• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maynard's Colton Watson

Started by pootnscoot, July 28, 2013, 02:44:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshiner

Well then disregard this.....I think your state titles should all carry an asterisk by them.

Real deal

Quote from: Moonshiner on April 21, 2014, 11:05:17 am
You say they didn't exploit it, and I have no reason not to believe that.
I am curious as to who the other finalists were for the job.

You have no reason not to believe it but yet you have spent the last month bashing accusing bay. See how all this comes together. I'll satisfy your curiosity, spencer Hoffman and Matt dean. Little late to discuss that since bay is always guilty first!!  Call those guys and ask them what happened?  Yea respect from you doesn't mean much.

Moonshiner

You passed on Matt Dean ?  For a year two guy??

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 21, 2014, 10:46:53 am
Quote from: Real deal on April 21, 2014, 10:16:25 am
Oh and I hope we do win it all this year and every year!!  I'm still disappointed we fell short this year. Earning your respect is not high on our to do list. In this day in time the more hate that's spewed at you proves your probably doing more right than wrong!!  It's sad but you guys hammer that point home on here everyday. It's cheap entertainment and motivation for us. Heck, I guess I should be thanking you guys!!  Nah
I'll go ahead and help ya out real deal " if you ain't first you're last". Now go R word some more all state players so ICC won't end your season again! -1

Thanks, keep em coming!!  The man from parts unknown, keeps throwing gas on the fire. I always take someone serious who can't even admit where they are from. Ok come back with r words and first your last no and know. Please someone provide this guy some new material.

Real deal

Quote from: Moonshiner on April 21, 2014, 11:12:17 am
You passed on Matt Dean ?  For a year two guy??

Lol nice try. You know that didn't happen and no asterisks.

pootnscoot

Off  season roster adjustments.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 21, 2014, 11:06:30 am
Quote from: Moonshiner on April 21, 2014, 10:30:30 am
Oh and I hope we do win it all this year and every year!!  I'm still disappointed we fell short this year. Earning your respect is not high on our to do list. In this day in time the more hate that's spewed at you proves your probably doing more right than wrong!!  It's sad but you guys hammer that point home on here everyday. It's cheap entertainment and motivation for us. Heck, I guess I should be thanking you guys!!  Nah

That's not true.  Don't see anyone hating on Concord.  Cedar Ridge won it two years in a row.  Nothing but respect and love for them.  So winning has nothing to do with it.   And thanks for admitting that being a respected winner is not important to you.

No I don't care if you and your cronies respect us as winners. Big difference!!
Nobody at all respects the way Bay wins real deal rings with other schools hired guns, it isn't just the few of us calling you Bay lackeys out on here and that is a FACT. I can guarantee that not even everyone in your own town of Bay agrees with the win at all costs tactics.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Moonshiner on April 21, 2014, 11:10:38 am
Well then disregard this.....I think your state titles should all carry an asterisk by them.
That's what I've been saying all along. +1

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 21, 2014, 12:48:52 pm

That's not true.  Don't see anyone hating on Concord.  Cedar Ridge won it two years in a row.  Nothing but respect and love for them.  So winning has nothing to do with it.   And thanks for admitting that being a respected winner is not important to you.

Nobody at all respects the way Bay wins real deal rings with other schools hired guns, it isn't just the few of us calling you Bay lackeys out on here and that is a FACT. I can guarantee that not even everyone in your own town of Bay agrees with the win at all costs tactics.

Do you ever stop and read your posts before you hit post?  You toss out these words like everyone and nobody like you have polled every basketball fan in the state of arkansas. Yes I know there are folks who dislike bay in and out of town. So your now saying if everyone is not100 percent happy with the way you win, then that victory has no merit?  I've been associated with some successful people and teams and they didn't have 100 percent likability rate. I said several years ago I could sympathize with people like you being jealous of bays success especially when new faces pop up. I don't feel sorry for you anymore on that note, just feel sorry for the fact you have wasted so much of your time focused on "tactics" and "hired guns" nothing is further from the truth, good fortune, hard work , and a little luck. We want to win, no rules broken, no asterisks, I'm not trying to reason with you anymore. Pootnscoot has been critical of bay but at least he acknowledges the truth about the situation with the watsons. You moonshiner, and box don't want to talk facts. You keep calling me out all you want, I'm not sinking to your level anymore. Bash away, my only hope for you is that you one day can admit who your team is,  I know that first step is always the toughest. Lol. Later lion got to get back to business, play times over!!

Real deal

Oh I forgot, just one more thing lion fan. Your fake team can't even win a ring!!  Lol. Maybe you can be warrior 18 next year if Marcus comes back!!  Or mustang 18 or  bulldog 18, yellowjacket 18? And troll and bash from different angles. I would have bought one ring for Clarendon didn't want you to think I ever really believed after that faithful night that is where you were from. Nothing against Clarendon here real lion fans. This loser probably jinxed your chances in the state title game!!  Sorry!! 

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 21, 2014, 01:50:56 pm
Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 21, 2014, 12:48:52 pm

Do you ever stop and read your posts before you hit post?  You toss out these words like everyone and nobody like you have polled every basketball fan in the state of arkansas. Yes I know there are folks who dislike bay in and out of town. So your now saying if everyone is not100 percent happy with the way you win, then that victory has no merit?  I've been associated with some successful people and teams and they didn't have 100 percent likability rate. I said several years ago I could sympathize with people like you being jealous of bays success especially when new faces pop up. I don't feel sorry for you anymore on that note, just feel sorry for the fact you have wasted so much of your time focused on "tactics" and "hired guns" nothing is further from the truth, good fortune, hard work , and a little luck. We want to win, no rules broken, no asterisks, I'm not trying to reason with you anymore. Pootnscoot has been critical of bay but at least he acknowledges the truth about the situation with the watsons. You moonshiner, and box don't want to talk facts. You keep calling me out all you want, I'm not sinking to your level anymore. Bash away, my only hope for you is that you one day can admit who your team is,  I know that first step is always the toughest. Lol. Later lion got to get back to business, play times over!!
For someone that isn't sinking to "my level" you sure have a lot it say about my fact less posts. You heard the saying if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck? You just keep telling yourself that Bay is winning with homegrown talent and not a with few all stars from other towns mixed in. Heck all the other conference teams should just forfeit to the stacked Bay team instead of wasting gas and getting mercy ruled.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 21, 2014, 02:01:27 pm
Oh I forgot, just one more thing lion fan. Your fake team can't even win a ring!!  Lol. Maybe you can be warrior 18 next year if Marcus comes back!!  Or mustang 18 or  bulldog 18, yellowjacket 18? And troll and bash from different angles. I would have bought one ring for Clarendon didn't want you to think I ever really believed after that faithful night that is where you were from. Nothing against Clarendon here real lion fans. This loser probably jinxed your chances in the state title game!!  Sorry!!
Yellowjacket 18, that has a nice ring to it. Might just have to change my name....hmmm

Real deal

Yellowjacket/ring always has a nice ring to it!!

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 21, 2014, 02:48:53 pm
Yellowjacket/ring always has a nice ring to it!!
Yep set you right up for that one, I know you like those rings. Bay does win win win, I'll give you that.

Moonshiner

Yellow jacket/ring/asterisk

Real deal

Real deal

In the words of ebby Calvin "nuke" deloosh from bull Durham. "I love winning, it's like, better than loosing"

Moonshiner

Well now we can agree on that one.  I hate losing.

Real deal

Quote from: Moonshiner on April 21, 2014, 03:43:02 pm
Well now we can agree on that one.  I hate losing.

Good, common ground!!! Lol.

MomaLion

Tread carefully commenting about Clarendon...those are my babies!!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MomaLion on April 21, 2014, 11:47:16 pm

Momalion, I'd probably ignore the 1A board...the fight between Real Deal and the anti-bay posters will probably go on all season for the next 3 years... Lionfan18 has claimed Clarendon as his home town, or maybe it's Manila? So some potshots will be taken at them by the Bay posters....but just scanning these threads everyday to make sure no lines are crossed I feel like I"m watching kindergartners who won't quit pulling each others hair or fighting over a toy the other one has. I get the urge to jump in and quote a random post and say Oh Yeah? My dad can beat up your dad with 1 hand tied behind his back and blindfolded!...lol

MomaLion

Quote from: HF on April 22, 2014, 12:21:09 am

Momalion, I'd probably ignore the 1A board...the fight between Real Deal and the anti-bay posters will probably go on all season for the next 3 years... Lionfan18 has claimed Clarendon as his home town, or maybe it's Manila? So some potshots will be taken at them by the Bay posters....but just scanning these threads everyday to make sure no lines are crossed I feel like I"m watching kindergartners who won't quit pulling each others hair or fighting over a toy the other one has. I get the urge to jump in and quote a random post and say Oh Yeah? My dad can beat up your dad with 1 hand tied behind his back and blindfolded!...lol
I agree HF...so much for adults lol.  I just scan for anything to do with my babies  ;D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MomaLion on April 22, 2014, 12:29:20 am
Quote from: HF on April 22, 2014, 12:21:09 am

I agree HF...so much for adults lol.  I just scan for anything to do with my babies  ;D

I pretend they are all junior high kids...makes me feel better about people in general...

Real deal

Sorry momma lion!!  I tried to explain!!  Go Clarendon, nothing but love here for YOUR lions!!  HF, good explanation and description of 1A posters. Jr high might be a little to mature at this point. Lol

MomaLion

Quote from: Real deal on April 22, 2014, 06:44:23 am
Sorry momma lion!!  I tried to explain!!  Go Clarendon, nothing but love here for YOUR lions!!  HF, good explanation and description of 1A posters. Jr high might be a little to mature at this point. Lol
Yea, I saw that you weren't bashing on Clarendon in general just trying to get at that guy whomever he is lol.  Just gotta watch out for my babies  :)

Lionfan 18

Real deal

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 25, 2014, 08:42:11 pm
Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 25, 2014, 03:53:11 pm
Go Clarendon!

Thought you were switching to yellowjacket 18.
I've put a lot of thought into it and I'll decline unless you have a spot on the 2024 roster for my uncle's brother in law's sister's friend's three yr old that has a 2.5 inch vertical? They will accept a lunch room position.

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 11:21:17 am
Go Clarendon!

I've put a lot of thought into it and I'll decline unless you have a spot on the 2024 roster for my uncle's brother in law's sister's friend's three yr old that has a 2.5 inch vertical? They will accept a lunch room position.

Your family will end up at icc I'm sure, but check back with me around 2021

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 26, 2014, 12:30:12 pm
Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 11:21:17 am
Go Clarendon!

Your family will end up at icc I'm sure, but check back with me around 2021
How much does the vertical have to improve, she's a really good cook?

Lionfan 18

Where did bscinar go, I need some more therapy?

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 03:00:42 pm

Don't know about bscinar. 2021 we will evaluate further, cooking is not that important tell mom to relax.

Lionfan 18

This is my favorite

bscinar

still here, just choosing to ignore ignorance, but thanks for asking.
When you have something important, and sports related, I will be right here.

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 09:40:51 pm
This is my favorite

We know it's your favorite 2nd time you have pointed it out. When we pinpoint who your for we can debate your teams state titles or lack thereof Oh that's right it's ICC, 2008 state champion?  Should there be an asterisk? I'm going to say no since it seems no rules were violated you can share the story about that team if you want. Remember don't leave gaps in the fence, watch the marinovich project for good information on how to train an infant athlete, and Lewis/the kid at calico? Are they staying or going?  Will they end up on hwy 9?  Come on cougar 18 you got work to do, don't let asterisks bog you down!!! 

Lionfan 18

Quote from: bscinar on April 26, 2014, 09:52:16 pm
still here, just choosing to ignore ignorance, but thanks for asking.
When you have something important, and sports related, I will be right here.
I just thought we could have a therapy session, glad ring deal jerked your chain.

Lionfan 18

Isn't Calico Rock located on hwy 9? Bey is actually in sharp county.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 26, 2014, 10:16:45 pm
This is my favorite

We know it's your favorite 2nd time you have pointed it out. When we pinpoint who your for we can debate your teams state titles or lack thereof Oh that's right it's ICC, 2008 state champion?  Should there be an asterisk? I'm going to say no since it seems no rules were violated you can share the story about that team if you want. Remember don't leave gaps in the fence, watch the marinovich project for good information on how to train an infant athlete, and Lewis/the kid at calico? Are they staying or going?  Will they end up on hwy 9?  Come on cougar 18 you got work to do, don't let asterisks bog you down!!!
Clarendon, I've told you that 3 times now.

HorseFeathers

This is my favorite

We know it's your favorite 2nd time you have pointed it out. When we pinpoint who your for we can debate your teams state titles or lack thereof Oh that's right it's ICC, 2008 state champion?]/b]  Should there be an asterisk? I'm going to say no since it seems no rules were violated you can share the story about that team if you want. Remember don't leave gaps in the fence, watch the marinovich project for good information on how to train an infant athlete, and Lewis/the kid at calico? Are they staying or going?  Will they end up on hwy 9?  Come on cougar 18 you got work to do, don't let asterisks bog you down!!! 

Probably...they did have a guy that started for 3 different schools in 3 years...oh well though, we all know Bay is the only school to get transfers..

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 26, 2014, 10:42:23 pm

No...

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on August 07, 2013, 10:21:21 am
Quote from: HF on August 06, 2013, 06:01:04 pm
Quote from: Real deal on August 05, 2013, 09:12:43 pm
Quote from: BoxNOne on August 04, 2013, 08:13:25 am
Quote from: blythevilleguy on August 04, 2013, 03:37:56 am

Bay lost to Armorel the first year they dropped to 1A. That game was at Armorel and Bat won at home. As far as Armorel upsetting Bay this. I don't think so. Too many bad atitudes and I don't mean good.
Thanks for that info BG.I had forgotten about Armorel beating Bay that first year in conference for Bay.That makes two conference losses in I think about seven years.Extremely impressive.

This is correct, 2 losses in 7 years in conference. Won or shared the conference championship every year. Won the district every year except 2011. 2 regional championships 2 state championships and another state finals appearance. The next 4 years I don't expect muchdifferent in the conference and district. Would be a little dissappointed if there isn't another ring or two to be won also. Armorel will not beat bay this year. Ill give Maynard a chance, but a slim one. However, if I'm wrong I will be the first to admit it. Outside of Maynard and armorel no one else works at all in the offseason. I'm biased but bay working on a 10 to 11 yr run of dominance in 1a. No ones program better, of course alot of that is due to the fact no one in class a save maybe concord has the type coach like the one at bay.

You mean best recruiter? :D

Rodgers at MVE is a pretty good coach...just not much to work with in Mount Vernon lately, Guess there to far away from Conway to work the "bedroom" community option...

No I meant best coach, his program recruits itself.  His personality is his weakest trait, not going to wow anyone by talking to them about coming to Bay trust me, he's not Bill Taylor on the public speaking/selling ice to eskimos level (well selling whatever he wants to BIC/Manila anyway).   On the other hand his win loss record and work ethic wows alot of people, if you want to argue that I'm sorry.  Winners draw attention, world we live in today, parents want their kids where people win.  Right now over the last 8 years in Craighead/Poinsett county area thats Bay and EPC.  No one in 1 thru 4A basketball winning more than those 2.  Rodgers is a great coach, when he starts winning, he will get runoff from Conway, but you have to win first.
Still say this was a rip at Bill Taylor, why don't you explain it a little better enquiring minds want to know? What exactly happened with Larose the girls coach, you seem to be the know all be all in Bey athletics?

Real deal

April 28, 2014, 05:29:12 am #140 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:19:28 am by Real deal
Nice try, you are not going to deflect me from hwy 9. Short version, Larose no longer the coach, Braden Watson in. I actually took a shot at coach brannen, No knock at Bill, I think it was a compliment, only knock I see here would be at BIC/Manila. Bic winning again and drawing in players so good job coach taylor. What happened to Orf and Harmon at ICC cougar 18?  Enquiring minds want to know?

Real deal

I think lee wimberly is a great coach. Any school would be lucky to have him. Tough situation he's in right now.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 28, 2014, 05:29:12 am
Nice try, you are not going to deflect me from hwy 9. Short version, Larose no longer the coach, Braden Watson in. I actually took a shot at coach brannen, No knock at Bill, I think it was a compliment, only knock I see here would be at BIC/Manila. Bic winning again and drawing in players so good job coach taylor. What happened to Orf and Harmon at ICC cougar 18?  Enquiring minds want to know?
Hey ring deal you got this one right yet? It wasn't good enough at 8:18 a.m. you just had to copy my "enquiring minds" and throw in the BIC/Manila cougar 18? Do you need my help with your next post or you good? Traffic is flowing well on hwy 9 this morning, I'm sure it's good on hwy 63 as well. Harmon and Orf retired, didn't Larose get the ax during the season? Is Lee Wimberly coaching elementary at Bey?

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 28, 2014, 08:50:27 am
Hey ring deal you got this one right yet? It wasn't good enough at 8:18 a.m. you just had to copy my "enquiring minds" and throw in the BIC/Manila cougar 18? Do you need my help with your next post or you good? Traffic is flowing well on hwy 9 this morning, I'm sure it's good on hwy 63 as well. Harmon and Orf retired, didn't Larose get the ax during the season? Is Lee Wimberly coaching elementary at Bey?
[/

Orf and harmon are the hardest working retired men I've ever seen! You must have meant they resigned as basketball coaches?  So did larose. If wimberly would come coach elementary at bay that would be awesome. The day I need your help will be the end of the line for me. I'm going to keep trying to help you though. Your the one that loves to go back and quote posts that are old. Why? Because you can't talk about anything else cougar. Keep it coming, hwy 63 is ok but oh my to have the advantages of those on hwy 9!!!

Real deal

Quote from: HF on April 26, 2014, 11:37:59 pm
This is my favorite

We know it's your favorite 2nd time you have pointed it out. When we pinpoint who your for we can debate your teams state titles or lack thereof Oh that's right it's ICC, 2008 state champion?]/b]  Should there be an asterisk? I'm going to say no since it seems no rules were violated you can share the story about that team if you want. Remember don't leave gaps in the fence, watch the marinovich project for good information on how to train an infant athlete, and Lewis/the kid at calico? Are they staying or going?  Will they end up on hwy 9?  Come on cougar 18 you got work to do, don't let asterisks bog you down!!! 

Probably...they did have a guy that started for 3 different schools in 3 years...oh well though, we all know Bay is the only school to get transfers..

No...

Did anyone else notice cougar fan didn't respond anymore to this?  Probably busy on digging up something that was said in spring of 2008.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 28, 2014, 09:26:47 am
Quote from: HF on April 26, 2014, 11:37:59 pm
This is my favorite

No...

Did anyone else notice cougar fan didn't respond anymore to this?  Probably busy on digging up something that was said in spring of 2008.
No I responded, you just missed it ring deal.

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 28, 2014, 09:20:50 am
[/

Orf and harmon are the hardest working retired men I've ever seen! You must have meant they resigned as basketball coaches?  So did larose. If wimberly would come coach elementary at bay that would be awesome. The day I need your help will be the end of the line for me. I'm going to keep trying to help you though. Your the one that loves to go back and quote posts that are old. Why? Because you can't talk about anything else cougar. Keep it coming, hwy 63 is ok but oh my to have the advantages of those on hwy 9!!!
Why did you modify your post to include Enquiring Minds if you don't need some help? Just a bad Monday for ya ring deal!

Real deal

Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 28, 2014, 09:42:30 am
[/

Why did you modify your post to include Enquiring Minds if you don't need some help? Just a bad Monday for ya ring deal!

What?  It's an ok Monday as long as your around it makes everyone feel smarter!!  You do serve a purpose however small it might be. I thought if you went to little rock you might be higher up but your not. Dang!!

Lionfan 18

Quote from: Real deal on April 28, 2014, 10:03:27 am
Quote from: Lionfan 18 on April 28, 2014, 09:42:30 am
[/

What?  It's an ok Monday as long as your around it makes everyone feel smarter!!  You do serve a purpose however small it might be. I thought if you went to little rock you might be higher up but your not. Dang!!
I've been to Little Rock before if that makes your story work. You definitely modified that post Ring Deal, guess you weren't thinking clearly at 5:30 a.m.

Real deal

April 28, 2014, 10:14:40 am #149 Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:16:20 am by Real deal
530 is early. I modified this one to, get after it!!  Lol. Your really sad

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas