• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MarFan Synadrome

Started by BigMan15, February 27, 2015, 08:53:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Off subject a little but i was wondering if anyone on here knows any info on this.

WFFAN74

BigMan15

Thanks i found out that my younger son most likely has it they are doing testing to find out 100%. Which this has forced him to quit basketball which hes played since 3rd grade. Hes in 7th grade and stands 6'2 at 12. Really sad for him and our family but his health is more important than sports.

akbballer

February 27, 2015, 10:21:42 am #3 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:23:03 pm by akbballer
I am so sorry about your son. It's difficult to watch your son suffer and there is nothing you can do to help him but hope he will use it to be a stronger person.

BigMan15

Ctucker

Our prayers are with your son and family.

neds

Wish you all the best BigMan!  I have some good Karma I will send your way.

3cats

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 27, 2015, 09:46:00 am
Thanks i found out that my younger son most likely has it they are doing testing to find out 100%. Which this has forced him to quit basketball which hes played since 3rd grade. Hes in 7th grade and stands 6'2 at 12. Really sad for him and our family but his health is more important than sports.
hang in there.   Something great is in store for him. 

cdelaney

Quote from: BigMan15 on February 27, 2015, 08:53:40 am
Off subject a little but i was wondering if anyone on here knows any info on this.
Best of luck to your son Big. I know it is hard for him.  I sent you a PM with more info.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas