• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Conway back to its old winning ways?

Started by BirdCall, October 10, 2017, 11:06:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BirdCall

With the move in of  Caleb London from Mempis he is one of those top 5 players in he sophomore class this year gaining offers his best one yet from SMU this summer with the 15U Wings elite which is the same team as Doakes, Davis, and Moore. He has to give Conway that boost they needed right? I also am hearing that Terry Clardy did not play football this year and has improved vastly to where he will have a break out year this year and a lot of coaches might want to keep him on your radar. Can't wait to see these tow play together. The only question is does Conway have any others that can help out?

coachzo

I coached terry clardy in butter (Anton Beards Dad) basketball classic.....we played the months of august, September and some of October. Let me let everyone know something right now. Terry clardy is the most complete 2019 wing in the state. better the Collin moore, sean fudge etc. He plays both sides of the ball and has a complete package on offense. Ive been coaching him since 6th grade in aau with the Arkansas Red before he left for the wings. He is the truth....watch out for conway

BirdCall

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas