second is bleudog. FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 is now the third.

Horsefeathers also added.

Thank you Eddie and the other FF Mods. I truly appreciate this thoughtful heather. I know I haven't been a regular over these last 5 years or so (life happens, you know) but Fearless has always been a place where I enjoyed sharing my opinions and thoughts about Lumberjack football and in the past, 4A football. I also appreciate hearing what others think and getting into some back and forth banter from time to time.

The point of this board is to allow those most passionate fans the chance to share the pride they have for their school. Whether that school is 0-10, or a perennial title contender. We need to all remember that at the end of the day we're here for fun, to share in some good conversation about our teams and to do our best to keep it clean. I'm very proud to have been a member for as long as I have (there are a select few who remember the Hootens and KATV boards.....) but I've always enjoyed getting to share my thoughts and for them to, for the most part, be so well received. I regret I'm not as knowledgeable on the 4A as I once was, living in Louisiana these past 14 years has taken its toll for sure but I feel I still know enough.

Thanks again for the recognition, looking forward to some excellent games this Friday night. I'm especially looking forward to watching my Jacks in person for the first time this season. Love those Lumberjacks!!! 

-Kyle

rona

Great Idea! Lots of established Leadership in this Group.

Wonderdog

This is a great idea! PA Dad on the 5A board comes to mind when I think of positive contributions. AirWarren as a long time poster with 4A knowledge. Both of these posters along with the aformentioned fit the bill.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Thanks for the Elite status! I have met several good guys from here and made some new friends the last 9 years of being on here. Keep it up!

whippersnapper

November 23, 2017, 08:22:47 am #31 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 08:27:30 am by whippersnapper
Someone from Hector used to be really good with Hector and their conf. Cant remember his screen name or if he maybe changed it.
Also even though he is no longer with us he would still be posting with nothing but class if he could today and that is GLionAlumi.
I recommend LJ06 too, a couple years ago he put in a lot of work with tbe Fearless Top 10 in 4A we did every week.

Made

Eddie Goodson

November 23, 2017, 08:36:43 am #33 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:15:16 pm by Eddie Goodson
List so far.

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48
HorseFeathers
AB™
Romeo
Baitshop
tmycjy
bleudog
pick_DA_EAGLES
Almatrackster
Go Postal

Jimbo Morphis

mossflyer

I nominate Oldman. He's not gonna post an essay but he always cracks me up.

Pr8hd

Baitshop is a good nominee.....because most of the time the large class boards would be dead without him
Ricepig, Zebradynasty or The Future for their loyalty on the 6A board

InYoGrill

Grill would like to nominate Go Postal. Not only funny pics, informative stats, but also cause he keeps it live and interesting.

ISU7

AirWarren

Quote from: Wonderdog on November 23, 2017, 02:27:09 am
This is a great idea! PA Dad on the 5A board comes to mind when I think of positive contributions. AirWarren as a long time poster with 4A knowledge. Both of these posters along with the aformentioned fit the bill.

Thank you for the nomination. I love fearless.

I also thing paw-paw from Alma had always been solid too.

AirWarren

Romeo

HorseFeathers

Quote from: beach bum on November 22, 2017, 06:01:45 pm

Never acknowledged this, so... Thanks

tmycjy

Hey I got and idea u need to do for this idea u need to make it were only 6 people make it in 1 year so if make more special to make it my opinion1 for each board or if there not one from a board u could make it for 2 on a board but only 6 people a year

BIGGOAT60

I nominate BIGGOAT60 for being the G.O.A.T

RD™

trevster10

This is a really cool idea. mack has been around for a long, long time and might be a good addition.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: mossflyer on November 23, 2017, 09:23:39 am
I nominate Oldman. He's not gonna post an essay but he always cracks me up.
Thanks

Hornet4ever

Awesome idea, hopefully I can be apart of this soon!

WPWells

I'll never be a part of this. Too many people hate me ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas