• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football Coaches, FearlessFriday.com needs YOUR help for a new feature!

Started by Douglas, July 13, 2012, 09:17:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Douglas

We're starting to undertake a bit of an upgrade to the FF site and we need ALL Football Coaches' help with this.

One of the new features is Coaching Bios.

We're looking for the following:

* Your full name

* Your nickname

* The school you currently coach for and when you were hired (hire date is important, since we'll be able to tie records into your career).

* A short (2-4 paragraphs) bio about you (Can be anything you want, but keep it clean, haha!)

* Your previous Head Coaching history, including:
** School
** Start Date
** End Date

* A picture (Can be any size; we'll get it sized down). Black and white is preferred, but not required. Picture needs to be in JPG, GIF or PNG format.

* A list of all Coaches on your team and their start dates (Not required, but would be very helpful)

* Anything else that you feel is pertinent to you or to the school you coach for.

Please send the above information to douglas [at] hogville [dot] net from your official school email address##.  And please encourage your fellow Head Coaches to do the same. We need to get as many schools associated with as many coaching bios as we can. :D

## = I have a personal commitment to ensuring privacy for anyone that contacts me. Any contact details provided will NOT be shared publicly, though we will store it (securely) in a database so that Lanny has a way to reach you if the need arises.

Thanks, Coaches, for any assistance you can provide us!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas