• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Girls & Boys Final 4 Games

Started by goteam, March 10, 2014, 09:50:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

goteam

Guys
Concord v. Scranton
Wonderview v. County Line

Girls
Nemo Vista v. Kirby
Wonderview v. Acorn

What's everyone's predictions on these games tomorrow?

HorseFeathers

Boys: Region 1 vs Region 3
Girls: Region 3 vs Region 4

Is it safe to say that Region 3 might have been the best Region this year if you include the boys and girls in the same argument?

Anyway...I'll take....
Concord(flipped a quarter to decide)
Wonderview(Bit of a Homer pick)

Girls
Nemo Vista....
....Acorn?

benchMVP15

Boys: I'm taking Scranton and Wonderview. I think these two teams are playing the best basketball right now. Should be two good games to watch.

Girls: I thin it will be Wonderview and Nemo Vista. The only thing that hurts Nemo is that they are young, but those freshmen and sophomores do not play like freshmen and sophomores. They play seniors. Nemo could possibly win two or three years in row with this talent. If wonderview girls keep shooting the way they are right now then they should take care of acorn, but acorn has a chance to make it a really close game.

All in all should be a fun semis to watch

HorseFeathers

Quote from: benchMVP15 on March 10, 2014, 10:20:30 pm
Boys: I'm taking Scranton and Wonderview. I think these two teams are playing the best basketball right now. Should be two good games to watch.

Girls: I thin it will be Wonderview and Nemo Vista. The only thing that hurts Nemo is that they are young, but those freshmen and sophomores do not play like freshmen and sophomores. They play seniors. Nemo could possibly win two or three years in row with this talent. If wonderview girls keep shooting the way they are right now then they should take care of acorn, but acorn has a chance to make it a really close game.

All in all should be a fun semis to watch

I agree with you about Nemo...and that was just getting to watch them in one game when they dismantled Wonderview in their district finals.

2 Freshman 2 Sophomores 1 Junior...first one off the bench is usually another freshman(information is from a Nemo Vista fan I sat next to at Region tournament)...Even if they lose tomorrow the rest of the state should be aware that the Lady Red Hawks aren't going anywhere for a couple of seasons...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas