• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gosnell Boys

Started by dalemurphy, April 19, 2017, 11:47:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dalemurphy

Is this job a good job?  noticed the last coach didn't stay very long.

basketballcoach15

He left to take a Jr. High job in Jonesboro. Do they have anyone in mind for this job? Makes me curious since they are going to hire their third coach in three years.

old.dole

I heard the junior high coach may be going after it after Spring Hill didn't happen for whatever reason. Anyone know this to be true or untrue

Missco

Ito a good job for the right person.

OB11

Gosnell always has athletes.

basketballcoach15

Missco

basketballcoach15

old.dole

Missco

Missco

Kirk Glintborg is the new Gosnell boys coach

Redwolves8526

Quote from: Missco on April 24, 2017, 08:48:09 pm
Kirk Glintborg is the new Gosnell boys coach

Where is he from? Did they hire from within?

4real

Kirk played at Tech in the 90's. Great guy and has a good basketball mind.  Not sure where he's been last few years but he will do a good job

FisherOfMen11

Has this guy not coached there before and kind of ping ponged between two schools in that area? Name sounds awfully familiar maybe someone with a name close to his.

Missco

He has been the Gosnell and Blytheville head coach before. He has been an asset. football coach at Bly. the last 2 years.

GosnellBall

Quote from: OB11 on April 20, 2017, 12:34:47 pm
Gosnell always has athletes.

You are right they usually but there are a lot of the boys from last year are saying they are not going to play this coming year. however, you can never tell until it comes time, because minds change.  I hope they have a good season.  they coach hired has been in the Blytheville system the last few years as part of the football program.  We are glad to have him back and hope he can turn the team around from the season they had last year.

The coach that just left after one year was young and a brand new coach.  He had just graduated from college and to jump into that job was a big chore.

I wish him the best of luck.  he has a lot to offer and starting with the younger kids is going to be great for him.

Missco

Partee is back at Gosnell, lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas