• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for the Simi Finals of the Class 5-A State Playoff

Started by tmycjy, November 23, 2014, 05:40:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

TMYCJY pick for the Simi Finals of the class 5-A State Playoff

Pulaski Academy 31   :-*   (11-1 7-0 P.A. won last week over Camden 44-6 this week number 1 in 5-A P.A.  gets number 2 in 5-A Batesville and win to make it to the finals P.A. move to 12-1 and 5-A state tittle game this game could go eather way so don't be surprise if Batesville win it will  P.A. win and make the finals only time will tell for P.A.)
Batesville            28   :'(   (11-1 7-0 Batesville won last week over Greenbrier 41-18 this week number 2 in 5-A Batesville have to drive 1HR 41Mins to P.A. and hate to say this but Batesville loses this one to end there season in the Simi Finals move to end there season 11-2 will they win this game only time will tell for them one downer note don't be surprise if this game goes eather way)

Wynne             46    :-*     (11-1 6-1 Wynne won last week on the road over Maumelle 27-17 this week number 3 in 5-A Wynne take on Number 4 in 5-A Beebe really glad to say that Wynne win this one to make it to the state finals Wynne move to 12-1 and the state tittle game will Wynne be state champion like what lot expert are predicting I'M HOPING SO but only time will tell will tell for Wynne one downer note IM still say that wynne will be state champion)
Beebe              20     ???   (8-4 6-1 Beebe won last week in one my big upset over Hot Springs 42-35 this week Number 4 in 5-A beebe goes on the road 1HR 19Mins to Wynne sorry to say beebe fan Wynne win this one to end your season at 8-5 and the Simi Finals Will Beebe get another upset this week on Wynne only time will tell for Beebe one downer note want give a shout out to beebe for a team that started 0-3 and has one 8 out of the last 9 game I give criedit to )

This is my pick for the Simi Finals good luck to all team left and have good and safe Thanksgiving and reamber Play with pride this week your are the last 4 team left there are 28 team who are not playing this week there eather putting there equipment up this week or already have in my openion your are 28 team better then them because u are still playing there the one watching from there T.V. set or sitting in the stands watch u play wishing they were still playing so good luck to all this week 

here is my rec. from each week                               week 1  15-12
                                                                                                                 week 2   24-5
                                                                                                                 week 3   20-9
                                                                                                                 week 4 10-6
                                                                                                                 week 5  10-6
                                                                                                                 week 6 14-2
                                                                                                                 week 7 11-5
                                                                                                                 week 8  13-3
                                                                                                                 week 9  12-4
                                                                                                                 week 10 13-3
                                                                                                              1st Round  6-2
                                                                                                        Quarter Finals  3-1
                                                                                                      season total of   152-58

Good Luck to all teams

Overdahill

tmycjy

Intelligentsia

Where's the East love Chris ???   I've predicted and pulled for a Wynne win in all but one game this year!!  Well, I'm still pulling for Wynne and a rematch at War Memorial :)

The_Pioneer

Wynne had better hope for a Batesville win.  If you can't defend the Pioneer passing game (and you didn't), PA will have a field day.

walkingguy72396

What was the passing stats for Batesville in the Wynne game?

I remember two throws that definently helped the Pioneers and hurt the Jackets.

Any-one know the stats?

#1jacketfan

Quote from: The_Pioneer on November 23, 2014, 07:30:55 pm
Wynne had better hope for a Batesville win.  If you can't defend the Pioneer passing game (and you didn't), PA will have a field day.
Man dont act like yall just threw the ball all over us...cause we completed just as many!

Intelligentsia

A slug fest indeed!!  Great win at Wynne for the Pioneers, but on the bright side for Wynne, they have a short ride to the game this week while the Pioneers travel to the peewee stadium at P.A.   

tmycjy

Good luck to all team this week and have a safe thanksgiving

tmycjy

FD4

Wynne had nearly twice the offense in the Batesville game, and got burned on two long balls.  The other scores were well earned.  You don't whine about losing, you go back and make adjustments to play better.  I've already posted some garbage about a Neer catch and a Jacket non catch, being a no call and a bad call.

I'll get the Batesville/Wynne stats and post em

tmycjy

Overdahill

Quote from: tmycjy on November 23, 2014, 07:18:03 pm
Quote from: Overdahill on November 23, 2014, 07:16:44 pm
I hope you are right!

hey only time will tell if IM right lol lol lol lol lol lol

I also wanted to remember on Thanksgiving to thank you for another fantastic year of FF 5A pedictions and insight! Much appreciated

tmycjy

Quote from: Overdahill on November 26, 2014, 06:18:05 am
Quote from: tmycjy on November 23, 2014, 07:18:03 pm
Quote from: Overdahill on November 23, 2014, 07:16:44 pm
I hope you are right!

hey only time will tell if IM right lol lol lol lol lol lol

I also wanted to remember on Thanksgiving to thank you for another fantastic year of FF 5A pedictions and insight! Much appreciated

You very welcome thanks for the comment

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

TMYCJY goes 2-0 in the Simi Finals for a Simi Finals total of 154-58

my upside of the night

I go 2-0 this week didn't get the score right but went 2-0
my other upside of the night  is THE WYNNE YELLOW JACKETS MAKE IT TO THE STATE TITTLE GAME :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) WANT TO CONGULATE WYNNE FOR THAT
my other upside of the night is that the Batesville Pioneers lose to Pulaski Academy

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas