• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Raining and cold here in Hot Springs

Started by hotspringshog, November 21, 2014, 06:14:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hotspringshog

Not sure who that favors.  We(Hot Springs) never pass the ball so it won't change our game plan but I do worry about fumbles.  Our defense isn't the best so this may come down to whoever scores last.

Good luck to both teams and hope all the young men stay healthy tonight.

Hoghead

They'll both put on a clinic on how to run the football tonight. Hot Springs wins. The Goffigan & Floyd show will be to much for the Badgers !

sevenof400

Quote from: Hoghead on November 21, 2014, 06:32:31 pm
They'll both put on a clinic on how to run the football tonight. Hot Springs wins. The Goffigan & Floyd show will be to much for the Badgers !

Oops.

Hoghead

Quote from: sevenof400 on November 22, 2014, 08:58:35 am
Quote from: Hoghead on November 21, 2014, 06:32:31 pm

Oops.

Congrats to Beebe !

sevenof400

I have to admit HogHead that I am surprised by this result.  Beebe'is loss to Vilonia earlier this year did not leave much of a positive impression on me about the Badgers.  However, Beebe has clearly improved since that game.

We probably should not overlook a bit of good fortune here as well as a result of the changes due to the forfeits in the Central this year but good teams take advantage of the breaks that come their way.

I can't see Beebe taking down Wynne but then again I did not see Beebe winning this week either.

Lanny

Congrats to Beebe and congrats to Coach Vereen and the Hot Springs Tojans

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas